OT: Thursday Fun

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by kpg, Jun 24, 2004.

  1. kpg

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Jun 24, 2004

  2. kpg

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 24, 2004

  3. kpg

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Thursday Fun

    you gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk
    away, know when to run

    Consultant, Jun 24, 2004
  4. kpg

    Neil Guest

    Re: Thursday Fun

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:Oj6tdBiWEHA.3596
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > However, this is the man who most looks like Kenny Rogers.

    funny, but only becuase he _IS_ Kenny Rogers...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 24, 2004
  5. kpg

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Thursday Fun

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > you gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk
    > away, know when to run

    I'm going to Mohegan Sun on Sunday night to play poker and blackjack.

    </end fascinating story>

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 24, 2004
  6. kpg

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Jun 24, 2004
  7. kpg

    Neil Guest

    Re: Thursday Fun

    "kpg" <> wrote in news:O1kNcqiWEHA.3988
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > for Neil:
    >
    > http://www.mulletsgalore.com/
    >
    > kpg

    stupid....why for me?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 24, 2004
  8. kpg

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Thursday Fun

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > for Kenny.
    >
    > http://www.menwholooklikekennyrogers.com

    Um, hold up a second...for me? You know, seeing as we have the same name, I
    must be a huge fan. Right. I celebrate his entire catalog. Right. No talent
    assclown.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 24, 2004
  9. kpg

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Re: Thursday Fun

    Neil <> wrote in

    > "kpg" <> wrote in news:O1kNcqiWEHA.3988
    > @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> for Neil:
    >>
    >> http://www.mulletsgalore.com/
    >>
    >> kpg
    >>

    > stupid....why for me?

    i miss my mullet... ;-(
    Rowdy Yates, Jun 25, 2004
  10. kpg

    Neil Guest

    Re: Thursday Fun

    Rowdy Yates <> wrote in

    > i miss my mullet... ;-(

    yer freakin me out Rowdy...

    next you'll be doing a Pepsi comercial (nice van)...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 25, 2004
  11. kpg

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Re: Thursday Fun

    Neil <> wrote in

    > Rowdy Yates <> wrote in
    >
    >> i miss my mullet... ;-(

    > yer freakin me out Rowdy...
    >
    > next you'll be doing a Pepsi comercial (nice van)...

    dude, my "mullet years" were the best years of my life. Babes. beer &
    "Halen"
    Rowdy Yates, Jun 25, 2004
  12. kpg

    Neil Guest

    Re: Thursday Fun

    Rowdy Yates <> wrote in

    > dude, my "mullet years" were the best years of my life. Babes. beer &
    > "Halen"

    No Mullets please. have yer salad (beer) days for memories, but NO
    MULLETS!

    (And I refuse to acknowledge that disco even existed)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 25, 2004
  13. kpg

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Re: Thursday Fun

    Neil <> wrote in

    > Rowdy Yates <> wrote in
    >
    >> dude, my "mullet years" were the best years of my life. Babes. beer &
    >> "Halen"

    > No Mullets please. have yer salad (beer) days for memories, but NO
    > MULLETS!
    >
    > (And I refuse to acknowledge that disco even existed)

    you tellin' me you never boogied your booty to "brotherhood of man"? you
    lie!
    Rowdy Yates, Jun 25, 2004
  14. kpg

    nerd32768 Guest

    Re: Thursday Fun

    "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message
    > Neil <> wrote in
    >
    > > Rowdy Yates <> wrote in
    > >
    > >> dude, my "mullet years" were the best years of my life. Babes. beer &
    > >> "Halen"

    > > No Mullets please. have yer salad (beer) days for memories, but NO
    > > MULLETS!
    > >
    > > (And I refuse to acknowledge that disco even existed)
    > >

    > you tellin' me you never boogied your booty to "brotherhood of man"? you
    > lie!

    How old is that?

    older that 1990 for sure. I can't even remember the '80s(maybe because I'm
    not as OLD as ya'll.)
    nerd32768, Jun 25, 2004
  15. kpg

    Brat® Guest

    Re: Thursday Fun

    careful young one... not all of us are as old as Neil ... lol

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Proud member since April 8, 2002

    Brat®, Jun 25, 2004
  16. kpg

    nerd32768 Guest

    Re: Thursday Fun

    > not all of us are as old as Neil
    >
    > --
    > Sue MCNGP #69

    some of you are though...
    nerd32768, Jun 25, 2004
  17. kpg

    Brat® Guest

    Re: Thursday Fun

    no I

    Brat®, Jun 25, 2004
  18. kpg

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Thursday Fun

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > Rowdy Yates <> wrote in
    >
    > > dude, my "mullet years" were the best years of my life. Babes. beer &
    > > "Halen"

    > No Mullets please. have yer salad (beer) days for memories, but NO
    > MULLETS!
    >
    > (And I refuse to acknowledge that disco even existed)

    Burn baby burn, Disco inferno!
    Burn baby burn, burn that mutha' down!

    TechGeekPro, Jun 25, 2004
  19. kpg

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Thursday Fun

    "Brat®" <> wrote in message
    > careful young one... not all of us are as old as Neil ... lol

    Are ANY of us as old as Neil?

    TechGeekPro, Jun 25, 2004
  20. kpg

    Rowdy Yates Guest