    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
    -- You can't have it...it's *mine*
    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 11, 2006

  2. Bigus Di©kus

    JaR Guest

    "Bigus Di©kus" <Bigus Di©kus@¹¥çÇöŽ.©Ÿœ> wrote in
    news:u$:

    > BLACK & TAN
    > Chocolate & Cream Stout Ice Creams Topped with a Cream Stout Ice Cream
    > Head

    Yippee! I can't wait!

    > INGREDIENTS: Cream, Liquid Sugar, Skim Milk, Water, Cocoa (Processed
    > With Alkali), Egg Yolks, Malted Milk Powder, Natural Flavors, Guar
    > Gum, Chocolate Extract, Carrageenan.

    Errrr....half a sec...where TF is the Stout in the ingreedients? Aw fsck
    it, I guess I can bring my own.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22
    JaR, Apr 11, 2006

  3. << While I was at work, JaR spurted out:
    > "Bigus Di©kus" <Bigus Di©kus@¹¥çÇöZ.©Yo> wrote in
    >

    >> BLACK & TAN
    >> Chocolate & Cream Stout Ice Creams Topped with a Cream Stout Ice
    >> Cream Head
    >>

    > Yippee! I can't wait!
    >>
    >> INGREDIENTS: Cream, Liquid Sugar, Skim Milk, Water, Cocoa (Processed
    >> With Alkali), Egg Yolks, Malted Milk Powder, Natural Flavors, Guar
    >> Gum, Chocolate Extract, Carrageenan.

    > Errrr....half a sec...where TF is the Stout in the ingreedients? Aw
    > fsck it, I guess I can bring my own.

    Does it matter...it *tastes* like BEER....they *should* have named it FRISBEER.
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 11, 2006
  4. Bigus Di©kus

    Kat Guest

    Re: This was a MUST-post

    I can not BELIEVE they've degraded ice cream in this manner- thank God
    they've left chocolate out of the picture... that would just be too
    much to bear, *SOB*
    Kat, Apr 11, 2006
  5. Re: This was a MUST-post

    << While I was at work, Kat spurted out:
    > I can not BELIEVE they've degraded ice cream in this manner- thank God
    > they've left chocolate out of the picture... that would just be too
    > much to bear, *SOB*

    Eh...my motto.... "I'll try anything twice"

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 11, 2006
  6. Bigus Di©kus

    LnkWizard Guest

    INGREDIENTS: Cream, Liquid Sugar, Skim Milk, Water, Cocoa (Processed
    With Alkali), Egg Yolks, Malted Milk Powder,

    (**HINT**) NATURAL FLAVORS, (**HINT**)

    Guar Gum, Chocolate Extract, Carrageenan.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Apr 11, 2006
  7. Bigus Di©kus

    LnkWizard Guest

    Re: This was a MUST-post

    "Kat" <> wrote in message
    > I can not BELIEVE they've degraded ice cream in this manner- thank God
    > they've left chocolate out of the picture... that would just be too
    > much to bear, *SOB*

    BLACK & TAN

    CHOCOLATE & Cream Stout Ice Creams Topped with a Cream Stout Ice Cream Head

    We've no idea how many Ben & Jerry's fans might also be beer enthusiasts,
    but we
    suspect that once you've tasted this incredibly heady blend of real cream
    stout
    and CHOCOLATE ice creams, you'll soon be raising more than a few pints of
    Black
    & Tan - and more than a few brew-aha!'s, too. Enjoy!

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com
    LnkWizard, Apr 11, 2006
  8. Re: This was a MUST-post

    << While I was at work, LnkWizard spurted out:
    > "Kat" <> wrote in message
    >> I can not BELIEVE they've degraded ice cream in this manner- thank
    >> God they've left chocolate out of the picture... that would just be
    >> too much to bear, *SOB*
    >>

    > BLACK & TAN
    >
    > CHOCOLATE

    Thank you...I would have, but didn't want to offend the almighty Kat.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 11, 2006
  9. Bigus Di©kus

    JaR Guest

    "LnkWizard" <> wrote in news:uq7o#pYXGHA.3492
    @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    > (**HINT**) NATURAL FLAVORS, (**HINT**)

    ***NEWSFLASH*** When they say "NATURAL FLAVORS" they mean "SOME CONCOCTION
    OF CHEMICALS DERIVED FROM PLANTS, and/or PETROLEUM" ***NEWSFLASH***

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22
    JaR, Apr 11, 2006
  10. << While I was at work, JaR spurted out:
    > "LnkWizard" <> wrote in
    > news:uq7o#pYXGHA.3492 @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> (**HINT**) NATURAL FLAVORS, (**HINT**)

    > ***NEWSFLASH*** When they say "NATURAL FLAVORS" they mean "SOME
    > CONCOCTION OF CHEMICALS DERIVED FROM PLANTS, and/or PETROLEUM"
    > ***NEWSFLASH***

    Correct JaR, but to be a little more specific, the exact definition of natural
    flavorings & flavors from Title 21, Section 101, part 22 of the Code of Federal
    Regulations (CFR) is as follows:
    "The term natural flavor or natural flavoring means the essential oil,
    oleoresin, essence or extractive, protein hydrolysate, distillate, or any
    product of roasting, heating or enzymolysis, which contains the flavoring
    constituents derived from a spice, fruit or fruit juice,vegetable or vegetable
    juice, edible yeast, herb, bark, bud, root, leaf or similar plant material,
    meat, seafood, poultry, eggs, dairy products, or fermentation products thereof,
    whose significant function in food is flavoring rather than nutritional."

    In other words, natural flavors can be pretty much anything approved for use in
    food.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 11, 2006
  11. Bigus Di©kus

    > In other words, natural flavors can be pretty much anything approved
    > for use in food.

    The way I said it was more succinct.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22
    JaR, Apr 11, 2006
  12. << While I was at work, JaR spurted out:
    > "Bigus Di©kus" <Bigus Di©kus@¹¥çÇöZ.©Yo> wrote in
    >
    >> In other words, natural flavors can be pretty much anything approved
    >> for use in food.
    >>

    > The way I said it was more succinct.

    Yes, yours was the succinctest.

    --
    Bigus Si©kus
    MCNGP #51
    Bigus Si©kus, Apr 11, 2006
  13. Bigus Di©kus

    David Cherry Guest

    Re: This was a MUST-post

    "Bigus Di©kus" <Bigus Di©kus@¹¥çÇöZ.©Yo> wrote in message
    > << While I was at work, LnkWizard spurted out:
    >> "Kat" <> wrote in message
    >>> I can not BELIEVE they've degraded ice cream in this manner- thank
    >>> God they've left chocolate out of the picture... that would just be
    >>> too much to bear, *SOB*
    >>>

    >> BLACK & TAN
    >>
    >> CHOCOLATE

    > Thank you...I would have, but didn't want to offend the almighty Kat.

    Not going to sell well in N Ireland
    David Cherry, Jul 7, 2006
  14. Bigus Di©kus

    BD Guest

    Re: This was a MUST-post

    "David Cherry" <> wrote in message

    > Not going to sell well in N Ireland

    I've tried it....it doesn't taste like beer. It is actually a pretty good ice.
    Very smooth, rich (ice cream) flavors.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #51