OT this is for Neil

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Dec 15, 2005.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Dec 15, 2005

  2. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Dec 15, 2005

  3. Consultant

    Briscobar Guest

    Briscobar, Dec 15, 2005
  4. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in news:
    #:

    > That commercial is like an acid trip.

    which one? Hindu Santa is the best...

    (http://www.chrismahanukwanzakah.com/ for those who can't remember)

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Printer paper is strongest at the perforation...
    Neil, Dec 15, 2005
  5. Consultant

    T-Bone Guest

    "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote
    > you're not getting anything from me for christmahanakwanza...

    How about Wintereenmas?
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Dec 15, 2005
  6. Consultant

    Briscobar Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

    > did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in news:
    > #:
    >
    >> That commercial is like an acid trip.
    >>

    > which one? Hindu Santa is the best...
    >
    > (http://www.chrismahanukwanzakah.com/ for those who can't remember)

    My non-pork dreidel is so yummy!

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    My psychiatrist recommends 10mg of Valium, a shot of Tequila, and
    twice-daily viewings of the b00bz0rs forum on www.mcngp.com
    Briscobar, Dec 15, 2005
  7. Consultant

    > My non-pork dreidel is so yummy!

    dreidel, dreidel dreidel, I made you out of meat
    dreidel, dreidel, dreidel, you'll soon come out my seat...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - GOLFER -- Yells "Fore!", takes five, writes down three.
    Neil, Dec 15, 2005
  8. Consultant

    Mike T. Guest

    "T-Bone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote
    >> you're not getting anything from me for christmahanakwanza...

    > How about Wintereenmas?

    Only 8 days to go until Festivus! As we speak, I'm getting ready for the
    feats of strength and the airing of the grievances.

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI
    Mike T., Dec 15, 2005
  9. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Dec 15, 2005 at 2:32pm "Mike T." blathered:

    > "T-Bone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote
    >>> you're not getting anything from me for christmahanakwanza...

    >> How about Wintereenmas?

    > Only 8 days to go until Festivus! As we speak, I'm getting ready for the
    > feats of strength and the airing of the grievances.

    Festivus is my heritage.

    > --
    > Mike T.
    > MCNGP #XLI
    > Moops?

    That's a type-o, it was the Moors!!

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.mcngp.com
    TechGeekPro, Dec 16, 2005
  10. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Mike T. spewed across the ether:

    > Only 8 days to go until Festivus! As we speak, I'm getting ready for the
    > feats of strength and the airing of the grievances.

    The family will join tomorrow at Home Despot for the traditional Choosing
    of the Pole, as last years was used to repair the chain-link fence after
    the unfortunate incident with the backhoe.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Dec 16, 2005