    Apache/1.3.34 Server at www.mcngp.com Port 80
    --

    I guess TGP is uploading the pics?

    kpg, Jan 12, 2006

  2. kpg

    James Guest

    Re: too many bits

    the site hasn't worked for around the last month has it?
    Kind of like its members..

    James, Jan 12, 2006

  3. kpg

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    see. thats what happens when you download too much pr0n.

    kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in news:Xns97499B1826B72ipostthereforeiam@
    127.0.0.1:

    > www.MCNGP.com
    >
    > Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
    > The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site
    > owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
    >
    > Apache/1.3.34 Server at www.mcngp.com Port 80

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    --
    "Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I think
    CBIC, circa 2005

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 12, 2006
  4. kpg

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Re: too many bits

    foul munchkin robber.

    "James" <> wrote in

    > the site hasn't worked for around the last month has it?
    > Kind of like its members..
    >
    > "kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in message
    >> www.MCNGP.com
    >>
    >> Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
    >> The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the
    >> site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
    >>
    >> Apache/1.3.34 Server at www.mcngp.com Port 80
    >> --
    >>
    >> I guess TGP is uploading the pics?

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    --
    "Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I
    think you are the most pathetic piece of trash to ever stumble upon this
    NG. I wish you would leave and never come back. I wish you the worst of
    luck in everything you do in life. No matter where you are or what you
    are doing always remember. I'm here wishing you the very worst. You are
    an a$$." CBIC, circa 2005

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 12, 2006
  5. kpg

    lowdes Guest

    Re: too many bits

    hahahahhahahhahhah

    that is great

    lowdes, Jan 12, 2006
  6. kpg

    JaR Guest

    Re: too many bits

    the plaintive wail of Rowdy Yates:

    > "James" <> wrote in
    >
    >> the site hasn't worked for around the last month has it?
    >> Kind of like its members..

    Pardon the piggyback, but doofus is in my bit bucket.

    That being said, this little bit of prose from Guy Macon seems
    appropriate.

    *ahem*

    You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As we
    say in Texas, you couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions
    printed on the heel. You are a canker, an open wound. I would rather
    kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. You took your last vacation in
    the Islets of Langerhans.

    You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little
    worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a
    cad, and a weasel. I take that back; you are a festering pustule on a
    weasel's rump. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench,
    a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

    I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same
    species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at
    the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut.
    Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are
    a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. You are a technicolor yawn.
    And did I mention that you smell?

    You are a squeaking rat, a mistake of nature and a heavy-metal bagpipe
    player. You were not born. You were hatched into an unwilling world
    that rejects the likes of you. You didn't crawl out of a normal egg,
    either, but rather a mutant maggot egg rejected by an evil scientist
    as being below his low standards. Your alleged parents abandoned you
    at birth and then died of shame in recognition of what they had done
    to an unsuspecting world. They were a bit late.

    Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting
    to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a
    nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able
    to access it ever so much more rapidly. If cluelessness were crude
    oil, your scalp would be crawling with caribou.

    You are a thick-headed trog. I have seen skeet with more sense than
    you have. You are a few bricks short of a full load, a few cards short
    of a full deck, a few bytes short of a full core dump, and a few
    chromosomes short of a full human. Worse than that, you top-post. God
    created houseflies, cockroaches, maggots, mosquitos, fleas, ticks,
    slugs, leeches, and intestinal parasites, then he lowered his
    standards and made you. I take it back; God didn't make you. You are
    Satan's spawn. You are Evil beyond comprehension, half-living in the
    slough of despair. You are the entropy which will claim us all. You
    are a green-nostriled, crossed eyed, hairy-livered inbred
    trout-defiler. You make Ebola look good.

    You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid,
    nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an
    ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with
    you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in
    a land that reality forgot. You are not ANSI compliant and your markup
    doesn't validate. You have a couple of address lines shorted together.
    You should be promoted to Engineering Manager.

    Do you really expect your delusional and incoherent ramblings to be
    read? Everyone plonked you long ago. Do you fantasize that your
    tantrums and conniption fits could possibly be worth the $0.000000001
    worth of electricity used to send them? Your life is one big
    W.O.M.B.A.T. and your future doesn't look promising either. We need to
    trace your bloodline and terminate all siblings and cousins in order
    to cleanse humanity of your polluted genes. The good news is that no
    normal human would ever mate with you, so we won't have to go into the
    sewers in search of your git.

    You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and
    obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living
    emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a
    loathsome disease, a drooling inbred cross-eyed toesucker. You make
    Quakers shout and strike Pentecostals silent. You have a version 1.0
    mind in a version 6.12 world. Your mother had to tie a pork chop
    around your neck just to get your dog to play with you. You think
    that HTTP://WWW.GUYMACON.COM/FUN/INSULT/INDEX.HTM is the name of a
    rock band. You believe that P.D.Q. Bach is the greatest composer who
    ever lived. You prefer L. Ron Hubbard to Larry Niven and Jerry
    Pournelle. Hee-Haw is too deep for you. You would watch test patterns
    all day if the other inmates would let you.

    On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are
    deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of
    wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted.
    Spammers look down on you. Phone sex operators hang up on you.
    Telemarketers refuse to be seen in public with you. You are the source
    of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.
    May you choke on your own foolish opinions. You are a Pusillanimous
    galactophage and you wear your sister's training bra. Don't bother
    opening the door when you leave - you should be able to slime your
    way out underneath. I hope that when you get home your mother runs
    out from under the porch and bites you.

    You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock.
    You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted
    boggish foot-licking half-twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You
    gormless crook-pated tosser. You bloody churlish boil-brained clotpole
    ponce. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You cockered
    bum-bailey poofter. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You
    dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill. May your
    spouse be blessed with many bastards.

    You are so clueless that if you dressed in a clue skin, doused yourself
    in clue musk, and did the clue dance in the middle of a field of horny
    clues at the height of clue mating season, you still would not have a
    clue. If you were a movie you would be a double feature;
    _Battlefield_Earth_ and _Moron_Movies_II_. You would be out of focus.

    You are a fiend and a sniveling coward, and you have bad breath. You
    are the unholy spawn of a bandy-legged hobo and a syphilitic camel.
    You wear strangely mismatched clothing with oddly placed stains. You
    are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just knowing that
    you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go
    away. You are jetsam who dreams of becoming flotsam. You won't make
    it. I beg for sweet death to come and remove me from a world which
    became unbearable when you crawled out of a harpy's lair.

    It is hard to believe how incredibly stupid you are. Stupid as a stone
    that the other stones make fun of. So stupid that you have traveled
    far beyond stupid as we know it and into a new dimension of stupid.
    Meta-stupid. Stupid cubed. Trans-stupid stupid. Stupid collapsed to
    a singularity where even the stupons have collapsed into stuponium.
    Stupid so dense that no intelligence can escape. Singularity stupid.
    Blazing hot summer day on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one
    minute than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. It cannot
    be possible that anything in our universe can really be this stupid.
    This is a primordial fragment from the original big stupid bang. A pure
    extract of stupid with absolute stupid purity. Stupid beyond the laws
    of nature. I must apologize. I can't go on. This is my epiphany of
    stupid. After this experience, you may not hear from me for a while.
    I don't think that I can summon the strength left to mock your moronic
    opinions and malformed comments about boring trivia or your other
    drivel. Duh.

    The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped
    away most of your of what you wrote, because, well ... it didn't
    really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was
    pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a
    load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after
    you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more
    success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal"
    people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering.
    But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this
    world who find these things to be difficult. If I had known that this
    was true in your case then I would have never have exposed myself to
    what you wrote. It just wouldn't have been "right." Sort of like
    parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the
    emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a
    demand on you.

    P.S.: You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful,
    cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable,
    belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal,
    fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic,
    brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame,
    self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent,
    libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, EDLINoid,
    illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking,
    devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic,
    fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased,
    suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim,
    crazy, weird, dyspeptic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim,
    unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive,
    mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive,
    abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, and Generally Not Good.

    I hope this helps...

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 12, 2006
  7. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Re: too many bits

    timmaaa

    kpg, Jan 12, 2006
  8. "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message
    > see. thats what happens when you download too much pr0n.

    There's no such thing as too much pr0n.

    PC LOAD LETTER, Jan 12, 2006
  9. Re: too many bits

    "James" <> wrote in message
    > the site hasn't worked for around the last month has it?
    > Kind of like its members..

    Developing the InterNeil and new services is a higher priority than
    maintaining backward compatibility with old services.

    PC LOAD LETTER, Jan 12, 2006
  10. kpg

    JaR Guest

    Re: too many bits

    plaintive wail of PC LOAD LETTER:

    > Developing the InterNeil and new services is a higher priority than
    > maintaining backward compatibility with old services.

    Maintaining a cohesive front going forward on InterNeil fundamentals
    minimizes the ROI on legacy services. The panoramic interplay between
    forward perspectives tends to present a maximized return on future
    policies.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 12, 2006
  11. kpg

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: too many bits

    [Me] You're a jerk, JaR
    [JaR] Whh ...? Bu ... hu ... uh ... Ru ... ra ... wah ... who
    [Me] JaR?
    [JaR] Er ... er ... yes ... er ... er,
    [Me] You're a jerk, a complete a***ole.
    [JaR] Er ...
    [Me] *makes a tickmark on his clipboad*
    [JaR] Er ... er...
    [Me] Don't give me that! *climbs into his spaceship and flys away*
    [JaR] Er, hey!

    Jtyc, Jan 12, 2006
  12. kpg

    JaR Guest

    Re: too many bits

    plaintive wail of Jtyc:

    > [Me] You're a jerk, JaR
    > [JaR] Whh ...? Bu ... hu ... uh ... Ru ... ra ... wah ... who
    > [Me] JaR?
    > [JaR] Er ... er ... yes ... er ... er,
    > [Me] You're a jerk, a complete a***ole.
    > [JaR] Er ...
    > [Me] *makes a tickmark on his clipboad*
    > [JaR] Er ... er...
    > [Me] Don't give me that! *climbs into his spaceship and flys away*
    > [JaR] Er, hey!

    What? What? Come back here and say that!

    --
    JaRthur
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 12, 2006
  13. kpg

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "PC LOAD LETTER" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in

    > "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message
    >> see. thats what happens when you download too much pr0n.

    > There's no such thing as too much pr0n.

    you make it go VROOOM!!, VROOOM!! VROOOM!! and then a little "ding" at the
    end.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 13, 2006
  14. Re: too many bits

    >>> Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

    >>> The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site
    >>> owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

    "lowdes" <> wrote
    > hahahahhahahhahhah
    >
    > that is great

    It is, actually, truly remarkable, that the MCNGP website has become so
    undeniably popular, that we will need to upgrade to larger servers with
    higher bandwidth.

    If anything, I'd say that now, we need to look at making the server more
    scalable, with multiple mirrors, in order to service the increasing demand
    for the services we provide.

    In the wake of such staggering opposition [chortle] as lowdes [snicker], the
    MCNGP has become a dominant force for miscellaneous in the cosmos, and one
    can only expect us to continue to do more of the incredible nothing we
    accomplish, daily, from now, until the end of time.

    <!--#include file="lowdes-is-lame.txt"-->

    <!--#include file="signature.inc"-->

    PC LOAD LETTER, Jan 13, 2006
  15. kpg

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: too many bits

    >hahahahhahahhahhah
    >
    >that is great

    timmaaa

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 13, 2006
  16. kpg

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: too many bits

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse,
    > the plaintive wail of Rowdy Yates:
    >
    >> "James" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> the site hasn't worked for around the last month has it?
    >>> Kind of like its members..

    > Pardon the piggyback, but doofus is in my bit bucket.
    >
    > That being said, this little bit of prose from Guy Macon seems
    > appropriate.
    >
    > *ahem*
    >

    > As we
    > say in Texas, you couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions
    > printed on the heel.

    I liked this one a lot, but didn't read much past it. It makes one of
    McBob's post look like a snippet.

    Think you could fit the whole thing into a web site quote? Uh, once the web
    site is back of course.

    Frisbee®, Jan 13, 2006
  17. kpg

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: too many bits

    "PC LOAD LETTER" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in message

    > <!--#include file="lowdes-is-lame.txt"-->

    Error - Input Past End.

    Frisbee®, Jan 13, 2006
  18. kpg

    Neil Guest

    Re: too many bits

    did you hear "James" <> say in news:OMA3PH8FGHA.1268
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > the site hasn't worked for around the last month has it?
    > Kind of like its members..

    HEY?!!!!

    ....wait that's kinda true in my case...

    BUT THE OTHERS WORK (I think)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - A woman never forgets the men she could have had; a man, the women he
    couldn't.

    Neil, Jan 13, 2006
  19. kpg

    Neil Guest

    Re: too many bits

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > P.S.: You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful,
    > cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable,
    > belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal,
    > fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic,
    > brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame,
    > self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent,
    > libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, EDLINoid,
    > illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking,
    > devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic,
    > fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased,
    > suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim,
    > crazy, weird, dyspeptic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim,
    > unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive,
    > mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive,
    > abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, and Generally Not Good.

    dude, that was a thing of beauty. I don't care who wrote it, you posted
    it.

    PotM

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Windows....Just another pane in the glass....

    Neil, Jan 13, 2006
  20. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Re: too many bits

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\185886.htm (1/13/2006
    > 8:17:20 AM) # did you hear "James" <> say in
    > news:OMA3PH8FGHA.1268 @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> the site hasn't worked for around the last month has it?
    >> Kind of like its members..

    > HEY?!!!!
    >

    > ...wait that's kinda true in my case...
    >
    > BUT THE OTHERS WORK (I think)