    (cue Consultant)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 21, 2004

  3. Mike T.

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, May 25, 2004
  4. Mike T.

    Neil Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:Oa9mJFmQEHA.396
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/mikomiko.php
    >

    > "Neil" <> wrote in message
    >> "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:Ok#62GqPEHA.3088
    >> @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
    >>
    >> > http://www.transbuddha.com/osaka/osakaphone.html

    >> almost as disturbing as miko nurse....
    >>
    >> (cue Consultant)
    >>
    >> --
    >> Neil MCNGP #30
    >> "you'd do what, to who, for how many biscuits?"

    hmmmm, 4 days to plug in the URL. Are you busy Consultant?

    ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 25, 2004
  5. Mike T.

    Consultant Guest

    yes, im sorry, i have fallen behind on my newsgroup duties. but making huge
    progress at work! ha ha

    Consultant, May 25, 2004
  6. Mike T.

    Neil Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in

    > yes, im sorry, i have fallen behind on my newsgroup duties. but making
    > huge progress at work! ha ha

    well, get your priorities straight man! If your not careful I might catch
    your posting numbers in the next few months. I'm almost halfway there...

    :)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 25, 2004
  7. >well, get your priorities straight man! If your not careful I might catch
    >your posting numbers in the next few months. I'm almost halfway there...

    GO NEIL, GO!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 25, 2004
  8. >i have fallen behind on my newsgroup duties

    don't let it happen again!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 25, 2004
  9. Mike T.

    Consultant Guest

    please accept my most humblest apologies

    Consultant, May 25, 2004
  10. Mike T.

    Neil Guest

    >>well, get your priorities straight man! If your not careful I might
    >>catch your posting numbers in the next few months. I'm almost halfway
    >>there...

    > GO NEIL, GO!!!!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    post #408 this month...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 25, 2004
  11. >post #408 this month...

    .... and counting....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 25, 2004
  12. Mike T.

    Neil Guest

    >>post #408 this month...

    > ... and counting....
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    yes I'm up to 414...(not even can catch me now.
    BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 25, 2004