    will provide some slithery stimulation, and your protein load will keep them
    nicely fed. Gone fishing!

    Consultant

    Consultant, May 6, 2004

  2. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 06 May 2004 09:46:14 -0700, Consultant declaimed:

    > The Bait N' Tackle
    > The sailors used this one in the old Navy days. Before you go off for a
    > long, lonely voyage, get yourself a tall jar and fill it completely with
    > earthworms. When you get lonely, open the jar and f*ck away. The
    > earthworms will provide some slithery stimulation, and your protein load
    > will keep them nicely fed. Gone fishing!
    >

    > Consultant

    On the other hand, maybe the people that think Americans are disgusting
    savages are right.

    JaR
    Sickend Thug

    JaR, May 6, 2004

  3. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in

    > The Bait N' Tackle
    > The sailors used this one in the old Navy days. Before you go off for
    > a long, lonely voyage, get yourself a tall jar and fill it completely
    > with earthworms. When you get lonely, open the jar and f*ck away. The
    > earthworms will provide some slithery stimulation, and your protein
    > load will keep them nicely fed. Gone fishing!
    >

    > Consultant

    (if you can do assfun I can do wormfu....)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 6, 2004
  4. >On the other hand, maybe the people that think Americans are disgusting
    >savages are right.

    What those nice a-rabs, get away.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 6, 2004
  5. Consultant

    Brat Guest

    *grabs JaR by the throat and fills him up with worms* ... There ya go boys

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Proud member since April 8, 2002

    Brat, May 7, 2004
  6. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    "Brat" <> wrote in

    > *grabs JaR by the throat and fills him up with worms* ... There ya go
    > boys

    that Jar isn't tall enough, Consultant said a tall JaR.

    (funny, it's not the worms that are making me squemish now...)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 7, 2004
  7. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 07 May 2004 03:31:44 +0000, Brat declaimed:

    > *grabs JaR by the throat and fills him up with worms* ... There ya go
    > boys

    I wonder how much Bourbon it will take to scrub that statement from my
    brain.

    Thanks a lot Sue.

    fsck!

    JaR, May 7, 2004
  8. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message

    > I wonder how much Bourbon it will take to scrub that statement from my
    > brain.

    "I wonder how many beers it would take to fsck that ugly pig over there."
    "Well, this is 8, so 7."

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, May 7, 2004