    1. Advertising

  2. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Nov 3, 2005

  3. Frisbee®

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, Nov 3, 2005
  4. Frisbee®

    MitchS Guest

    Re: Thursday Thumper

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > http://www.strategypage.com/gallery/articles/military_photos_20051130.asp
    >
    > Go Air Force!

    Non lethal? WTF?!?!?! As a taxpayer I demand lethal lasers, like the ones
    you put on sharks!

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone."

    MitchS, Nov 3, 2005
  5. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    Re: Thursday Thumper

    did you hear "MitchS" <m remove this > say in

    > I demand lethal lasers, like the ones
    > you put on sharks!

    you are Dr. Evil and I claim my two-fifty

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - I think I got it made and they throw something else at me.

    Neil, Nov 4, 2005
  6. Frisbee®

    Yoda Guest

    Re: Thursday Thumper

    > you are Dr. Evil and I claim my two-fifty

    And you will give me one meeeeeeellliiooon dollars. (You could deduct your
    2.50 but nnniiiinneee huuuunnnndddreeeeddd nnniiiiinneeetttyyy
    nnnniiiiinnnneeee tttthhhoouuuusssaaannndd nnniiiinnneee
    hhhuuuuunnnnddddrrreeeeddd nnniiiiinneeetttyyy sssssseeeevvveeeeeennnn
    fffiiiifffftttyyy is just too dang much eeffort to say.)

    --
    Yoda
    Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone."

    Yoda, Nov 4, 2005
  7. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    Re: Thursday Thumper

    did you hear "Yoda" <> say in

    >> you are Dr. Evil and I claim my two-fifty

    > And you will give me one meeeeeeellliiooon dollars. (You could deduct
    > your 2.50 but nnniiiinneee huuuunnnndddreeeeddd nnniiiiinneeetttyyy
    > nnnniiiiinnnneeee tttthhhoouuuusssaaannndd nnniiiinnneee
    > hhhuuuuunnnnddddrrreeeeddd nnniiiiinneeetttyyy sssssseeeevvveeeeeennnn
    > fffiiiifffftttyyy is just too dang much eeffort to say.)

    no

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - NO CARRIER