    installing a SIM in a phone get the pictures taken by someone
    with the old phone and the old SIM?

    Help me out here. What am I missing?
    kpg, Jun 8, 2006

  3. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    As kpg once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\198702.htm (6/8/2006 3:00:38
    > PM) # As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> http://www.evanwashere.com/StolenSidekick/

    > OK. Maybe I'm going to display my ignorance here, but, how can
    > installing a SIM in a phone get the pictures taken by someone
    > with the old phone and the old SIM?
    >
    > Help me out here. What am I missing?

    Well, duh, just keep reading. Dumba$$.
    kpg, Jun 8, 2006
  4. Frisbee®

    Guest Guest

    << While I was at work, kpg spurted out:
    > As kpg once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\198702.htm (6/8/2006
    >> 3:00:38 PM) # As Frisbee® once said in
    >> microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >>
    >>> http://www.evanwashere.com/StolenSidekick/

    >> OK. Maybe I'm going to display my ignorance here, but, how can
    >> installing a SIM in a phone get the pictures taken by someone
    >> with the old phone and the old SIM?
    >>
    >> Help me out here. What am I missing?

    > Well, duh, just keep reading. Dumba$$.

    Not bad it only took you ...looking at posting times.... 2 minutes to figure it
    out ;)
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #00110011
    Guest, Jun 8, 2006
  5. Frisbee®

    Guest Guest

    Re: Thursday Theft

    << While I was at work, Frisbee® spurted out:
    > http://www.evanwashere.com/StolenSidekick/

    Kick@$$!!!! I read all of his posts (up to 2:35 est), can't wait to see what
    comes of his endeavors. I hope these punks get what they deserve.
    Guest, Jun 8, 2006
  6. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    Re: Thursday Theft

    As _unanswered_ once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > Kick@$$!!!! I read all of his posts (up to 2:35 est), can't wait to
    > see what comes of his endeavors. I hope these punks get what they
    > deserve.

    One word: Exploding Phones.

    OK. If that's too violent for you, and the thought of little Timmy
    with no fingers bothers you, how about that ultra violet bank ink
    - blam! - what a mess.
    kpg, Jun 8, 2006
  7. Frisbee®

    Guest Guest

    Re: Thursday Theft

    << While I was at work, kpg spurted out:

    > One word: Exploding Phones.
    >

    > OK. If that's too violent for you, and the thought of little Timmy
    > with no fingers bothers you, how about that ultra violet bank ink
    > - blam! - what a mess.

    Too violent for me? C'mon...remember who you're talking to here. (As long as it
    didn't happen to an inocent person)

    That does add a new meaning to the phrase "Phone Sex" though...Steal a phone and
    get Phu©ked!
    Guest, Jun 8, 2006
  8. Frisbee®

    Guest Guest

    Re: Thursday Theft

    << While I was at work, Frisbee® spurted out:
    > http://www.evanwashere.com/StolenSidekick/

    How funny, this guy has killed numerous forums already, so he goes to Google
    Groups thinking they are unlimited...well, this was his latest update:

    Update #21 June 8th, 6:00 p.m. eastern Did anyone know there was a limit to how
    many posts you can do on Google's groups? Well...now you do. We reached the
    limit in less than an hour. Google..why hast thou forsaken us? OK..ONE LAST
    TRY. Otherwise, just comment on other boards. New text based forum up...link
    below. Also I will be going to the police station in another couple hours..so
    any unbelievers...Just wait untill then before you start spreading the wrong
    info.

    Man, that's gotta be alot of posting.

    Guest, Jun 9, 2006
  9. Frisbee®

    LnkWizard2 Guest

    Re: Thursday Theft

    <BD> wrote in message news:OxxnO%...
    > << While I was at work, Frisbee® spurted out:
    >> http://www.evanwashere.com/StolenSidekick/
    >>

    > How funny, this guy has killed numerous forums already, so he goes to
    > Google
    > Groups thinking they are unlimited...well, this was his latest update:

    <snipped, sorry>

    > Man, that's gotta be alot of posting.
    >
    > --

    I bet it was Neil trying to make up for lost time
    in this newsgroup.
    LnkWizard2, Jun 9, 2006
  10. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    Re: Thursday Theft

    "LnkWizard2" <> wrote in

    > I bet it was Neil trying to make up for lost time
    > in this newsgroup.

    Speaking of whom; is he on vacation, again?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22
    JaR, Jun 9, 2006
  11. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    Re: Thursday Theft

    did you hear "LnkWizard2" <> say in

    > I bet it was Neil trying to make up for lost time
    > in this newsgroup.

    jeez, I been too busy for that stuff recently

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Take me drunk, I'm home.
    Neil, Jun 10, 2006
  12. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    Re: Thursday Theft

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Speaking of whom; is he on vacation, again?

    back from conference, but now trying to catch up with work (OY!)

    Neil, Jun 10, 2006