OT Thursday Funny

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Dec 22, 2005.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Dec 22, 2005

  2. Consultant

    CBIC Guest

    In news:,
    Consultant <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > Enjoy!
    > SFW
    >
    > http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/horsefarts.html

    Awesome. LRM, this is funny because it happened to someone else.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Dec 22, 2005

  3. Consultant

    LRM Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    > In news:,
    > Consultant <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    >> Enjoy!
    >> SFW
    >>
    >> http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/horsefarts.html

    > Awesome. LRM, this is funny because it happened to someone else.

    Thanks! I was just about to ask.

    LRM, Dec 22, 2005
  4. Consultant

    CBIC Guest

    In news:,
    LRM <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >> In news:,
    >> Consultant <> embarrassed himself by
    >> saying:
    >>> Enjoy!
    >>> SFW
    >>>
    >>> http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/horsefarts.html

    >> Awesome. LRM, this is funny because it happened to someone else.

    > Thanks! I was just about to ask.

    I thought you might be wondering. A rule around here is: If it's bad and it
    happened to someone else, it's d@mn funny.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Dec 22, 2005
  5. Consultant

    LRM Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote
    > I thought you might be wondering. A rule around here is: If it's bad and
    > it happened to someone else, it's d@mn funny.

    Many have explained this one to me, but I'm still not fully understanding
    it. I was hoping to get the study guide, but I can't find it can someone
    send it to me?

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Dec 22, 2005
  6. Consultant

    CBIC Guest

    In news:,
    LRM <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > "CBIC" <> wrote
    >> I thought you might be wondering. A rule around here is: If it's bad
    >> and it happened to someone else, it's d@mn funny.

    > Many have explained this one to me, but I'm still not fully
    > understanding it. I was hoping to get the study guide, but I can't
    > find it can someone send it to me?

    I don't think you'll ever understand it. I think it's a chromosome thing.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Dec 22, 2005
  7. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > it. I was hoping to get the study guide, but I can't find it can someone
    > send it to me?

    Who has that link to the bottle-rocket guy?

    Jtyc, Dec 22, 2005
  8. Consultant

    LRM Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> it. I was hoping to get the study guide, but I can't find it can someone
    >> send it to me?

    > Who has that link to the bottle-rocket guy?

    I studied that link but it didn't help

    LRM, Dec 22, 2005
  9. Consultant

    CBIC Guest

    In news:,
    Jtyc <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    >> it. I was hoping to get the study guide, but I can't find it can
    >> someone send it to me?

    > Who has that link to the bottle-rocket guy?

    Oh now that was funny. I think C posted that.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Dec 22, 2005
  10. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Dec 22, 2005 at 5:06pm "CBIC" blathered:

    > I thought you might be wondering. A rule around here is: If it's bad and
    > it happened to someone else, it's d@mn funny.

    TMML

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.mcngp.com

    TechGeekPro, Dec 23, 2005
  11. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Dec 22, 2005 at 5:27pm "CBIC" blathered:

    > Oh now that was funny. I think C posted that.

    To much curry. Not *that* was a classic. Posted to the ng no less.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.mcngp.com

    TechGeekPro, Dec 23, 2005
  12. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > I studied that link but it didn't help

    I think you may need to work on your study habits then because it made
    perfect sense to me.

    Jtyc, Dec 23, 2005
  13. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in

    > On Dec 22, 2005 at 5:06pm "CBIC" blathered:
    >
    >> I thought you might be wondering. A rule around here is: If it's bad

    and
    >> it happened to someone else, it's d@mn funny.

    > TMML

    it's quotable...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - A dry sense of humor is better than slobbering everywhere

    Neil, Dec 23, 2005
  14. Consultant

    LRM Guest

    > did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in
    >
    >> On Dec 22, 2005 at 5:06pm "CBIC" blathered:
    >>
    >>> I thought you might be wondering. A rule around here is: If it's bad

    > and
    >>> it happened to someone else, it's d@mn funny.

    >> TMML
    >>

    > it's quotable...

    I'll add it but should I spell the bad word correctly when I do?

    LRM, Dec 24, 2005
  15. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:#mQkfIFCGHA.4008
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > I'll add it but should I spell the bad word correctly when I do?

    if it was me it would be ga-run-teed to be spolled incorrectly

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - SYNTAX ERROR: "Hi, I'd like to buy a computer, and money is no object."

    Neil, Dec 24, 2005
  16. Consultant

    LRM Guest

    > did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:#mQkfIFCGHA.4008
    > @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> I'll add it but should I spell the bad word correctly when I do?
    >>

    > if it was me it would be ga-run-teed to be spolled incorrectly

    Added and spelled the way I felt like spelling it.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Dec 24, 2005