    that until I can return to Rio Grande.
    Have a great weekend everybody.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Dec 1, 2007

  2. Carlos

    Jane C Guest

    Best of luck Carlos. Hope all goes well. No chasing those nurses around
    ;-)

    --
    Jane, not plain ;) 64 bit enabled :)
    MVP Windows Shell/User

    Jane C, Dec 1, 2007

  3. All the best, to you, Carlos! I hope they let you have a few days off for
    recovery as well.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Dec 1, 2007
  4. Carlos

    XS11E Guest

    Carlos <> wrote:

    > Well guys, this is it!
    > Tomorrow I will be flying to Buenos Aires and on Monday the
    > physicians will see what they do with my Apical Schemia (that
    > clogging in my heart output) and maybe put the "stent" thing over
    > there. I will be offline and maybe post back on Tuesday or
    > Wednesday, depending when they throw me out of the Clinic.
    > My daughter has high-speed Internet (3 Mbps) in Buenos Aires and
    > will use that until I can return to Rio Grande.
    > Have a great weekend everybody.

    I wish the doctors success and you a speedy recovery.

    The Usenet Improvement Project:
    http://improve-usenet.org

    XS11E, Dec 1, 2007
  5. Carlos

    John Barnes Guest

    Buena suerte, Carlos.

    John Barnes, Dec 2, 2007
  6. Carlos - my best hopes that all goes well. Hurry back - it's never the same
    when you're not here.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Dec 2, 2007
  7. Carlos

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 15:24:00 -0800, Carlos
    <> wrote:

    >Well guys, this is it!
    >Tomorrow I will be flying to Buenos Aires and on Monday the physicians will
    >see what they do with my Apical Schemia (that clogging in my heart output)
    >and maybe put the "stent" thing over there.

    Good luck Carlos!!

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, Dec 2, 2007
  8. Carlos

    BENAGLIA Guest

    Un abbraccio Carlos! All will go well and waiting for you to be back with
    us.

    AndyB

    BENAGLIA, Dec 2, 2007