OT: The race so far

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Neil, Jul 2, 2004.

  1. Neil

    Neil Guest

    I surrender my position as the most prolific poster not to Sandworm but

    KAT!!!!

    as of 10:13 EST
    81 jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!
    19 .
    16

    but hey it was a holiday...

    now I just have to catch up on the other 200 posts

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 2, 2004

  2. Neil

    Kat Guest

    Re: The race so far

    Thank you, Thank you all!

    Kat, Jul 2, 2004

  3. Neil

    Brat® Guest

    Re: The race so far

    considering in the past 20 mins, between the 2 of you, you have posted over
    50 posts??? I have started to mark entire threads instead of reading them
    because it would take HOURS... it's getting too insane

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Proud member since April 8, 2002

    Brat®, Jul 2, 2004
  4. Neil

    Brat® Guest

    Re: The race so far

    ummm make that mark them READ... sheesh I'm too tired for this... it's
    midnight and I just got back from listening to 6 yr old girls SCEEEEEAMING
    at EVERY single firework that went off... 20 mins of pure torture... if I
    were prone to migrains I would be hiding under the blankets and pillows
    right now

    Brat®, Jul 2, 2004
  5. Neil

    Sandworm Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > I surrender my position as the most prolific poster not to Sandworm but
    >

    > KAT!!!!
    >
    > as of 10:13 EST
    > 143
    > 133
    > 123
    > 81 jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!
    > 53
    > 47
    > 33
    > 32
    > 19 .
    > 16
    >
    > but hey it was a holiday...
    >
    > now I just have to catch up on the other 200 posts

    Sheesh, I had to take a break I had company over and dinner to make.

    Truly.

    Sandworm, Jul 2, 2004
  6. Neil

    Sandworm Guest

    Re: The race so far

    "Kat" <> wrote in news:uL4TGs9XEHA.3596
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > Thank you, Thank you all!
    >
    > "Neil" <> wrote in message
    >> I surrender my position as the most prolific poster not to Sandworm

    but

    >> KAT!!!!
    >>
    >> as of 10:13 EST
    >> 143
    >> 133
    >> 123
    >> 81 jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!
    >> 53
    >> 47
    >> 33
    >> 32
    >> 19 .
    >> 16
    >>
    >> but hey it was a holiday...
    >>
    >> now I just have to catch up on the other 200 posts
    >>
    >> --
    >> Neil MCNGP #30
    >> "you'd do what, to who, for how many biscuits?"

    I'm happy for you really, but is it more satisfying than chocolate?

    Sandworm, Jul 2, 2004
  7. Neil

    Sandworm Guest

    Re: The race so far

    "Brat®" <> wrote in

    > considering in the past 20 mins, between the 2 of you, you have posted
    > over 50 posts??? I have started to mark entire threads instead of
    > reading them because it would take HOURS... it's getting too insane

    Good lord, I had to feed children here people!!!! I seem to be becoming the
    Rodney Dangerfield of this board!!!! No Respect I tell ya.

    Sandworm, Jul 2, 2004
  8. Neil

    Sandworm Guest

    Re: The race so far

    "Brat®" <> wrote in

    > ummm make that mark them READ... sheesh I'm too tired for this... it's
    > midnight and I just got back from listening to 6 yr old girls
    > SCEEEEEAMING at EVERY single firework that went off... 20 mins of pure
    > torture... if I were prone to migrains I would be hiding under the
    > blankets and pillows right now

    My 4 year old loves the fireworks, it's the 8 yr old that's terrified of
    them.

    Sandworm, Jul 2, 2004
  9. Neil

    Sandworm Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > I surrender my position as the most prolific poster not to Sandworm but
    >

    > KAT!!!!
    >
    > as of 10:13 EST
    > 143
    > 133
    > 123
    > 81 jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!
    > 53
    > 47
    > 33
    > 32
    > 19 .
    > 16
    >
    > but hey it was a holiday...
    >
    > now I just have to catch up on the other 200 posts

    It may be time to rethink that submission.....

    as of 11:43pm EST
    81 jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!
    19 .
    16

    and for frisbee at this moment the total for the day is 894

    Sandworm, Jul 2, 2004
  10. Neil

    Sandworm Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > I surrender my position as the most prolific poster not to Sandworm but
    >

    > KAT!!!!
    >
    > as of 10:13 EST
    > 143
    > 133
    > 123
    > 81 jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!
    > 53
    > 47
    > 33
    > 32
    > 19 .
    > 16
    >
    > but hey it was a holiday...
    >
    > now I just have to catch up on the other 200 posts

    And so it ends for me

    as of 12:00am EST the totals are

    81 jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!
    19 .
    16

    and for Frisbee the totals for the day are: 901

    Good night all.

    Sandworm, Jul 2, 2004
  11. Neil

    Kat Guest

    Re: The race so far

    "Brat®" <> wrote in message
    > considering in the past 20 mins, between the 2 of you, you have posted

    over
    > 50 posts??? I have started to mark entire threads instead of reading them
    > because it would take HOURS... it's getting too insane
    >
    > --
    > Sue MCNGP #69
    > Proud member since April 8, 2002
    > "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > > I surrender my position as the most prolific poster not to Sandworm but
    > >

    > > KAT!!!!
    > >
    > > as of 10:13 EST
    > > 143
    > > 133
    > > 123
    > > 81 jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!
    > > 53
    > > 47
    > > 33
    > > 32
    > > 19 .
    > > 16
    > >
    > > but hey it was a holiday...
    > >
    > > now I just have to catch up on the other 200 posts
    > >
    > > --
    > > Neil MCNGP #30
    > > "you'd do what, to who, for how many biscuits?"

    Sorry, but it's past insane- I just can;t help myself!

    Kat, Jul 2, 2004
  12. Neil

    Kat Guest

    Re: The race so far

    I WAS hiding, until I came in and saw sandwrom had beaten me by 60
    posts...damn it...

    Kat, Jul 2, 2004
  13. Neil

    Kat Guest

    And I had fireworks to watch. But i'm back, and ready to go. And it isn't
    midnight here yet!

    Kat, Jul 2, 2004
  14. Neil

    Kat Guest

    Re: The race so far

    "Sandworm" <> wrote in message
    > "Brat®" <> wrote in
    >
    > > considering in the past 20 mins, between the 2 of you, you have posted
    > > over 50 posts??? I have started to mark entire threads instead of
    > > reading them because it would take HOURS... it's getting too insane
    > >

    > Good lord, I had to feed children here people!!!! I seem to be becoming

    the
    > Rodney Dangerfield of this board!!!! No Respect I tell ya.

    Hmph. She meant me and Neil. So there

    Kat, Jul 2, 2004
  15. Neil

    Kat Guest

    Re: The race so far

    "Sandworm" <> wrote in message
    > "Brat®" <> wrote in
    >
    > > ummm make that mark them READ... sheesh I'm too tired for this... it's
    > > midnight and I just got back from listening to 6 yr old girls
    > > SCEEEEEAMING at EVERY single firework that went off... 20 mins of pure
    > > torture... if I were prone to migrains I would be hiding under the
    > > blankets and pillows right now
    > >

    > My 4 year old loves the fireworks, it's the 8 yr old that's terrified of
    > them.

    She knows what they really are...

    Kat, Jul 2, 2004
  16. Neil

    Kat Guest

    Not so! See my next post ;)

    Kat, Jul 2, 2004
  17. Neil

    Neil Guest

    "Kat" <> wrote in

    > Not so! See my next post ;)

    <hugefrigingsnip>

    and I thought I was out of control.

    I shall now put my feet up knowing that a sufficient amount of damage to
    this NG is already done...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 2, 2004
  18. Neil

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: The race so far

    > considering in the past 20 mins, between the 2 of you, you have posted
    over
    > 50 posts??? I have started to mark entire threads instead of reading them
    > because it would take HOURS... it's getting too insane

    You see? They compromised their art for the numbers. It's sad really.

    Jtyc, Jul 2, 2004
  19. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Re: The race so far

    "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in news:#
    :

    > You see? They compromised their art for the numbers. It's sad

    really.

    not me, I have no art.

    I'm really more autistic than artistic

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 2, 2004
  20. Neil

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: The race so far

    On 02 Jul 2004 "Neil" blathered:

    > "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in news:#
    > :
    >
    >> You see? They compromised their art for the numbers. It's sad

    > really.
    >>

    > not me, I have no art.
    >
    > I'm really more autistic than artistic

    Yeah, but you're a good driver, yeah.