    THREE MORE DAYS.

    If you know what I'm talking about, SHUT UP.

    If you don't, please feel free to make a stupid guess.

    Frisbee®, Oct 27, 2006

  2. Re: Thursday Countdown

    Hey Fris... sent you an email.. but don't know if I got your name right...
    lol. we will see.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Oct 27, 2006

  3. Frisbee®

    Thor Guest

    Re: Thursday Countdown

    world peace?
    democracy?
    Windows Vista?
    premature ejaculation?
    obs, I guess that was four guesses, I must be chatty today.
    53

    Thor, Oct 27, 2006
  4. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Thursday Countdown

    "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in message
    > Hey Fris... sent you an email.. but don't know if I got your name right...
    > lol. we will see.

    Didn't get it.

    Mail discgolfdad at gmail dot com

    Frisbee®, Oct 27, 2006
  5. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Thursday Countdown

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > THREE MORE DAYS.
    >
    > If you know what I'm talking about, SHUT UP.
    >
    > If you don't, please feel free to make a stupid guess.

    I know. But I will not shut up. I come home from Chicago in 3 days. Weeeee!

    //actually does know what fris is talking about
    ///i hate when people do this
    ////slashy slashy
    /////i hate when they do that more.
    //////bye.

    Briscobar, Oct 28, 2006
  6. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    Re: Thursday Countdown

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in

    > I come home from Chicago in 3 days

    Did you have lunch with LRM?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006

    - Do files get embarrassed when you unZIP them?

    Neil, Oct 28, 2006
  7. Frisbee®

    LRM Guest

    Re: Thursday Countdown

    > did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in
    >
    >> I come home from Chicago in 3 days

    > Did you have lunch with LRM?

    Oh sure KB comes to my backyard and doesn't tell me! Fine, see if I buy him
    Chicago style pizza.

    LRM, Oct 29, 2006
  8. Re: Thursday Countdown

    "LRM" <> wrote in message
    >> did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in
    >>
    >>> I come home from Chicago in 3 days

    >> Did you have lunch with LRM?
    >>

    > Oh sure KB comes to my backyard and doesn't tell me! Fine, see if I buy
    > him Chicago style pizza.

    Yeah...WTF is up with that?

    Ragging Nutter, Oct 29, 2006
  9. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    Re: Thursday Countdown

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in

    > Oh sure KB comes to my backyard and doesn't tell me! Fine, see if I
    > buy him Chicago style pizza.

    Some people is soooooo stupid...I mean FREE PIZZA, COME ON!!!

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006

    - I tried switching to gum but couldn't keep it lit.

    Neil, Oct 29, 2006
  10. Frisbee®

    LRM Guest

    Re: Thursday Countdown

    > did you hear "LRM" <> say in
    >
    >> Oh sure KB comes to my backyard and doesn't tell me! Fine, see if I
    >> buy him Chicago style pizza.
    >>

    > Some people is soooooo stupid...I mean FREE PIZZA, COME ON!!!

    Yeah! really! So, when are you coming down for free pizza? I'm tired of the
    alphabet soup I've been eating lately. BTW which do the Canadians go
    with?--PMI or IPMA? Or is it something else with you guys?

    LRM, Oct 29, 2006
  11. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    Re: Thursday Countdown

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in

    > Yeah! really! So, when are you coming down for free pizza? I'm tired
    > of the alphabet soup I've been eating lately.

    You will be my first call if and when I hit the Windy City

    > BTW which do the
    > Canadians go with?--PMI or IPMA? Or is it something else with you
    > guys?

    We'll be a PMI bunch. The new Boss (the other SWMABO) is a PMP and has
    asked me to get my PMP, so PMI will be the associations.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006

    - Naval Def'n: Naval Aviator | Sailor being thrown out of a bar

    Neil, Oct 30, 2006