OT: Thursday Thilly

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Frisbee®, Aug 25, 2005.

  1. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Shamelessly stolen from Securecomp:

    The phone rang as I was setting down to my anticipated evening meal, and as
    I answered it I was greeted with "Is this Wilhiam Wagenhoss?" not sounding
    anything like my name, so I said who is calling?

    The telemarketer said he was with The Rubberband Powered Freezer company or
    something like that and then I asked him if he knew Wilhiam personally and
    why was he calling this number.

    I then said off to the side, "Get really good pictures of the body and all
    the blood" then turned back to the phone and advised the caller that he had
    entered a murder scene and must stay on the line because we had already
    traced this call and he would be receiving a summons to appear in the local
    courthouse to testify in this murder case. I then questioned the caller at
    great length as to his name, address, phone number at home, at work, who he
    worked for, how he knew the dead guy and could he prove where he had been
    about one hour before he made this call.

    The telemarketer was getting very concerned and his answers were given in a
    shakey voice. I then told him we had located his position at his work place
    and the police were entering the building to take him into custody, at that
    point I heard the phone fall and the scurrying of his running away.

    My wife asked me as I returned to our table why I had tears streaming down
    my face and so help me, I couldn't tell her for about fifteen minutes. My
    meal was cold, but after what I had pulled, very enjoyable.

    Frisbee®, Aug 25, 2005

  2. Frisbee®

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > Shamelessly stolen from Securecomp:
    >
    > The phone rang as I was setting down to my anticipated evening meal,
    > and as I answered it I was greeted with "Is this Wilhiam Wagenhoss?"
    > not sounding anything like my name, so I said who is calling?
    >
    > The telemarketer said he was with The Rubberband Powered Freezer
    > company or something like that and then I asked him if he knew Wilhiam
    > personally and why was he calling this number.
    >
    > I then said off to the side, "Get really good pictures of the body and
    > all the blood" then turned back to the phone and advised the caller
    > that he had entered a murder scene and must stay on the line because
    > we had already traced this call and he would be receiving a summons to
    > appear in the local courthouse to testify in this murder case. I then
    > questioned the caller at great length as to his name, address, phone
    > number at home, at work, who he worked for, how he knew the dead guy
    > and could he prove where he had been about one hour before he made
    > this call.
    >
    > The telemarketer was getting very concerned and his answers were given
    > in a shakey voice. I then told him we had located his position at his
    > work place and the police were entering the building to take him into
    > custody, at that point I heard the phone fall and the scurrying of his
    > running away.
    >
    > My wife asked me as I returned to our table why I had tears streaming
    > down my face and so help me, I couldn't tell her for about fifteen
    > minutes. My meal was cold, but after what I had pulled, very
    > enjoyable.

    OMG! This is perfect!

    YOU KNOW DAMN RIGHT!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Aug 25, 2005

  3. Frisbee®

    Jtyc Guest

    Jtyc, Aug 25, 2005
  4. Frisbee®

    Kline Sphere Guest

    lol!

    On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:10:26 -0400, "Frisbee®"
    <> wrote:

    >Shamelessly stolen from Securecomp:
    >
    >The phone rang as I was setting down to my anticipated evening meal, and as
    >I answered it I was greeted with "Is this Wilhiam Wagenhoss?" not sounding
    >anything like my name, so I said who is calling?
    >
    >The telemarketer said he was with The Rubberband Powered Freezer company or
    >something like that and then I asked him if he knew Wilhiam personally and
    >why was he calling this number.
    >
    >I then said off to the side, "Get really good pictures of the body and all
    >the blood" then turned back to the phone and advised the caller that he had
    >entered a murder scene and must stay on the line because we had already
    >traced this call and he would be receiving a summons to appear in the local
    >courthouse to testify in this murder case. I then questioned the caller at
    >great length as to his name, address, phone number at home, at work, who he
    >worked for, how he knew the dead guy and could he prove where he had been
    >about one hour before he made this call.
    >
    >The telemarketer was getting very concerned and his answers were given in a
    >shakey voice. I then told him we had located his position at his work place
    >and the police were entering the building to take him into custody, at that
    >point I heard the phone fall and the scurrying of his running away.
    >
    >My wife asked me as I returned to our table why I had tears streaming down
    >my face and so help me, I couldn't tell her for about fifteen minutes. My
    >meal was cold, but after what I had pulled, very enjoyable.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Aug 26, 2005
  5. Frisbee®

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, Aug 26, 2005
  6. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > The phone rang as I was setting down to my anticipated evening meal,
    > and as I answered it I was greeted with "Is this Wilhiam Wagenhoss?"
    > not sounding anything like my name, so I said who is calling?

    I see KB written all over this. Only thing missing is a guy named Ramon.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Ifyoucanreadthis,youspendtoomuchtimefiguringouttaglines.

    Neil, Aug 29, 2005