[OT] Top 10 reasons

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by JaR, Jan 20, 2004.

  1. JaR

    JaR Guest

    With thanx to catseyenu over in the Spare Room at news.securecomp.org:

    Top 10 Reasons to open an email attachment... or Why am I infected.

    10. It said it was from a friend and I know they wouldn't send me anything
    bad.

    9. what's an email attachment?

    8. The icon was cute.

    7. The name was cute.

    6. I updated my virus definitions last month so I thought I was safe.

    5. Isn't my ISP supposed to stop those things?

    4. I heard it was a Microsoft program so I figured it wouldn't work anyways.

    3. I didn't open it, my significant other and/or son and/or daughter and/or
    dad and/or mom and/or "anyone else but me" opened it. (honest).

    2. cuz I am m0r 1337 zan virus riting 4ax0r5

    1. click click click click I just gotta click click click. . getoutta my way
    cause I gotta click a click clik.
    JaR, Jan 20, 2004

  2. JaR

    |{evin Guest

    On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 13:31:00 -0800, "JaR" <>
    wrote:

    >With thanx to catseyenu over in the Spare Room at news.securecomp.org:
    >
    >Top 10 Reasons to open an email attachment... or Why am I infected.
    >
    >10. It said it was from a friend and I know they wouldn't send me anything
    >bad.
    >
    >9. what's an email attachment?
    >
    >8. The icon was cute.
    >
    >7. The name was cute.
    >
    >6. I updated my virus definitions last month so I thought I was safe.
    >
    >5. Isn't my ISP supposed to stop those things?
    >
    >4. I heard it was a Microsoft program so I figured it wouldn't work anyways.
    >
    >3. I didn't open it, my significant other and/or son and/or daughter and/or
    >dad and/or mom and/or "anyone else but me" opened it. (honest).
    >
    >2. cuz I am m0r 1337 zan virus riting 4ax0r5
    >
    >1. click click click click I just gotta click click click. . getoutta my way
    >cause I gotta click a click clik.

    Hehe, should repost to microsoft.public.security.virus.