OT: Thursday Thriller

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Frisbee®, Oct 19, 2006.

  1. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Oct 19, 2006

  2. Frisbee®

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 19, 2006

  3. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    CBIC, Oct 19, 2006
  4. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    CBIC, Oct 19, 2006
  5. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Thursday Thriller

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> Maybe I DO like soccer after all.
    >>
    >> Marginally SFW, but not so much near the end.
    >>
    >> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5822243997934657104&sourceid=top100feed
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/ygl3vo
    >>

    > They would be better players if they wore proper uniforms.

    You're that kid that in elementary school would remind the teacher that she
    forgot to assign homework for the weekend, aren't you.

    Frisbee®, Oct 19, 2006
  6. Frisbee®

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Re: Thursday Thriller

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    >> Very Nice.....but only "Marginally SFW"? Good thing I'm not at work yet.
    >>

    > That was totally SFW. Only 1 n!pple shot in the whole clip.

    I suppose that all depends on the work. ;)

    BD[MCNGP], Oct 19, 2006
  7. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 08:52:55 -0400, Frisbee® cast into the ether:

    > Maybe I DO like soccer after all.

    Why is this MAGNIFICENT sport not nationally televised???

    WHY???

    I suggest we all write ESPN immediately!

    Who knew?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Oct 19, 2006
  8. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Thursday Thriller

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message

    > You're that kid that in elementary school would remind the teacher that
    > she forgot to assign homework for the weekend, aren't you.

    I don't understand.

    CBIC, Oct 19, 2006
  9. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Thursday Thriller

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 10:24:39 -0400, Frisbee® cast into the ether:
    >
    >>> They would be better players if they wore proper uniforms.

    >> You're that kid that in elementary school would remind the teacher that
    >> she
    >> forgot to assign homework for the weekend, aren't you.

    > More like the third guy on the guillotine.

    I don't understand.

    CBIC, Oct 19, 2006
  10. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    Re: Thursday Thriller

    JaR, Oct 19, 2006
  11. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Thursday Thriller

    "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message

    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>>>
    >>> Very Nice.....but only "Marginally SFW"? Good thing I'm not at work yet.
    >>>

    >> That was totally SFW. Only 1 n!pple shot in the whole clip.
    >>

    > I suppose that all depends on the work. ;)

    True. Do you work around nuns?

    CBIC, Oct 19, 2006
  12. Frisbee®

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Re: Thursday Thriller

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    >>> That was totally SFW. Only 1 n!pple shot in the whole clip.
    >>>

    >> I suppose that all depends on the work. ;)
    >>

    > True. Do you work around nuns?

    Nope. Just around a bunch of hawt chicks that want to be wearin' dem cutsie
    lil outfits...and I've got work to do...I can't work with a hardon.

    BD[MCNGP], Oct 19, 2006
  13. Frisbee®

    > Nope. Just around a bunch of hawt chicks that want to be wearin' dem
    > cutsie lil outfits...and I've got work to do...I can't work with a hardon.

    Try duct tape. Just be careful not to kick any of them in the face.

    CBIC, Oct 19, 2006
  14. Frisbee®

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Thursday Thriller

    >> More like the third guy on the guillotine.
    >
    > I don't understand.

    guillotine /gl?tin, gi?-; esp. for v. gl?tin, gi?-/ Pronunciation Key -
    Show Spelled Pronunciation[gil-uh-teen, gee-uh-; esp. for v. gil-uh-teen,
    gee-uh-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun,
    verb, -tined, -tin?ing.

    -noun 1. a device for beheading a person by means of a heavy blade that is
    dropped between two posts serving as guides: widely used during the French
    Revolution.
    2. an instrument for surgically removing the tonsils.
    3. any of various machines in which a vertical blade between two
    parallel uprights descends to cut or trim metal, stacks of paper, etc.

    Jtyc, Oct 19, 2006
  15. Frisbee®

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Re: Thursday Thriller

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message
    >
    >> Nope. Just around a bunch of hawt chicks that want to be wearin' dem
    >> cutsie lil outfits...and I've got work to do...I can't work with a
    >> hardon.
    >>

    > Try duct tape. Just be careful not to kick any of them in the face.

    Hmmmm...yes...so many uses for Duck Tape

    BD[MCNGP], Oct 19, 2006
  16. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    Re: Thursday Thriller

    On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 09:32:57 -0500, CBIC cast into the ether:

    >>> forgot to assign homework for the weekend, aren't you.

    >> More like the third guy on the guillotine.
    >>

    > I don't understand.

    One of Sandworms JOD's from the public side of the site.

    See: "Vive le Revolution!"

    Linky not provided for good reason. Those that can, will. Those that
    can't, aren't welcome anyway.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Oct 19, 2006
  17. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    Re: Thursday Thriller

    On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 09:32:40 -0500, CBIC cast into the ether:

    >> You're that kid that in elementary school would remind the teacher that
    >> she forgot to assign homework for the weekend, aren't you.
    >>

    > I don't understand.

    *Note to self: "Read ALL responses before replying!"

    That is all.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Oct 19, 2006
  18. Frisbee®

    > Hmmmm...yes...so many uses for Duck Tape

    If you can't fix it...Duck it

    CBIC, Oct 19, 2006
  19. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Thursday Thriller

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >>> More like the third guy on the guillotine.

    >> I don't understand.

    > guillotine /gl?tin, gi?-; esp. for v. gl?tin, gi?-/ Pronunciation Key -
    > Show Spelled Pronunciation[gil-uh-teen, gee-uh-; esp. for v. gil-uh-teen,
    > gee-uh-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun,
    > verb, -tined, -tin?ing.
    >
    > -noun 1. a device for beheading a person by means of a heavy blade that is
    > dropped between two posts serving as guides: widely used during the French
    > Revolution.
    > 2. an instrument for surgically removing the tonsils.
    > 3. any of various machines in which a vertical blade between two
    > parallel uprights descends to cut or trim metal, stacks of paper, etc.

    I don't understand

    CBIC, Oct 19, 2006
  20. Frisbee®

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Thursday Thriller

    > Linky not provided for good reason. Those that can, will. Those that
    > can't, aren't welcome anyway.

    bloody elitist...

    Jtyc, Oct 19, 2006