OT Thursday Humor

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Jan 22, 2004.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    A woman was helping her computer illiterate husband set up his
    computer, and at the appropriate point in the process, told him that he
    would now need to choose and enter a password.
    Something he will use to log on.

    The husband was in a rather amorous mood and figured he would try
    for the shock effect to bring this to his wife's attention.
    So, when the computer asked him to enter his password, he made it
    plainly
    obvious to his wife that he was keying in "p..e..n..i..s".

    His wife fell off her chair laughing when the computer replied:

    ***PASSWORD REJECTED.. NOT LONG ENOUGH***

    --
    Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
    Lead Thug, Public Enemy #1

    Consultant, Jan 22, 2004

  2. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > I can just see that happenig for real.

    Believe it.

    *sobs uncontrollably*

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 22, 2004

  3. Consultant

    Me2 Guest

    --
    Ralph Page MBA, CMBA, MCDBA, MCSE, CCNA
    www.HookAjob.com

    Me2, Jan 22, 2004
  4. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > > KB - MCNGP "<short> thug" #26

    Oh man. I don't even know you, mister.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "billy madison thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 22, 2004
  5. Consultant

    Me2 Guest

    >> I can just see that happenig for real.

    >>Believe it.

    >>*sobs uncontrollably*

    After your post above, I just could let the opportunity slip away!

    Me2, Jan 22, 2004