OT Thursday fun!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Jan 8, 2004.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Jan 8, 2004

  2. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 8, 2004

  3. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message
    >> You LIE you fk'n guy! There are NO motorcycles on that site!

    Git a rope!
    JaR, Jan 8, 2004
  4. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > You LIE you fk'n guy! There are NO motorcycles on that site!

    If you look close, there is a picture of Brat and her... ehem... significant
    other.
    Jtyc, Jan 8, 2004
  5. Jtyc wrote:
    >> You LIE you fk'n guy! There are NO motorcycles on that site!

    > If you look close, there is a picture of Brat and her... ehem...
    > significant other.

    You know, growing up in the motorcycle industry, and being a bit naive back
    then, I always wondered why the female customers always asked for the bike
    that vibrated the most.

    --
    Fris "And why women want washing machines with LONG spin cycles" bee® MCNGP

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 8, 2004
  6. Consultant

    Brat Guest

    Brat, Jan 8, 2004
  7. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    i'm right here baby

    --
    Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
    Lead Thug, Public Enemy #1

    Consultant, Jan 8, 2004
  8. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > fuckin bitches... (yeah I'm bitter... I weighed myself last night -
    > mistake)... where are the studs damnit???

    right here, dollface.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 8, 2004
  9. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > i'm right here baby

    alright, alright, you can have credit for this one. but i get custody of
    the next repeated joke.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 8, 2004
  10. Consultant

    Brat Guest

    Here's a bad image for ya... 5'2" 145 lbs (66.22 kgs)... no job... scared
    yet?

    Brat, Jan 8, 2004
  11. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 8, 2004
  12. "Brat" <> wrote in message
    > fuckin bitches... (yeah I'm bitter... I weighed myself last night -
    > mistake)... where are the studs damnit???

    Married.

    <hides behind wife>

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Jan 8, 2004
  13. Consultant

    Brat Guest

    consultant beat you by 3 mins

    --
    Sue Thugette #69

    Brat, Jan 8, 2004
  14. Consultant

    Brat Guest

    but you are not on a motorcycle... show me that and I might take it for a
    spin... the motorcycle that is
    lol

    Brat, Jan 8, 2004
  15. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    here's a nice one for you: 5'11" green eyes, very muscular, made 145k last
    year

    Consultant, Jan 8, 2004
  16. Consultant

    Brat Guest

    ok gimme the money and I will forget that you are short lmao

    --

    > here's a nice one for you: 5'11" green eyes, very muscular, made 145k last
    > year
    >
    > --
    > Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
    > Lead Thug, Public Enemy #1
    > www.mcngp.tk
    >
    > "Brat" <> wrote in message
    > > Here's a bad image for ya... 5'2" 145 lbs (66.22 kgs)... no job...

    scared
    > > yet?
    > >
    > > --
    > > Sue Thugette #69
    > >
    > > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > > > i'm right here baby
    > > >
    > > > --
    > > > Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
    > > > Lead Thug, Public Enemy #1
    > > > www.mcngp.tk
    > > >
    > > > "Brat" <> wrote in message

    message

    Brat, Jan 8, 2004
  17. Brat wrote:
    > fuckin bitches... (yeah I'm bitter... I weighed myself last night -
    > mistake)... where are the studs damnit???

    You're not fat, darlin! There's just that much more of you to love!

    --
    Fris "At least that's what my wife says to me" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 8, 2004
  18. Brat wrote:
    > Here's a bad image for ya... 5'2" 145 lbs (66.22 kgs)... no job...
    > scared yet?

    145 lbs could look good on a 5'2" frame if'n yer one of them there fitness
    models

    --
    Fris "I'll bet you could bench press Consultant" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 8, 2004
  19. Consultant

    Brat Guest

    exCUUUUSE me? where did I say I was FAT?? huh? lol

    --
    Sue Thugette #69

    Brat, Jan 8, 2004
  20. Consultant

    Brat Guest

    well I have never had one of those girly shaped figures... more athletic...
    just not so athletic anymore... a minor bit of extra ... padding... I can
    still disguise it under the right clothing and look like I have curves...
    but if I keep staying unemployed and unproductive (because I HATE exercise),
    things will get outta hand and I will look down someday and see a blimp

    --
    Sue Thugette #69

    Brat, Jan 8, 2004