    authentically mimics a BSOD, but will simulate startup screens seen during a
    system boot.

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sysinternals/Miscellaneous/BlueScreen.mspx

    Frisbee®, Nov 16, 2006

  2. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in
    news:uyBO$:

    > http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sysinternals/Miscellaneous/BlueScreen.
    > mspx

    you see this is what happens when you buy a really good 3rd party company.
    In addition to all of those gooderer tools (I remember process monitor
    being mentioned recently) you get a humo(u)or transplant.

    (It was a fun screen saver in the NT days. scared teh S#!& out of me the
    first time. WHY ISN'T THE MOUSE DOING ANYTHING! THEY SAID IT WAS A SCREEN
    SAVER!!!!)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again.

    Neil, Nov 16, 2006

  3. Frisbee®

    Kline Sphere Guest

    On Thu, 16 Nov 2006 08:59:56 -0500, "Frisbee®"
    <> wrote:

    >Shamelessly stolen from securecomp:
    >
    >One of the most feared colors in the NT world is blue. The infamous Blue
    >Screen of Death (BSOD) will pop up on an NT system whenever something has
    >gone terribly wrong. Bluescreen is a screen saver that not only
    >authentically mimics a BSOD, but will simulate startup screens seen during a
    >system boot.
    >
    >http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sysinternals/Miscellaneous/BlueScreen.mspx

    this would really confuse the h*ll out of these idiots I've been
    dealing with this week. Off to have some fun.......

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 16, 2006
  4. Frisbee®

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Thursday Thcreenthaver

    Well that's old. I had one of those on my system about 4 years ago. I
    come back from lunch and find the oh so astute desktop admins here debating
    what is wrong with my system.

    It didn't go over to well.

    Jtyc, Nov 16, 2006