    one of each left. Almost addictive as the Yeti.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 22, 2004

  2. Ken Briscoe

    Mike T. Guest

    Re: Thursday addictive fun

    "Ken Briscoe" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:%...
    > Courtesy of Fark:
    >
    > http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/floats.htm
    >
    > Flash game, SFW. Catch similar-colored bug-things in a loop until there's
    > one of each left. Almost addictive as the Yeti.

    You're a Farker too? All I can say is...IT'S A TRAP!!!
    Mike T., Apr 22, 2004

  3. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Thursday addictive fun

    "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in message

    > "Ken Briscoe" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > > Courtesy of Fark:
    > >
    > > http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/floats.htm
    > >
    > > Flash game, SFW. Catch similar-colored bug-things in a loop until

    there's
    > > one of each left. Almost addictive as the Yeti.

    > You're a Farker too? All I can say is...IT'S A TRAP!!!

    I check Fark every hour, on the hour. My mornings are spent checking last
    night's Fark Updates, as well as the morning. It's great. It's like
    Drudgereport, only more fun.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 22, 2004
  4. Ken Briscoe

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Thursday addictive fun

    yeah, but they dont have miko miko nurse

    http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/mikomiko.php

    Consultant, Apr 22, 2004
  5. Ken Briscoe

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Re: Thursday addictive fun

    how many times you gonna post that lamerino?

    "Consultant" <> wrote in

    > yeah, but they dont have miko miko nurse
    >
    > http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/mikomiko.php
    >

    > "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    >> "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> > "Ken Briscoe" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    >> there's
    >> >
    >> > You're a Farker too? All I can say is...IT'S A TRAP!!!

    >> I check Fark every hour, on the hour. My mornings are spent checking
    >> last night's Fark Updates, as well as the morning. It's great. It's
    >> like Drudgereport, only more fun.
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26
    >>
    >> first initial last name AT hotmail DOT com

    Rowdy Yates, MCSE
    --
    Rowdy's Home Page
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Apr 23, 2004
  6. Ken Briscoe

    Guest Guest

    5 Loser Posts by the mcngp bacterium !!

    Guest, Apr 23, 2004
  7. Ken Briscoe

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Thursday addictive fun

    it's so addictive to watch, i can't stop, im sorry, i need help. miko miko
    nurse

    Consultant, Apr 23, 2004
  8. Ken Briscoe

    > > You're a Farker too? All I can say is...IT'S A TRAP!!!

    > I check Fark every hour, on the hour. My mornings are spent checking last
    > night's Fark Updates, as well as the morning. It's great. It's like
    > Drudgereport, only more fun.

    What's your Fark handle? If you don't want to post it, you can send it to my
    hotmail...dortmund2002

    Mike
    Mike T., Jun 21, 2004
  9. Ken Briscoe

    > What's your Fark handle? If you don't want to post it, you can send it to

    my
    > hotmail...dortmund2002

    I don't post on Fark. I just read it.

    --