  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    yesterday, tgp misspelled wednesday
    Consultant, Mar 16, 2006

  2. Consultant

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > yesterday, tgp misspelled wednesday

    The heck you say! How'd I miss that?
    Frisbee®, Mar 16, 2006

  3. Consultant

    kpg Guest

    As Consultant once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > yesterday, tgp misspelled wednesday

    Another day, another opportunity to misspell a day of the week.
    kpg, Mar 16, 2006
  4. Consultant

    We Dense Day Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    >> yesterday, tgp misspelled wednesday

    > The heck you say! How'd I miss that?

    Nuh uh.
    We Dense Day, Mar 16, 2006
  5. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 16, 2006 at 3:23pm "Consultant" blathered:

    > yesterday, tgp misspelled wednesday

    PotD. I'm about to pee myself.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100