OT Thursday, uh, fun, yeah, fun!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Feb 8, 2007.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Feb 8, 2007

  2. Consultant

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Feb 8, 2007

  3. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    its just a quiz and is sfw

    Consultant, Feb 8, 2007
  4. Consultant

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    > its just a quiz and is sfw
    >
    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    >>> http://joeschwartz.net/shemale/index.html#

    >>> 14/16

    >> If you really wanted anyone to click that link, you should have hidden it in
    >> a tinyurl.

    Uh, yeah, I think I'll pass on that...

    ....until I get home tonight.

    --
    BD
    # 0011 ^ 2
    BD[MCNGP], Feb 8, 2007
  5. Consultant

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, Feb 8, 2007
  6. Consultant

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >>> If you really wanted anyone to click that link, you should have hidden it in
    >>> a tinyurl.
    >>>

    >Uh, yeah, I think I'll pass on that...

    i can say with total certainly, that unless you are from a islamic
    sh*t hole, this is totally sfw, honest.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Feb 8, 2007
  7. i got most of them wrong. sheesh i got to get new glasses.

    =?Utf-8?B?cm93ZHlfeWF0ZXNfbWNuZ3A=?=, Feb 8, 2007
  8. Consultant

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message

    >>Uh, yeah, I think I'll pass on that...

    > i can say with total certainly, that unless you are from a islamic
    > sh*t hole, this is totally sfw, honest.

    It's not that...I would just rather not have to explain why shemale was a page
    that I visited.

    Not for business reasons, you understand, but for personal. ;)

    --
    BD
    # 0011 ^ 2
    BD[MCNGP], Feb 8, 2007
  9. Consultant

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >i got most of them wrong. sheesh i got to get new glasses.

    you've not been to bangkok lately have you?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Feb 8, 2007
  10. Consultant

    Briscobar Guest

    Briscobar, Feb 8, 2007
  11. Consultant

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Feb 8, 2007
  12. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Feb 8, 2007 at 4:02pm "Consultant" blathered:

    > http://joeschwartz.net/shemale/index.html#

    Creepy.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with a priapism guarantee
    TechGeekPro, Feb 9, 2007
  13. Consultant

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> i can say with total certainly, that unless you are from a islamic
    >> sh*t hole, this is totally sfw, honest.
    >>

    >It's not that...I would just rather not have to explain why shemale was a page
    >that I visited.
    >
    >Not for business reasons, you understand, but for personal. ;)

    i see. so you are saying that for you it's ok to visit a website with
    'shemale' in the querystring if it's business related, but not when
    it's for personal use. umm, ok, i won't ask what business sector
    you're in ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Feb 9, 2007
  14. Consultant

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, Feb 9, 2007
  15. Consultant

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >14/16. So am I 2/16 confused about not only my sexuality, but sexuality in
    >general?

    lol!

    that score is truly appalling ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Feb 9, 2007
  16. Consultant

    kpg Guest

    Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in news::

    >>> http://joeschwartz.net/shemale/index.html#

    >>15 of 16
    >>
    >>but hey, that's happened before

    > pls b givin me braindumps for shemale identification
    >
    > waiting....
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl
    kpg, Feb 9, 2007
  17. Consultant

    Frisbee® Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in

    >>>15 of 16
    >>>
    >>>but hey, that's happened before

    >> pls b givin me braindumps for shemale identification
    >>
    >> waiting....
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    > Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl

    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls.
    It's a mixed-up, muddled-up, shook-up world
    except for Lola.
    Frisbee®, Feb 9, 2007
  18. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Feb 9, 2007 at 10:53am "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > Girls will be boys and boys will be girls.
    > It's a mixed-up, muddled-up, shook-up world
    > except for Lola.

    Well, I'm not dumb but I can't understand
    why she walks like a woman and talks like a man.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with a priapism guarantee
    I'm out! I'm out of the contest.
    TechGeekPro, Feb 10, 2007