  1. Right a lot of us watch this program which is on Prime as I type, so how
    many of us can name Clarksons co hosts without looking them up?

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Feb 13, 2005

  2. Collector»NZ

    S Roby Guest

    In article <>, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Collector=BBNZ?= <> wrote:
    >Right a lot of us watch this program which is on Prime as I type, so how
    >many of us can name Clarksons co hosts without looking them up?

    Shorty & whatshisname

    S Roby, Feb 13, 2005

  3. In <> Collector»NZ wrote:

    > Right a lot of us watch this program which is on Prime as I type, so
    > how many of us can name Clarksons co hosts without looking them up?

    Richard Hammond and James May. What do I win?

    --
    Regards, Alastair.
    Wellington, New Zealand

    Any views expressed in this posting are personal and its content remains
    the property of Alastair. Alastair accepts no responsibility for any
    misinformation resulting from this posting.

    Alastair McAllister, Feb 13, 2005
  4. Alastair McAllister said the following on 13/02/2005 9:17 p.m.:
    > In <> Collector»NZ wrote:
    >

    >>Right a lot of us watch this program which is on Prime as I type, so
    >>how many of us can name Clarksons co hosts without looking them up?

    > Richard Hammond and James May. What do I win?

    Not being nominated for the "Village Idiot List" :cool:

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Feb 13, 2005
  5. Alastair McAllister wrote:
    >>Right a lot of us watch this program which is on Prime as I type, so
    >>how many of us can name Clarksons co hosts without looking them up?

    > Richard Hammond and James May. What do I win?

    I knew it was richard and James... but not their last names...

    Anyone else think that the hypnotism was a bit mean? he looked clearly
    upset.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Feb 13, 2005
  6. Collector»NZ

    Rider Guest

    > Alastair McAllister wrote:
    >>>Right a lot of us watch this program which is on Prime as I type, so how
    >>>many of us can name Clarksons co hosts without looking them up?

    >> Richard Hammond and James May. What do I win?

    > I knew it was richard and James... but not their last names...
    >
    > Anyone else think that the hypnotism was a bit mean? he looked clearly
    > upset.

    The first part where he couldnt remember how to drive was very funny. I felt
    sorry for him, when Clarkson 'dinged' his 911 LoL

    Rider

    Rider, Feb 13, 2005
  7. Collector»NZ

    Armpit Guest

    On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 20:02:37 +1300, Collector»NZ wrote:

    > Right a lot of us watch this program which is on Prime as I type, so how
    > many of us can name Clarksons co hosts without looking them up?

    http://gear.viper007bond.com/downloads.php

    Very handy site if you like top gear.

    Armpit, Feb 13, 2005
  8. Armpit wrote:
    >>Right a lot of us watch this program which is on Prime as I type, so how
    >>many of us can name Clarksons co hosts without looking them up?

    > http://gear.viper007bond.com/downloads.php
    > Very handy site if you like top gear.

    thats almost naughty ;)

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Feb 13, 2005
  9. Collector»NZ

    JJD Guest

    On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 11:53:58 +1300, "Dave - Dave.net.nz"
    <> wrote:

    >Armpit wrote:
    >>>Right a lot of us watch this program which is on Prime as I type, so how
    >>>many of us can name Clarksons co hosts without looking them up?

    >> http://gear.viper007bond.com/downloads.php
    >> Very handy site if you like top gear.

    >thats almost naughty ;)

    I'd like to get hold of the thing they did on One on late Saturday
    afternoon, about the worst cars in the world. Anyone?

    JJD

    JJD, Feb 14, 2005
  10. Collector»NZ

    -=rjh=- Guest

    Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    > Armpit wrote:
    >
    >>> Right a lot of us watch this program which is on Prime as I type, so
    >>> how many of us can name Clarksons co hosts without looking them up?

    >> http://gear.viper007bond.com/downloads.php
    >> Very handy site if you like top gear.

    > thats almost naughty ;)

    But nice.

    What episode are we up to now?

    -=rjh=-, Feb 14, 2005
  11. In article <>, says...
    > Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:

    > >> http://gear.viper007bond.com/downloads.php
    > >> Very handy site if you like top gear.

    > > thats almost naughty ;)

    > But nice.
    >
    > What episode are we up to now?

    On Prime TV: Series 4, episode 2 - May 16 2004

    On BBC World: Series 5 just seems to have finished...BBC World ones are
    cut down 20 minute versions tho, some times they make 2 short episodes
    out of bits of one regular lenght programme.

    Kerry Ferrand, Feb 14, 2005
  12. Collector»NZ

    Brendon Guest

    Kerry Ferrand wrote:
    > In article <>, says...
    >
    >>Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:

    >>>thats almost naughty ;)

    >>But nice.
    >>
    >>What episode are we up to now?
    >>

    > On Prime TV: Series 4, episode 2 - May 16 2004
    >
    > On BBC World: Series 5 just seems to have finished...BBC World ones are
    > cut down 20 minute versions tho, some times they make 2 short episodes
    > out of bits of one regular lenght programme.

    Not sure what series is on here in the UK at the moment, but about 2
    months ago, they raced an Aston Martin DB9 against the Eurostar train
    from England to the South of France - very very good episode!!

    Brendon, Feb 15, 2005
  13. Brendon wrote:
    > Not sure what series is on here in the UK at the moment, but about 2
    > months ago, they raced an Aston Martin DB9 against the Eurostar train
    > from England to the South of France - very very good episode!!

    that was last weeks show here(I think)

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Feb 15, 2005