OT: Thursday Funny

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 16, 2004.

  1. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 16, 2004

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Dec 16, 2004

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    kat Guest

    kat, Dec 17, 2004
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    kat Guest

    > i love that who medley. almost peed my pants.

    Maybe it's the funny looking kid. Maybe it's the funny way she sings the
    song. Or maybe it's the fact that I jujst produced 90 jello shooters for an
    office party tomorrow....after much testing.... but that was pretty damn
    funny!

    Kat -Jelllllloooooo is fun!
    MCNGP# Who knows
    kat, Dec 17, 2004
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Dec 17, 2004
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    >>> http://profiles.yahoo.com/rowdy_yates_mcngp

    >> Almost? Why's your chair still wet?
    >>
    >> Kat $$
    >>

    > that not what you think. that's something else completely different..

    Please tell me you spilled the coffee creamer.

    --
    JaR
    Disgusted Thug
    JaR, Dec 17, 2004