OT: Time saver

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by kpg, Apr 5, 2004.

  1. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Dear:

    [ ] Clueless
    [ ] Lamer
    [ ] Flamebait
    [ ] Lazy person
    [ ] Spammer
    [ ] Idiot
    [ ] Pointless Thread Starter
    [ ] eddierox
    [ ] wongh
    [ ] don

    You Are Being Flamed Because:

    [ ] You continued a long, stupid thread
    [ ] You said "me too" to something or "Send ______"
    [ ] You asked for w@rez
    [ ] You don't know what you're talking about
    [ ] You suck
    [ ] You posted one of the reposts from hell.
    [ ] Your post title has nothing to do with the content
    [ ] You complained about something you got for free/low cost
    [ ] You are not the grammer police
    [ ] You hate the U.S. or its policies yet will not leave
    [ ] You started a flamewar thread
    [ ] You are b!tching about something you have no right to b!tch about
    [ ] You asked for medical help on a computer forum
    [ ] You asked an incredibly stupid question
    [ ] You asked how to mod a honda
    [ ] Your sig/alias sucks
    [ ] You did not listen to a smarter member or ignored advice
    [ ] You need use the darn search button
    [ ] You said any version of "repost" This is allowed sometimes but not this
    time
    [ ] You posted something totally uninteresting
    [ ] You posted a topic/message all written in CAPS
    [ ] You posted spam
    [ ] Your stupidity is astounding
    [ ] You used the words 'suxors' and/or 'roxors'
    [ ] You are quitting the website for good...again

    To Repent, You Must:
    [ ] Give up your AOL/Euronet/MSN/Planet Internet account
    [ ] Bust up your modem with a hammer and eat it
    [ ] Jump into a bathtub while holding your monitor
    [ ] Actually post something relevant
    [ ] Listen to Moonbeam for 3 hours
    [ ] Become friends with Red Dawn
    [ ] Pry the Caps Lock and Shift keys from your keyboard
    [ ] Read the darned FAQ
    [ ] Cut off both your hands with your own hands
    [ ] Post some darn pics
    [ ] Go hug your parents right now
    [ ] Remove the **forumname** forum from your list
    [ ] Read the manual / instructions
    [ ] Remove your genitalia so you do not breed
    [ ] Repenting is not possible, you are banned.
    [ ] Use the darned search function
    [ ] Post in the right darned forum
    [ ] Put your car into a crusher
    [ ] Apologize to everybody on this website
    [ ] Actually leave the website for good

    kpg
    kpg, Apr 5, 2004

  2. kpg

    Neil Guest

    --
    Neil
    Neil, Apr 5, 2004

  3. kpg

    Andy Foster Guest

    Re: Time saver

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > Dear:
    >
    > [ ] Clueless
    > [ ] Lamer

    ><major snippage?
    > [ ] Apologize to everybody on this website
    > [ ] Actually leave the website for good

    Not bad, but Chalk's time saver is soo much more concise.
    Andy Foster, Apr 5, 2004
  4. kpg

    eddierox Guest

    OK PEOPLE HERE'S THE EXAMPLE OF WHAT CAN BE ACCOMPLISHED
    WHEN YOU STRAIN A BIT!!!!!!!

    HOWEVER, ALL THIS WORK AND STILL NOTHING!!!!

    I'M AFRAID I'M GONNA HAVE TO ASK YOU TO STRAIN A BIT MORE.

    HAVE A SEAT ON THE COUCH.
    NOW WHERE DOES IT HURT???????

    eddierox, Apr 5, 2004
  5. Re: Time saver

    In the shopping mall of the mind, he's in the toy department.

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601

    Politician Spock, Apr 5, 2004
  6. >HOWEVER, ALL THIS WORK AND STILL NOTHING!!!!

    then you need to try 1certify.com - ask for wong he will help you...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 5, 2004
  7. kpg

    eddierox Guest

    OK, YOU'VE FILLED OUT THE QUESTIONAIRE AND WE CAN SEE
    THAT YOU'RE SUFFERING.

    THIS WILL REQUIRE EXTENSIVE PSYCHOTHERAPY.

    HAVE A SEAT ON THE COUCH.

    MY FEES ARE EXPENSIVE.
    WILL THIS BE CREDIT CARD OR CASH?????

    eddierox, Apr 5, 2004
  8. Re: Time saver

    >In the shopping mall of the mind, he's in the toy department.
    ..... on the reject shelve.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 5, 2004
  9. >WILL THIS BE CREDIT CARD OR CASH?????

    at 1certify.com we take card, cash or your daughter as payment.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 5, 2004
  10. kpg

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "eddierox" <> wrote in message

    > OK, YOU'VE FILLED OUT THE QUESTIONAIRE AND WE CAN SEE
    > THAT YOU'RE SUFFERING.
    >
    > THIS WILL REQUIRE EXTENSIVE PSYCHOTHERAPY.
    >
    > HAVE A SEAT ON THE COUCH.
    >
    > MY FEES ARE EXPENSIVE.
    > WILL THIS BE CREDIT CARD OR CASH?????

    eternal damnation

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 5, 2004
  11. kpg

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Time saver

    "eddierox" <> wrote in message

    > OK PEOPLE HERE'S THE EXAMPLE OF WHAT CAN BE ACCOMPLISHED
    > WHEN YOU STRAIN A BIT!!!!!!!
    >
    > HOWEVER, ALL THIS WORK AND STILL NOTHING!!!!
    >
    > I'M AFRAID I'M GONNA HAVE TO ASK YOU TO STRAIN A BIT MORE.
    >
    > HAVE A SEAT ON THE COUCH.
    > NOW WHERE DOES IT HURT???????

    uranus.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 5, 2004
  12. kpg

    Neil Guest

    >>WILL THIS BE CREDIT CARD OR CASH?????

    > at 1certify.com we take card, cash or your daughter as payment.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    or donkey...(like donkey)

    --
    Neil
    Neil, Apr 5, 2004
  13. kpg

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Time saver

    "Politician Spock" <> wrote in message
    > In the shopping mall of the mind, he's in the toy department.

    he's the dollar store.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 5, 2004
  14. kpg

    edddierox Guest

    ***YAWN***

    edddierox, Apr 5, 2004
  15. kpg

    eddierox Guest

    Re: Time saver

    OMG, IS THIS ALL YOU CAN MUSTER UP!!!
    LOL LMFAO!!!!

    C'MON STRAIN A BIT!!!!!!

    eddierox, Apr 5, 2004
  16. kpg

    eddierox Guest

    Re: Time saver

    ***YAWN***

    eddierox, Apr 5, 2004
  17. >or donkey...(like donkey)

    yes

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 5, 2004
  18. kpg

    Neil Guest

    "eddierox" <> wrote in

    Neil, Apr 5, 2004
  19. kpg

    eddierox Guest

    C'MON, I ALREADY IMPREGNATED ROWDY YATES DAUGHTER.

    THIS ONES' PLAYED OUT!!!!

    C'MON STRAIN A BIT!!!!!!

    eddierox, Apr 5, 2004
  20. kpg