    in NW GNV.

    thank you
    Melissa

    Frisbee®, Dec 14, 2006

  2. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 13:28:48 -0500, Frisbee® cast into the ether:

    > , the kind you put in your mouth, under
    > your arm, or rectal.

    I think I understand why her son didn't want it in his mouth, either.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Dec 14, 2006

  3. Frisbee®

    Lasher Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:pan.2006.12.14.18.51.00.802448
    @lakabux.com:

    > On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 13:28:48 -0500, Frisbee® cast into the ether:
    >
    >> , the kind you put in your mouth, under
    >> your arm, or rectal.

    > I think I understand why her son didn't want it in his mouth, either.

    That's exactly what I was thinking, and then did you hear the one about the
    Aristocrats? That's right, a man and his family walk into a talent
    agency....

    Lasher, Dec 15, 2006