OT Thursday Funner

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Jun 24, 2004.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Jun 24, 2004

  2. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Jun 24, 2004

  3. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&e=4&u=/nm/odd_judge_dc
    >
    > you don't need an mcse for this gig...

    Well, if good ol' Bill "Slick Willy" Clinton, as President of the United
    States, can get away with getting a "hummer" in the Oval Office from a
    chubby White House intern, then I can't possibly see how they could honestly
    have just cause to get rid of this guy for merly "holding his penis up and
    shaving underneath it with a disposable razor", "masturbating", or
    "swooshing" himself with a "penis pump" while on (or under for that matter)
    the bench.

    ...."conduct constituting an offense involving moral turpitude"...
    ROTFLMAO!!!

    TechGeekPro, Jun 24, 2004
  4. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Jun 24, 2004
  5. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:OFVDhUiWEHA.3800
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > Bailiff; hand Hizzoner a tissue, and bring in the next prisoner!

    eeeeeuuuuuwwwwwww! I used to dislike the thought of prison, now its the
    courts that are making me squemish...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 24, 2004
  6. Consultant

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Jun 24, 2004
  7. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message

    > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\132020.htm (6/24/2004 3:24:57

    > PM) #

    http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&e=4&u=/nm/odd_judge_dc

    > > you don't need an mcse for this gig...
    > >

    > > Consultant
    > >

    > Gives a whole new meaning to "All Rise..."

    "...the honorable Donald Thompson is now whacking... um... uh... I mean,
    presiding."

    TechGeekPro, Jun 24, 2004
  8. Consultant

    Spyke Guest

    Spyke, Jun 24, 2004
  9. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    Spyke <> wrote in

    > This guy was done in by his computer support people
    >
    > http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/06/01/outsourcing_porn/

    perrrrrrfect! that's a beauty....

    The best...

    --