OT: Thursday Thriller

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Frisbee®, Feb 23, 2006.

  1. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Feb 23, 2006

  2. Frisbee®

    MitchS Guest

    Re: Thursday Thriller

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Sasha Cohen describes her enounter with mpce.mcse legend Frisbee®
    >
    > http://www.nbcolympics.com/2006/0221/5124805_352X264.jpg

    You forgot the audio portion in which she called you a lying bastige for
    claiming you were packing that much and how were it not for the lapel pin,
    you wouldn't have had a chance:)

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Feb 23, 2006

  3. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    Briscobar, Feb 23, 2006
  4. Psychometrically Validated, Feb 23, 2006
  5. Frisbee®

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Re: Thursday Thriller

    "Psychometrically Validated" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in
    message news:%...

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> Sasha Cohen describes her enounter with mpce.mcse legend Frisbee®
    >>
    >> http://www.nbcolympics.com/2006/0221/5124805_352X264.jpg

    > She needs a good slap,swhutimsayn.

    I'll do it, I'm a member of the slapaho tribe, the wrapaho tribe, and the
    fuhqaho tribe.

    --
    Bigus Dickus
    Bigus Dickus, Feb 24, 2006