OT: Thursday Freebies

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Feb 17, 2005.

  1. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Feb 17, 2005

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Thursday Freebies

    In news:,
    Frisbee® <> rambled:
    > https://www.ky.com/promotions/index.jsp

    Kat, should I stock up on this for our trip?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Git yer pansy-ass over to www.mcngp.com, 'fore I smack you wit dis 'ere
    tire iron!
    Briscobar, Feb 17, 2005

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Re: Thursday Freebies

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in news:OxK8d9SFFHA.2600
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > In news:,
    > Frisbee® <> rambled:
    >> https://www.ky.com/promotions/index.jsp

    > Kat, should I stock up on this for our trip?

    make sure you have a lot of email addys to register with. i think those
    samples are quite small.

    :)

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Feb 17, 2005
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Kat Guest

    Kat, Feb 17, 2005
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Kat Guest

    Kat, Feb 17, 2005
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Thursday Freebies

    In news:%,
    Kat <> rambled:
    > Well, if you NEED it....

    Nono, I was asking *you*. You're the one who has to tell me if it's needed
    or not...

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com is real.
    Briscobar, Feb 17, 2005
  7. Re: Thursday Freebies

    Briscobar wrote:
    > In news:%,
    > Kat <> rambled:
    >> Well, if you NEED it....

    > Nono, I was asking *you*. You're the one who has to tell me if it's
    > needed or not...

    I think she answered your question.

    Remember, your real pic is on the site, too.
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Feb 17, 2005
  8. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Thursday Freebies

    In news:%,
    Frisbee® <> rambled:
    > Briscobar wrote:
    >> In news:%,
    >> Kat <> rambled:
    >>> Well, if you NEED it....

    >> Nono, I was asking *you*. You're the one who has to tell me if it's
    >> needed or not...

    > I think she answered your question.
    >
    > Remember, your real pic is on the site, too.

    Then she should have said "Well if YOU need it", not "Well if you NEED it".
    God damn internet. Inflection through text is the worst idea ever.

    Let's clear this up. Kat, I'm ready to go. You?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "That's my final answer thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Why don't you make like a tree and go to www.mcngp.com!?
    Briscobar, Feb 17, 2005
  9. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Kat Guest

    Re: Thursday Freebies

    Never used KY in my life, never want to.

    --

    KAT, MCNGP #29
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    If everyone in the world sent me just 1 penny, I'd be, like, a millionaire
    or something.

    Kat, Feb 17, 2005
  10. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Thursday Freebies

    In news:,
    Kat <> rambled:
    > Never used KY in my life, never want to.

    That's a fine answer.

    Briscobar, Feb 17, 2005
  11. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    kpg Guest

    Re: Thursday Freebies

    > Never used KY in my life, never want to.

    Unless it's the glow in the dark kind...

    kp "turn out the lights" g
    kpg, Feb 18, 2005