    Neil, nice to see the cookie-duster is back.

    Nice, also, to finally meet Ramone in person. Man, that dude can party.

    Doom, next time please leave the B-word at home. What a downer that was.

    Frisbee®, May 18, 2006

  2. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in
    news::

    > I guess everyone's still hungover from yesterday's mega-bash MCNGP day
    > celebration.
    >
    > Man what a party.
    >
    > LRM, I had no idea you were so... limber.
    >
    > BD, I think the hat that held multiple beer cans with straws hanging
    > out was a bit over the top.
    >
    > Neil, nice to see the cookie-duster is back.
    >
    > Nice, also, to finally meet Ramone in person. Man, that dude can
    > party.
    >
    > Doom, next time please leave the B-word at home. What a downer that
    > was.

    Ye flipping Ghods, anybody got an Alka-Seltzer?

    I loved the ...erm..."brownies"...but, Fris? Exactly what was that you
    had in the bota bag?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, May 18, 2006

  3. Frisbee®

    LnkWizard2 Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in
    >
    >> I guess everyone's still hungover from yesterday's mega-bash MCNGP day
    >> celebration.
    >>
    >> Man what a party.
    >>
    >> LRM, I had no idea you were so... limber.
    >>
    >> BD, I think the hat that held multiple beer cans with straws hanging
    >> out was a bit over the top.
    >>
    >> Neil, nice to see the cookie-duster is back.
    >>
    >> Nice, also, to finally meet Ramone in person. Man, that dude can
    >> party.
    >>
    >> Doom, next time please leave the B-word at home. What a downer that
    >> was.
    >>

    > Ye flipping Ghods, anybody got an Alka-Seltzer?
    >
    > I loved the ...erm..."brownies"...but, Fris? Exactly what was that you
    > had in the bota bag?
    >
    > --
    > JaR
    > MCNGP #22
    > Remove hat to reply
    > Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.

    I now have a new excuse for road rage..........murderous hangover.
    Funny, when I was in Germany the beer never did that to me.
    Must mean I am getting old.

    LnkWizard2, May 18, 2006
  4. Frisbee®

    Homer Guest

    Re: Thursday Thilence

    Glad to see you guys all partied to celabrate the Oilers 4-2 series win (2-0
    game six win) over the sharks. Great comeback from the oilers after being
    down 2 games to none, to win 4 in a row and take the series

    Go Oilers Go

    Homer, May 18, 2006
  5. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Thursday Thilence

    "Homer" <> wrote in message
    > Glad to see you guys all partied to celabrate the Oilers 4-2 series win
    > (2-0 game six win) over the sharks. Great comeback from the oilers after
    > being down 2 games to none, to win 4 in a row and take the series

    Oilers? Sharks?

    What sport is that?

    Ultimate Frisbee?

    Frisbee®, May 18, 2006
  6. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > I guess everyone's still hungover from yesterday's
    > mega-bash MCNGP day celebration.
    >
    > Man what a party.

    Um...I was working...did I miss something?

    You guys had a PARTY?

    A F**king PARTY?

    and NOBODY BOTHERED TO CALL!?

    I would have LEFT work, you know.

    kpg

    kpg, May 18, 2006
  7. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    kpg <> wrote in news:Xns97C77CB57FF70ipostthereforeiam@
    127.0.0.1:

    > Um...I was working...did I miss something?
    >
    > You guys had a PARTY?
    >
    > A F**king PARTY?
    >
    > and NOBODY BOTHERED TO CALL!?
    >
    > I would have LEFT work, you know.

    Well, it's like this, man...yasee, Fris was all exited about the Shon
    thing and we declared yesterday "MCNGP Day" and then Lnk had some German
    beer, and LRM and Ramon started dancing onna table, and, well, things
    just sorta happened from there...

    Sorry.

    Wouldn't happen to have any Bromo, would ya?

    JaR, May 18, 2006
  8. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> I guess everyone's still hungover from yesterday's
    >> mega-bash MCNGP day celebration.
    >>
    >> Man what a party.

    > Um...I was working...did I miss something?
    >
    > You guys had a PARTY?
    >
    > A F**king PARTY?
    >
    > and NOBODY BOTHERED TO CALL!?
    >
    > I would have LEFT work, you know.

    Dude... you were there. You just passed out a half hour into the party was
    all. We called a cab and sent you home.

    Frisbee®, May 18, 2006
  9. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in

    > Dude... you were there. You just passed out a half hour into the
    > party was all. We called a cab and sent you home.

    Was that him under the pool table?

    JaR, May 18, 2006
  10. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Dude... you were there. You just passed out a half hour into the
    >> party was all. We called a cab and sent you home.

    > Was that him under the pool table?

    Yes it was. And come to think of it, we're missing a pool cue.

    Frisbee®, May 18, 2006
  11. Frisbee®

    LnkWizard2 Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >> "Frisbee®" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Dude... you were there. You just passed out a half hour into the
    >>> party was all. We called a cab and sent you home.

    >> Was that him under the pool table?

    > Yes it was. And come to think of it, we're missing a pool cue.

    Well, I think I remember seeing BD and the goat there,
    they were headed outside and he had a pool cue in his hand.......

    LnkWizard2, May 18, 2006
  12. "kpg" wrote:

    > As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    > > I guess everyone's still hungover from yesterday's
    > > mega-bash MCNGP day celebration.
    > >
    > > Man what a party.

    > Um...I was working...did I miss something?
    >
    > You guys had a PARTY?
    >
    > A F**king PARTY?
    >
    > and NOBODY BOTHERED TO CALL!?
    >
    > I would have LEFT work, you know.
    >
    > kpg

    Don't feel so bad... they invited me... but gave me bad directions... I
    ended up somewhere in Tulsa at some party where leather seemed to be the
    fashion and they were doing some unspeakable things. I figured out right
    away that they had played a joke on me. So, after about 6 hours I headed
    home.

    What... Why is everyone looking at me like that?

    =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=, May 18, 2006
  13. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    > "kpg" wrote:
    >
    >> As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >>
    >> > I guess everyone's still hungover from yesterday's
    >> > mega-bash MCNGP day celebration.
    >> >
    >> > Man what a party.

    >> Um...I was working...did I miss something?
    >>
    >> You guys had a PARTY?
    >>
    >> A F**king PARTY?
    >>
    >> and NOBODY BOTHERED TO CALL!?
    >>
    >> I would have LEFT work, you know.
    >>
    >> kpg
    >>

    > Don't feel so bad... they invited me... but gave me bad directions... I
    > ended up somewhere in Tulsa at some party where leather seemed to be the
    > fashion and they were doing some unspeakable things. I figured out right
    > away that they had played a joke on me. So, after about 6 hours I headed
    > home.
    >
    > What... Why is everyone looking at me like that?

    You didn't see the sign outside that said "AMCNGP Party!"

    So tell me, what's Paisley Skye REALLY like?

    Frisbee®, May 18, 2006
  14. << While I was at work, LnkWizard2 spurted out:
    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >>> "Frisbee®" <> wrote in

    >>> Was that him under the pool table?

    >> Yes it was. And come to think of it, we're missing a pool cue.
    >>

    > Well, I think I remember seeing BD and the goat there,
    > they were headed outside and he had a pool cue in his hand.......

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011

    Bigus Di©kus, May 18, 2006
  15. << While I was at work, LnkWizard2 spurted out:
    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >>> "Frisbee®" <> wrote in

    >>> Was that him under the pool table?

    >> Yes it was. And come to think of it, we're missing a pool cue.
    >>

    > Well, I think I remember seeing BD and the goat there,
    > they were headed outside and he had a pool cue in his hand.......

    Yeah, that was me....um, us....I'll have to get that back to you at our First
    Annual MCNGP Day Convention next May 17th.

    Bigus Di©kus, May 18, 2006
  16. "Frisbee®" wrote:

    > "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in
    > message news:...
    > >

    > > "kpg" wrote:
    > >
    > >> As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > >> Um...I was working...did I miss something?
    > >>
    > >> You guys had a PARTY?
    > >>
    > >> A F**king PARTY?
    > >>
    > >> and NOBODY BOTHERED TO CALL!?
    > >>
    > >> I would have LEFT work, you know.
    > >>
    > >> kpg
    > >>

    > > Don't feel so bad... they invited me... but gave me bad directions... I
    > > ended up somewhere in Tulsa at some party where leather seemed to be the
    > > fashion and they were doing some unspeakable things. I figured out right
    > > away that they had played a joke on me. So, after about 6 hours I headed
    > > home.
    > >
    > > What... Why is everyone looking at me like that?

    > You didn't see the sign outside that said "AMCNGP Party!"
    >
    > So tell me, what's Paisley Skye REALLY like?

    I tell you... One look at what she was doing... and I was blinded............

    But I got good feed on the video tape... considering selling copies on
    ebay.....

    =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=, May 18, 2006
  17. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Thursday Thilence

    > Doom, next time please leave the B-word at home. What a downer that was.

    Sorry about that. BTW I'm still lurking as much as possible and another BTW
    the new job is going great but keeping me BUSY.

    CBIC, May 19, 2006
  18. Frisbee®

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day "Frisbee®" <> did cause the

    > You didn't see the sign outside that said "AMCNGP Party!"
    >
    > So tell me, what's Paisley Skye REALLY like?

    Well, someone must have posted pictures from the event.

    http://www.homegrownvideo.com/member/allstars/hall/paisley/index1.htm

    Definitely NSFW. The URL should give it away.

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, May 19, 2006
  19. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "TBone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message
    > And on the eigth day "Frisbee®" <> did cause the
    > electrons to come together and form the following words:
    >
    >> You didn't see the sign outside that said "AMCNGP Party!"
    >>
    >> So tell me, what's Paisley Skye REALLY like?

    > Well, someone must have posted pictures from the event.
    >
    > http://www.homegrownvideo.com/member/allstars/hall/paisley/index1.htm
    >
    > Definitely NSFW. The URL should give it away.

    Whoa... PotW

    Frisbee®, May 20, 2006