    Many married women choose to hyphenate their married name and maiden
    name. But there are times when you just shouldn't.

    <http://cbs13.com/slideshows/local_slideshow_213102044>

    Cerebrus, Aug 15, 2007

  2. Cerebrus

    catwalker63 Guest

    Cerebrus <> prattled ceaselessly in
    news::

    > When not to hyphenate your names...
    >
    > Many married women choose to hyphenate their married name and maiden
    > name. But there are times when you just shouldn't.
    >
    > <http://cbs13.com/slideshows/local_slideshow_213102044>

    I just choose not to get married. Problem solved!!

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Aug 16, 2007

  3. Cerebrus

    Neil Guest

    did you hear catwalker63 <> say in

    > Cerebrus <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >
    >> When not to hyphenate your names...
    >>
    >> Many married women choose to hyphenate their married name and maiden
    >> name. But there are times when you just shouldn't.
    >>
    >> <http://cbs13.com/slideshows/local_slideshow_213102044>
    >>

    > I just choose not to get married. Problem solved!!

    this might be wise if the other option was for you to chose to attach
    your current last name to the end of someone named surnamed "Peter",
    "Johnson" or "Cox"...

    ....or at the very least the groom would appreciate it...

    - Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is,
    never try. - Homer Simpson

    Neil, Aug 20, 2007
  4. Cerebrus

    catwalker63 Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> prattled ceaselessly in

    > did you hear catwalker63 <> say in
    >
    >> Cerebrus <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >>

    >>> Many married women choose to hyphenate their married name and maiden
    >>> name. But there are times when you just shouldn't.
    >>>

    >> I just choose not to get married. Problem solved!!
    >>

    > this might be wise if the other option was for you to chose to attach
    > your current last name to the end of someone named surnamed "Peter",
    > "Johnson" or "Cox"...
    >
    > ...or at the very least the groom would appreciate it...

    Ya know, I could hyphenate without getting married. Hmmmmmm . . . .

    Na, it's more fun when they have no warning. <eg>

    catwalker63, Aug 20, 2007