OT: Thursday Fun

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 8, 2004.

  1. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 8, 2004

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Jul 8, 2004

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Thursday Fun

    574 it wont go any further for me

    672 before I broke it.

    Jtyc, Jul 8, 2004
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    nerd32768 Guest

    nerd32768, Jul 8, 2004
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Guest Guest

    Re: Thursday Fun

    yeqah just got the 721 give me another hour at it and
    shore i can finish it

    Guest, Jul 8, 2004
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Guest Guest

    Re: Thursday Fun

    cant exam manage to hit the dam thing

    Guest, Jul 8, 2004
  7. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    nerd32768 Guest

    Re: Thursday Fun

    > >My best: 694
    > >
    > > It was on my first try, and I haven't gotten even close to that since.
    > >
    > > --
    > > Fris "Billyw, is that you?" bee®, MCNGP #13
    > >
    > > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    > > http://www.mcngp.tk
    > >
    > > Certaholics

    > My best is now 693

    826 now

    nerd32768, Jul 8, 2004
  8. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    JaR Guest

    Frisbee® wrote:
    > http://www.bashthehaggis.com
    >
    > My best: 694
    >
    > It was on my first try, and I haven't gotten even close to that since.

    799

    Another time waster. Gah! Can't wait to see what our resident Scot
    scores ;-)

    JaR

    JaR, Jul 8, 2004
  9. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Thursday Fun

    On Jul 8, 2004 "nerd32768" blathered:

    >> >My best: 694
    >> >
    >> > It was on my first try, and I haven't gotten even close to that since.
    >> >
    >> > --
    >> > Fris "Billyw, is that you?" bee®, MCNGP #13
    >> >
    >> > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    >> > http://www.mcngp.tk
    >> >
    >> > Certaholics

    >> My best is now 693
    >>

    > 826 now

    The best I can get so far is 771.
    The real trick though is getting the *lowest* score possible.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 8, 2004
  10. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Thursday Fun

    On Jul 8, 2004 "TechGeekPro" blathered:

    > On Jul 8, 2004 "nerd32768" blathered:

    >>> My best is now 693
    >>>

    >> 826 now

    > The best I can get so far is 771.
    > The real trick though is getting the *lowest* score possible.

    Woo Hoo! 921!!! Beat that you little nerd!

    (man, I need to get a life.)

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 8, 2004
  11. Re: Thursday Fun

    TechGeekPro wrote:
    > On Jul 8, 2004 "nerd32768" blathered:

    >>> My best is now 693
    >>>

    >> 826 now

    > The best I can get so far is 771.
    > The real trick though is getting the *lowest* score possible.

    I think you mean the lowest non-zero score.

    --
    Fris "Or can you hit it backwards?" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 8, 2004
  12. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Thursday Fun

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message

    > I think you mean the lowest non-zero score.

    I racked up a whopping 63 earlier.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 8, 2004
  13. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    nerd32768 Guest

    Re: Thursday Fun

    > (man, I need to get a life.)
    Youre not the only one!(i've wasted my last two summer breaks studying for
    certification tests)

    nerd32768, Jul 8, 2004
  14. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Thursday Fun

    On Jul 8, 2004 "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > I think you mean the lowest non-zero score.

    Obviously.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 8, 2004
  15. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Thursday Fun

    On Jul 8, 2004 "Ken Briscoe" blathered:

    > I racked up a whopping 63 earlier.

    Nice.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 8, 2004
  16. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Thursday Fun

    On Jul 8, 2004 "nerd32768" blathered:

    >> (man, I need to get a life.)

    > Youre not the only one!(i've wasted my last two summer breaks studying for
    > certification tests)

    I wouldn't call that wasted.

    Bash the haggies on the other hand...

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 8, 2004
  17. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    nerd32768 Guest

    Re: Thursday Fun

    "TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > On Jul 8, 2004 "nerd32768" blathered:
    >
    > >> (man, I need to get a life.)

    > > Youre not the only one!(i've wasted my last two summer breaks studying

    for
    > > certification tests)

    > I wouldn't call that wasted.
    >
    > Bash the haggies on the other hand...
    >
    > --
    > TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    > "Not only am I certified, I'm certifiable!"

    good point

    nerd32768, Jul 8, 2004