ot thursday humor

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Dec 4, 2003.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    how do you get a retard to kill himself?
    (answer below)

    hand him a knife and ask him who's special

    --
    Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
    www.mcngp.tk

    Consultant, Dec 4, 2003

  2. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    What's the opposite of Christopher Reeve?

    Christopher Walken.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 4, 2003

  3. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    ah, a fellow maxim subscriber!

    Consultant, Dec 4, 2003
  4. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > how do you get a retard to kill himself?
    > (answer below)

    *Groan*

    JaR, Dec 4, 2003
  5. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    > What's the opposite of Christopher Reeve?

    *Groooooooooaaaaaannnnn*

    JaR, Dec 4, 2003
  6. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > ah, a fellow maxim subscriber!

    Yeah. Highly inappropriate, and tired subject matter, but that was the
    funniest joke they've had in a few months.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 4, 2003
  7. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    yes! i just renewed and gave jtyc a free subscription. that bastard

    Consultant, Dec 4, 2003
  8. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > yes! i just renewed and gave jtyc a free subscription. that bastard

    I don't care what they say about you, you're ok in my book.

    Jtyc, Dec 4, 2003