    proceed to cut off his p3n!s and test centers. They then run away never to be
    seen again, p3n!s apache's will often mount their prizes much as men mount deer
    heads or trophies.

    BD[MCNGP], Feb 26, 2007

  2. BD[MCNGP]

    Consultant Guest

    thats why i say always pickup chicks at work or in chat rooms

    Consultant, Feb 26, 2007

  3. BD[MCNGP] wrote:
    > Wholly cr@p, I did not need to know this...but since I now know, I
    > figured I would share.
    >
    > Enjoy the graphical images that will take over your mind the next time
    > you're out at a singles club trying to get laid.
    >

    > 1. p3n!s apache
    >
    > A female or g@y male (NTTAWWT) who preys upon unsuspecting singles at
    > clubs or bars. They let the target have s3x with them and after he has
    > fallen asleep will proceed to cut off his p3n!s and test centers. They
    > then run away never to be seen again, p3n!s apache's will often mount
    > their prizes much as men mount deer heads or trophies.

    Yes, this happened to me 3 times. Only I woke up in a bathtub filled
    with ice and my kidney was removed too.

    :p

    Red Swingline Stapler, Feb 26, 2007
  4. BD[MCNGP]

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Wholly cr@p, I did not need to know this...but since I now know, I figured I
    >would share.
    >
    >Enjoy the graphical images that will take over your mind the next time you're
    >out at a singles club trying to get laid.
    >

    >1. p3n!s apache
    >
    > A female or g@y male (NTTAWWT) who preys upon unsuspecting singles at clubs or
    >bars. They let the target have s3x with them and after he has fallen asleep will
    >proceed to cut off his p3n!s and test centers. They then run away never to be
    >seen again, p3n!s apache's will often mount their prizes much as men mount deer
    >heads or trophies.

    which knowledge base article was this from?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 26, 2007
  5. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Red Swingline Stapler" <> wrote in message

    > Yes, this happened to me 3 times. Only I woke up in a bathtub filled with ice
    > and my kidney was removed too.
    >
    > :p

    That's gotta be a real pisser! ;)

    --
    BD
    # 0011 ^ 2

    BD[MCNGP], Feb 26, 2007
  6. BD[MCNGP]

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> A female or g@y male (NTTAWWT) who preys upon unsuspecting singles at
    >> clubs or bars. They let the target have s3x with them and after he has
    >> fallen asleep will proceed to cut off his p3n!s and test centers. They
    >> then run away never to be seen again, p3n!s apache's will often mount
    >> their prizes much as men mount deer heads or trophies.

    >Yes, this happened to me 3 times.

    is you real name John Wayne Bobbit by any chance?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 26, 2007
  7. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    > >Wholly cr@p, I did not need to know this...but since I now know, I figured I
    >>would share.
    >>
    >>Enjoy the graphical images that will take over your mind the next time you're
    >>out at a singles club trying to get laid.
    >>

    >>1. p3n!s apache
    >>
    >> A female or g@y male (NTTAWWT) who preys upon unsuspecting singles at clubs
    >> or
    >>bars. They let the target have s3x with them and after he has fallen asleep
    >>will
    >>proceed to cut off his p3n!s and test centers. They then run away never to be
    >>seen again, p3n!s apache's will often mount their prizes much as men mount
    >>deer
    >>heads or trophies.

    > which knowledge base article was this from?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Urban Dictionary

    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=penis apache

    BD[MCNGP], Feb 26, 2007
  8. BD[MCNGP]

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >thats why i say always pickup chicks at work or in chat rooms

    money for nothing and your chicks for free

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 26, 2007
  9. BD[MCNGP]

    Briscobar Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
    > Wholly cr@p, I did not need to know this...but since I now know, I figured
    > I would share.
    >
    > Enjoy the graphical images that will take over your mind the next time
    > you're out at a singles club trying to get laid.
    >

    > 1. p3n!s apache
    >
    > A female or g@y male (NTTAWWT) who preys upon unsuspecting singles at
    > clubs or bars. They let the target have s3x with them and after he has
    > fallen asleep will proceed to cut off his p3n!s and test centers. They
    > then run away never to be seen again, p3n!s apache's will often mount
    > their prizes much as men mount deer heads or trophies.

    I woke up this morning with a bad hangover
    and my pen!s was missing again.
    This happens all the time.
    It's detachable.

    This comes in handy a lot of the time.
    I can leave it home, when I think it's gonna get me in trouble
    Or I can rent it out when I don't need it.
    But now and then I go to a party, get drunk,
    and the next morning I can't for the life of me
    remember what I did with it.
    First I looked around my apartment and I couldn't find it.
    So I called up the place where the party was,
    and they hadn't seen it either.
    I asked them to check themedicine cabinet,
    because for some reason I leave it there sometimes
    But not this time.
    So I told them if it pops up to let me know.
    I called a few peole who were at the party
    but there were no help either.
    I was starting to get desparate
    I really don't like being without my pen!s for too long.
    It makes me feel like less of a man,
    And I really hate having to sit down every time I take a leak.
    After a few hours of searching the house
    and calling everyone I could think of,
    I was starting to get very depressed.
    So I went to the Kiev and ate breakfast
    and as I walked down Second Avenue towards St. Mark's Place,
    where all those people sell used books and other junk on the street,
    I saw my pen!s laying on a blanket
    Next to a broken toaster oven
    Some guy was selling it
    I had to buy it off him
    He wanted 22 bucks but I talked him down to 17.
    I took it home. Washed it off. And put it back on.
    I was happy again. Complete
    People sometimes tell me I should get it permanently attachec,,
    But I don't know.
    Even though sometimes it's a pain in the @ss,
    I like having a detachable pen!s.

    Briscobar, Feb 26, 2007
  10. BD[MCNGP]

    Consultant Guest

    obvious!

    Consultant, Feb 26, 2007
  11. BD[MCNGP]

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: They WHAT???

    On Feb 27, 1:42 am, Red Swingline Stapler <> wrote:
    > BD[MCNGP] wrote:
    > > Wholly cr@p, I did not need to know this...but since I now know, I
    > > figured I would share.

    > > Enjoy the graphical images that will take over your mind the next time
    > > you're out at a singles club trying to get laid.

    > > 1. p3n!s apache

    > > A female or g@y male (NTTAWWT) who preys upon unsuspecting singles at
    > > clubs or bars. They let the target have s3x with them and after he has
    > > fallen asleep will proceed to cut off his p3n!s and test centers. They
    > > then run away never to be seen again, p3n!s apache's will often mount
    > > their prizes much as men mount deer heads or trophies.

    > Yes, this happened to me 3 times. Only I woke up in a bathtub filled
    > with ice and my kidney was removed too.
    >
    > :p

    Gosh ! How many kidneys and how many p3n!ses did you have, man ?

    Cerebrus, Feb 27, 2007