OT: too many posts

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Neil, Jun 29, 2004.

  1. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Jun 29, 2004

  2. Neil

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: too many posts

    > I really need a hobby...

    I changed my email, otherwise I would probably be further up the list.

    Jtyc, Jun 29, 2004

  3. Neil

    Sandworm Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > Well, I've hit a milestone in wasted time. I have over 1000 posts here
    > this month and have moved into #3 all time in this NG.
    >
    > I really need a hobby...
    >
    > http://groups-beta.google.com/group/microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse/abo
    > ut

    Damn, you mean I don't even account for 160 posts? What the!!! those 2
    weeks off killed my average.

    Sandworm, Jun 29, 2004
  4. Neil

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: too many posts

    > > I really need a hobby...

    > I changed my email, otherwise I would probably be further up the list.

    ditto. I had a few different emails before. I'd probably be somewhere in the
    2000 - 2500 range...just a guess.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 29, 2004
  5. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Re: too many posts

    "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in news:Orsa
    $:

    >> I really need a hobby...

    > I changed my email, otherwise I would probably be further up the list.

    I know, you were # 3 till earlier this month IIRC. now you've dropped to #5
    but I have beaten that anonymous guy...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 29, 2004
  6. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Sandworm <> wrote in

    > 160 posts?

    HAHAHAHAHA....sorry..it's just that's a Sunday afternoon for me...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 29, 2004
  7. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Re: too many posts

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:uCX4kOgXEHA.3292
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > 2000 - 2500 range.

    past that this month too....

    Watch out Big C, I'm gunnin fer ya...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 29, 2004
  8. Neil

    Consultant Guest

    Re: too many posts

    it's ok, we're all on the same team

    Consultant, Jun 29, 2004
  9. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Re: too many posts

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:uifs1YgXEHA.3044
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > it's ok, we're all on the same team

    we rule the roost...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 29, 2004
  10. Neil

    Sandworm Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > Sandworm <> wrote in
    >
    >> 160 posts?

    > HAHAHAHAHA....sorry..it's just that's a Sunday afternoon for me...

    That's what I'm saying, I had to have posted more than 160 in
    here over the course of June and pre-vacation. Oh well, I'll
    just have to work nights in July.

    Sandworm, Jun 29, 2004
  11. Neil

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: too many posts

    > we rule the roost...

    O'Doyle rules!

    Jtyc, Jun 29, 2004
  12. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 29, 2004
  13. Re: too many posts

    Neil wrote:
    > Well, I've hit a milestone in wasted time. I have over 1000 posts
    > here this month and have moved into #3 all time in this NG.
    >
    > I really need a hobby...
    >
    > http://groups-beta.google.com/group/microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse/about

    BTW Congrats, Neil... you've now surpassed anonymous.

    Only two other people have managed to accomplish that feat in this here chat
    rum.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 29, 2004
  14. Re: too many posts

    Consultant wrote:
    > it's ok, we're all on the same team

    I think everyone on both columns with the exception of anonymous is MCNGP.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 29, 2004
  15. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Re: too many posts

    Frisbee® <> wrote in

    nope...tgp is in there %username%@yahoo.com

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 29, 2004
  16. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Re: too many posts

    Frisbee® <> wrote in news:#ukUTmgXEHA.2544
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > BTW Congrats, Neil... you've now surpassed anonymous.

    *bows to the left, bows to the right*

    yes I'm going to put this on my resume. Should have the fortune 100's
    bashing down my door...

    I wonder if there is a lapel pin...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 29, 2004
  17. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 29, 2004
  18. Neil

    Neil Guest

    > way to go Neil!

    thank you. I'm not really sure if it's anything to be proud of though...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 29, 2004
  19. Neil

    Consultant Guest

    Re: too many posts

    no pin, but there is a form of hazing that happens

    Consultant, Jun 29, 2004
  20. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Re: too many posts

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:uXUJcKhXEHA.3640
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > no pin, but there is a form of hazing that happens

    you going to send Billy aren't you..

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 29, 2004