  1. There are too many posts in this group. No one can keep up with all of them.
    Please stop posting until we've all caught up. Please post to confirm your
    acceptance of this at your nearest convenience. Every little bit helps.
    Microcephalic S. Bob, Nov 17, 2005

  2. Microcephalic S. Bob

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Too many posts

    Microcephalic S. Bob wrote:
    > There are too many posts in this group. No one can keep up with all
    > of them. Please stop posting until we've all caught up. Please post
    > to confirm your acceptance of this at your nearest convenience. Every
    > little bit helps.

    Actually there are too few posts. I hate when I stop working, check the
    group and no new posts. Come on people, get crackin' don't you know you're
    suppposed to entertain me.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Nov 17, 2005

  3. Microcephalic S. Bob

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Microcephalic S. Bob spewed across
    the ether:

    > There are too many posts in this group. No one can keep up with all of
    > them. Please stop posting until we've all caught up. Please post to
    > confirm your acceptance of this at your nearest convenience. Every
    > little bit helps.

    Do I have to?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Nov 17, 2005
  4. Microcephalic S. Bob

    kpg Guest

    Microcephalic S. Bob <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> said something
    like

    > # Name-Host Conflict: file://c:\temp\177992.htm (11/17/2005 4:33:51
    > PM) # There are too many posts in this group. No one can keep up with
    > all of them. Please stop posting until we've all caught up. Please
    > post to confirm your acceptance of this at your nearest convenience.
    > Every little bit helps.

    I'm with ya Bob.

    I was gone for two weeks once and OMG - there was like
    10,000 posts. well, there ws a lot.

    Can you image what TGP is going though now?

    I bet he has to stay up 'till 4AM just trying
    to make a dent in the back log.

    kpg
    kpg, Nov 17, 2005
  5. Microcephalic S. Bob

    kpg Guest

    Re: Too many posts

    CBIC <> said something like

    > Actually there are too few posts. I hate when I stop working, check
    > the group and no new posts. Come on people, get crackin' don't you
    > know you're suppposed to entertain me.

    My greatest nightmare would be standing behind Mother Teresa on judgement
    day and I hear God tell her "You know, you should have done more."

    --
    kpg BSCS A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    kpg, Nov 17, 2005
  6. Re: Too many posts

    "kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in message
    > CBIC <> said something like
    >
    >> Actually there are too few posts. I hate when I stop working, check
    >> the group and no new posts. Come on people, get crackin' don't you
    >> know you're suppposed to entertain me.

    > My greatest nightmare would be standing behind Mother Teresa on judgement
    > day and I hear God tell her "You know, you should have done more."

    That WOULD be a nightmare, because it would mean that God is lazy, and he
    expects us to do ALL of his work for him.

    Sometimes I think God is just SoOooOo high and mighty...
    Microcephalic S. Bob, Nov 17, 2005
  7. Re: Too many posts

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    > Microcephalic S. Bob wrote:
    >> There are too many posts in this group. No one can keep up with all
    >> of them. Please stop posting until we've all caught up. Please post
    >> to confirm your acceptance of this at your nearest convenience. Every
    >> little bit helps.

    > Actually there are too few posts. I hate when I stop working, check the
    > group and no new posts. Come on people, get crackin' don't you know you're
    > suppposed to entertain me.

    I disagree. Please stop posting.
    Microcephalic S. Bob, Nov 17, 2005
  8. "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Microcephalic S. Bob spewed across
    > the ether:
    >
    >> There are too many posts in this group. No one can keep up with all of
    >> them. Please stop posting until we've all caught up. Please post to
    >> confirm your acceptance of this at your nearest convenience. Every
    >> little bit helps.

    > Do I have to?

    If you don't want to be known as someone that is an unhelpful rabble rouser,
    you'd damn well better, you, you, you unhelpful rabble rouser!
    Microcephalic S. Bob, Nov 17, 2005
  9. "kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in message
    > Microcephalic S. Bob <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> said something
    > like
    >
    >> # Name-Host Conflict: file://c:\temp\177992.htm (11/17/2005 4:33:51
    >> PM) # There are too many posts in this group. No one can keep up with
    >> all of them. Please stop posting until we've all caught up. Please
    >> post to confirm your acceptance of this at your nearest convenience.
    >> Every little bit helps.

    > I'm with ya Bob.

    Thank you for your support. Please post to let us know that you've received
    your thank you.
    Microcephalic S. Bob, Nov 17, 2005
  10. Microcephalic S. Bob

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Microcephalic S. Bob spewed across
    the ether:

    >> Do I have to?

    > If you don't want to be known as someone that is an unhelpful rabble
    > rouser, you'd damn well better, you, you, you unhelpful rabble rouser!

    Yeah? Well I'm not going to, and that's my final word on the matter. Well,
    it would be my final word, except that if it was my final word, then I
    would be doing it.

    Which I'm not.

    And I am too helpful. Why, only today, I was the MS Agent on duty and
    helped someone.

    And I happen to be a great and talented rouser of rabbles. I can rouse a
    rabble with the best of them. Why, if anybody has an un-roused rabble, they
    know that they can count on me! I am particularly fond of rousing French-
    Canadian rabbles, but I am a non-denominational rouser.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Nov 17, 2005
  11. Microcephalic S. Bob

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Microcephalic S. Bob spewed across
    the ether:

    >> Do I have to?

    > If you don't want to be known as someone that is an unhelpful rabble
    > rouser, you'd damn well better, you, you, you unhelpful rabble rouser!

    This is not my final word on the matter, either.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Nov 17, 2005
  12. Microcephalic S. Bob

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Microcephalic S. Bob spewed across
    the ether:

    >> Do I have to?

    > If you don't want to be known as someone that is an unhelpful rabble
    > rouser, you'd damn well better, you, you, you unhelpful rabble rouser!

    Nor is this.

    JaR, Nov 17, 2005
  13. Microcephalic S. Bob

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Microcephalic S. Bob spewed across
    the ether:

    >> Do I have to?

    > If you don't want to be known as someone that is an unhelpful rabble
    > rouser, you'd damn well better, you, you, you unhelpful rabble rouser!

    Or this.

    JaR, Nov 17, 2005
  14. Microcephalic S. Bob

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Microcephalic S. Bob spewed across
    the ether:

    >> Do I have to?

    > If you don't want to be known as someone that is an unhelpful rabble
    > rouser, you'd damn well better, you, you, you unhelpful rabble rouser!

    I may come back later and have another word on this matter.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Nov 17, 2005
  15. Microcephalic S. Bob

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 17, 2005 at 5:26pm "Microcephalic S. Bob" blathered:

    > There are too many posts in this group. No one can keep up with all of
    > them. Please stop posting until we've all caught up. Please post to
    > confirm your acceptance of this at your nearest convenience. Every
    > little bit helps.

    Sorry.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.techgeekpro.com
    TechGeekPro, Nov 18, 2005
  16. Microcephalic S. Bob

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Too many posts

    On Nov 17, 2005 at 6:03pm "Microcephalic S. Bob" blathered:

    > I disagree. Please stop posting.

    Ok.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.techgeekpro.com
    TechGeekPro, Nov 18, 2005
  17. Microcephalic S. Bob

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 17, 2005 at 6:03pm "Microcephalic S. Bob" blathered:

    > If you don't want to be known as someone that is an unhelpful rabble
    > rouser, you'd damn well better, you, you, you unhelpful rabble rouser!

    LMAO.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.techgeekpro.com
    TechGeekPro, Nov 18, 2005
  18. Microcephalic S. Bob

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 17, 2005 at 6:26pm "JaR" blathered:

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Microcephalic S. Bob spewed across
    > the ether:
    >
    >>> Do I have to?

    >> If you don't want to be known as someone that is an unhelpful rabble
    >> rouser, you'd damn well better, you, you, you unhelpful rabble rouser!

    > This is not my final word on the matter, either.

    STOP!!! It hurts. It really hurts.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.techgeekpro.com
    TechGeekPro, Nov 18, 2005
  19. Microcephalic S. Bob

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 17, 2005 at 6:28pm "JaR" blathered:

    > I may come back later and have another word on this matter.

    Oh, please do.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.techgeekpro.com
    TechGeekPro, Nov 18, 2005
  20. Microcephalic S. Bob

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 17, 2005 at 5:36pm "kpg" blathered:

    > I was gone for two weeks once and OMG - there was like
    > 10,000 posts. well, there ws a lot.
    >
    > Can you image what TGP is going though now?
    >
    > I bet he has to stay up 'till 4AM just trying
    > to make a dent in the back log.

    Are you insane man!!!!!
    Oh fusk, that's the hardest I've laughed all week. Oh my ghod it hurts!!!

    As soon as I got Xnews up and running, the first thing I ran was a "Catchup
    and kill Xpost." I may be suicidal but I ain't stoopid! Hang on, I think the
    neighbors are at the door.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.techgeekpro.com