    Well, now I have to learn .Net 2003. I already got a free copy of the
    compiler a year or two ago, but no reading material. No more excuses.
    Damb.

    Frisbee®, Mar 2, 2006

  2. Frisbee®

    Consultant Guest

    let me know if you need help with security

    Consultant, Mar 2, 2006

  3. Frisbee®

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > I WON! Whoop!!!!!!!!
    >
    > I went to a local Microsoft Presentation on Vista at GatorMUG (Microsoft
    > Users Group) last night. After the presentation, they hand-wrote numbers on
    > paper and put them in a hat to draw. Mine was the last ticket put in. And
    > the first one drawn out. I had my choice of a copy of Windows Server 2003
    > or an MS Press book on 70-305/70-315 (Web Development). Guess which one I
    > picked. Hint: I took the one that was technically worth less. No, it
    > wasn't the 2003 Server.
    >
    > Well, now I have to learn .Net 2003. I already got a free copy of the
    > compiler a year or two ago, but no reading material. No more excuses.
    > Damb.

    Good choice Fris. Grats!!

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --Why is it that our memory is good enough to retain the least triviality that

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 2, 2006
  4. Frisbee®

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 2, 2006 at 9:10am "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > I had my choice of a copy of Windows Server 2003
    > or an MS Press book on 70-305/70-315 (Web Development). Guess which one I
    > picked. Hint: I took the one that was technically worth less. No, it
    > wasn't the 2003 Server.

    Good choice. I mean, what the h3ll? You can always download a pirated copy of
    Windows 2003 Server off KaZaA, right?

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    I am Dyslexic of Borg. Your a$$ will be laminated.

    TechGeekPro, Mar 2, 2006
  5. Frisbee®

    MitchS Guest

    > Good choice. I mean, what the h3ll? You can always download a pirated copy
    > of
    > Windows 2003 Server off KaZaA, right?

    Is it under the same section as the Testkings? I'm not really into using
    the computer for long periods of time searching and I need my MCSE ASAP TGIF
    SEC NCAA.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Mar 2, 2006
  6. > I went to a local Microsoft Presentation on Vista at GatorMUG (Microsoft
    > Users Group) last night. After the presentation, they hand-wrote numbers
    > on paper and put them in a hat to draw. Mine was the last ticket put in.
    > And the first one drawn out. I had my choice of a copy of Windows Server
    > 2003 or an MS Press book on 70-305/70-315 (Web Development). Guess which
    > one I picked. Hint: I took the one that was technically worth less. No,
    > it wasn't the 2003 Server.
    >
    > Well, now I have to learn .Net 2003. I already got a free copy of the
    > compiler a year or two ago, but no reading material. No more excuses.
    > Damb.

    You might want to consider http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/, it's
    a pretty big upgrade IMHO. Still, other exams, of course...

    Gorm Braarvig, Mar 2, 2006
  7. Frisbee®

    Consultant Guest

    please be providing braindumps for this kazaa

    Consultant, Mar 3, 2006