    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Briscobar, Jun 30, 2005

  2. Briscobar

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Thursday Stupidity

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    news:OvDC$...
    > http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/06/30/forehead.tattoo.ap/index.html?section=cnn_o
    > ffbeat
    >
    > ...and it's done, folks. The story you've all been following so intently
    > recently has come to a close, and GoldenPalace.com has indeed lived up to
    > everyone's expectations by taking advantage of some poor, psychologically
    > imbalanced, well, moran.
    >
    > Props to the tat artist, though, for at least trying to talk some sanity
    > into this broad.

    Yeah, what a moran. I'd have held out for at least $100,000

    And I would've been sure they were talking U.S. Dollars, not a candy bar
    called One Hundred Grand.
    Frisbee®, Jun 30, 2005

  3. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed across the ether:

    > http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/06/30/forehead.tattoo.ap/index.html?section=
    > cnn_o ffbeat
    >
    > ...and it's done, folks. The story you've all been following so
    > intently recently has come to a close, and GoldenPalace.com has indeed
    > lived up to everyone's expectations by taking advantage of some poor,
    > psychologically imbalanced, well, moran.
    >
    > Props to the tat artist, though, for at least trying to talk some
    > sanity into this broad.

    How fscking much stupid can be crammed into one skull before it implodes?
    Just when you think you've seen it all...

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jun 30, 2005
  4. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, JaR spewed across the ether:

    > How fscking much stupid can be crammed into one skull before it
    > implodes? Just when you think you've seen it all...

    OTOH, It really doesn't detract from her looks.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jun 30, 2005
  5. Briscobar

    CBIC Guest

    JaR wrote:
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, JaR spewed across the ether:
    >

    >> How fscking much stupid can be crammed into one skull before it
    >> implodes? Just when you think you've seen it all...
    >>

    > OTOH, It really doesn't detract from her looks.

    If she wanted to degrade herself for money why didn't she did some nasty
    pr0n. She could make some serious money in the
    ugly-chick-doing-something-disgusting-market.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Jun 30, 2005
  6. Briscobar

    Frisbee® Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, JaR spewed across the ether:
    >

    >> How fscking much stupid can be crammed into one skull before it
    >> implodes? Just when you think you've seen it all...
    >>

    > OTOH, It really doesn't detract from her looks.

    "Dang girl! Them's some funky, long bangs!"
    Frisbee®, Jun 30, 2005
  7. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, CBIC spewed across the ether:

    > If she wanted to degrade herself for money why didn't she did some nasty
    > pr0n. She could make some serious money in the
    > ugly-chick-doing-something-disgusting-market.

    Yabbut now she can capitalise on the ugly-chick-with-a-tat-on-her-forehead-
    doing-something-disgusting-market!

    ISAGN!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jun 30, 2005
  8. My butt is available...and it has a much LARGER AREA to provide a BROAD
    spectrum of advertising nonsense....$1,000,000 to the first person...cash or
    paypal!

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9uYXRob3NwaWNl?=, Jun 30, 2005
  9. Briscobar

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Yeah, but who is ever going to look at that???

    --
    Kendal Emery
    MCNGP #19
    Kendal Emery, Jun 30, 2005
  10. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Kendal Emery" <> say in

    > Yeah, but who is ever going to look at that???

    2 words - buttless chaps

    *shudder*

    --
    Neil "Made ya look!" MCNGP#30

    - Real programmers don't change light bulbs.
    Neil, Jun 30, 2005
  11. Briscobar

    Ben Smith Guest

    In article <Xns9685AE2B9D5B3neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16>, guess!!!
    @gmail.com says...
    > did you hear "Kendal Emery" <> say in
    >
    > > Yeah, but who is ever going to look at that???

    > 2 words - buttless chaps
    >
    > *shudder*

    He could be in Police Academy 9.
    Ben Smith, Jun 30, 2005
  12. Briscobar

    Ben Smith Guest

    In article <OvDC$>,
    says...
    > http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/06/30/forehead.tattoo.ap/index.html?section=cnn_o
    > ffbeat
    >
    > ...and it's done, folks. The story you've all been following so intently
    > recently has come to a close, and GoldenPalace.com has indeed lived up to
    > everyone's expectations by taking advantage of some poor, psychologically
    > imbalanced, well, moran.
    >
    > Props to the tat artist, though, for at least trying to talk some sanity
    > into this broad.
    >
    > --
    > KB
    >
    > MCNGP #26

    Talk about putting pressure on her kid to succeed. Yikes.

    Yes, definitely props to the tat-man.
    Ben Smith, Jun 30, 2005