OT: The Ultimate John Kerry Ad (*Humour)

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Jerz, Oct 29, 2004.

  1. Jerz

    Jerz Guest

    Jerz, Oct 29, 2004

  2. Jerz

    nerd32768 Guest

    Re: The Ultimate John Kerry Ad (*Humour)

    "Jerz" <> wrote in message
    > Pretty funny...
    >
    > http://johnkerryads.websiteanimal.com/

    I heard that 2 weeks ago, catch up with the rest of us

    nerd32768, Oct 29, 2004

  3. Jerz

    Jerz Guest

    Re: The Ultimate John Kerry Ad (*Humour)

    Hey, shouldn't you be in bed?

    Jerz, Oct 29, 2004
  4. Jerz

    dan Guest

    dan, Oct 29, 2004
  5. Jerz

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: The Ultimate John Kerry Ad (*Humour)

    On Oct 28, 2004 at 9:55pm "nerd32768" blathered:

    > "Jerz" <> wrote in message
    >> Pretty funny...
    >>
    >> http://johnkerryads.websiteanimal.com/
    >>

    > I heard that 2 weeks ago, catch up with the rest of us

    Gee. I too was planning to post this until I saw "Jerz" beat me to it. Good
    thing I didn't lest I be the object of your wrath.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!

    TechGeekPro, Oct 29, 2004
  6. Jerz

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: The Ultimate John Kerry Ad (*Humour)

    "Jerz" <> prattled ceaslessly in news:#bUD2wVvEHA.940
    @TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:

    > Hey, shouldn't you be in bed?
    >

    > "nerd32768" <nerd{nospam}> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Jerz" <> wrote in message
    >>> Pretty funny...
    >>>
    >>> http://johnkerryads.websiteanimal.com/
    >>>

    >> I heard that 2 weeks ago, catch up with the rest of us

    Young man, it's past your bedtime! Don't make me come up there!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Any idiot can face a crisis -- it's the day-to-day living that wears you
    out." Anton Chekhov

    catwalker63, Oct 29, 2004
  7. Jerz

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Re: The Ultimate John Kerry Ad (*Humour)

    catwalker63 <> wrote in

    > "Jerz" <> prattled ceaslessly in news:#bUD2wVvEHA.940
    > @TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> Hey, shouldn't you be in bed?
    >>

    >> "nerd32768" <nerd{nospam}> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Jerz" <> wrote in message

    >>> I heard that 2 weeks ago, catch up with the rest of us
    >>>

    > Young man, it's past your bedtime! Don't make me come up there!

    *rowdy throus the popcorn in microwave*
    *sits and waits for the bedroom fun to start*

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 29, 2004
  8. Jerz

    "Jerz" <> wrote in message
    > Hey, shouldn't you be in bed?

    I don't have to go to bed until 0930(GMT-6)

    nerd32768, Oct 29, 2004