    Curtin/Dobbs Guest

    "It's mind-blowing to have a child."
    --Britney Spears

    Curtin/Dobbs, Sep 7, 2005

  2. Curtin/Dobbs

    oompa loompa Guest

    Re: The World's Smallest Explosion

    and fanny blowing if it is a big child !

    oompa loompa, Sep 7, 2005

  3. Curtin/Dobbs

    Howard Guest

    Re: The World's Smallest Explosion

    "oompa loompa" <> wrote in news:dfnla1$t47$1
    @newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk:

    > and fanny blowing if it is a big child !

    To the Americans scratching their heads:

    In England, fanny means the opposite side of what you think it means.

    . Cabal# 24601-fnord | Sleep is irrelevant.

    Howard, Sep 7, 2005
  4. Curtin/Dobbs

    Nuki Mouse Guest

    "Howard" <> wrote in message
    > "oompa loompa" <> wrote in news:dfnla1$t47$1
    > @newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk:
    >
    >> and fanny blowing if it is a big child !

    > To the Americans scratching their heads:
    >
    > In England, fanny means the opposite side of what you think it means.

    Thanks!
    I was trying to figure that one out

    --
    "This is just my opinion, I maybe wrong" D. Miller
    "Defend free speech! Read a banned book today!" unknown.

    Nuki_Mouse

    Nuki Mouse, Sep 8, 2005
  5. Curtin/Dobbs

    oompa loompa Guest

    Re: The World's Smallest Explosion

    OOOOOOPS forgot about that !!

    me scottish, me daft

    oompa loompa, Sep 8, 2005
  6. Curtin/Dobbs

    Sammy Guest

    In article <>,
    "Curtin/Dobbs" <> wrote:

    > "It's mind-blowing to have a child."
    > --Britney Spears

    Britney had a mind? Will wonders never cease?

    Sammy, Sep 9, 2005
  7. Curtin/Dobbs

    trotsky Guest

    Sammy wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > "Curtin/Dobbs" <> wrote:
    >

    >>"It's mind-blowing to have a child."
    >>--Britney Spears

    > Britney had a mind? Will wonders never cease?

    Another scintillating post from "Sammy".

    trotsky, Sep 9, 2005
  8. Curtin/Dobbs

    Sammy Guest

    In article <6hdUe.337434$xm3.49761@attbi_s21>,
    trotsky <> wrote:

    > Sammy wrote:
    >
    > > In article <>,
    > > "Curtin/Dobbs" <> wrote:
    > >

    > >>"It's mind-blowing to have a child."
    > >>--Britney Spears

    > > Britney had a mind? Will wonders never cease?

    > Another scintillating post from "Sammy".

    It figures you'd show up when a discussion deals with a mindless bimbo,
    "trotsky". Hey, why are you so embarrassed with your real name that you
    had to come up with imbecilic "trotsky" to refer to yourself? Are you go
    to tell us that your boss says, "Hey, trotsky, go empty the trash can?"

    Sammy, Sep 9, 2005