OT: The race so far today...

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 1, 2004.

  1. As of the time of this posting:

    39
    27 jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!
    16 .

    Sandworm is showing Mr. Neil What Fer!

    241 posts total for today (and this month).

    --
    Fris "I really need to work on my volume" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 1, 2004

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Sandworm Guest

    Frisbee® <> wrote in news:efEeKU5XEHA.2840
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > As of the time of this posting:
    >
    > 39
    > 27 jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!
    > 19
    > 17
    > 16 .
    > 14
    > 13
    > 11
    > 11
    > 9
    >

    > Sandworm is showing Mr. Neil What Fer!
    >
    > 241 posts total for today (and this month).

    Well, Neil is on vacation today though. I'm sure he'll have me beat
    before the end of the month....remember I start working again next
    Tuesday so I won't be able to maintain this pace!!!

    Sandworm, Jul 1, 2004

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    billyw Guest

    Re: The race so far today...

    i fear that the quality of everyone's posts may fall off as we try and
    compete in what could be considered a world championship of skiving

    billyw, Jul 1, 2004
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: The race so far today...

    > i fear that the quality of everyone's posts may fall off as we try and
    > compete in what could be considered a world championship of skiving

    I never compromise my art for numbers.

    Jtyc, Jul 1, 2004
  5. Re: The race so far today...

    billyw wrote:
    > i fear that the quality of everyone's posts may fall off as we try and
    > compete in what could be considered a world championship of skiving

    You've got to be kidding. The quality of our posts has fallen of a long
    time ago.

    --
    Fris "Which makes the occaisional mediocre one look brilliant" bee®, MCNGP

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 1, 2004
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Sandworm Guest

    Re: The race so far today...

    "billyw" <> wrote in news:#yiyma5XEHA.4000
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > i fear that the quality of everyone's posts may fall off as we try and
    > compete in what could be considered a world championship of skiving

    Well I never....actually being 'first' wasn't a goal. I've just been home
    alone most of the day and jokin' around a bit. And hey my quality is
    always of the highest industry standards (and I don't even need a spell
    checker)!!!

    Sandworm, Jul 1, 2004
  7. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    JaR Guest

    Re: The race so far today...

    billyw wrote:

    > i fear that the quality of everyone's posts may fall off as we try and
    > compete in what could be considered a world championship of skiving

    Those that are actually competing, that is...

    JaR, Jul 1, 2004
  8. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: The race so far today...

    "billyw" <> wrote in message
    > i fear that the quality of everyone's posts may fall off as we try and
    > compete in what could be considered a world championship of skiving

    Maybe it's just that I'm a moron, but what the hell is skiving? How did
    everyone else understand that? Is that some fancy European word, or a typo,
    or am I just stupid? Or all three?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 1, 2004
  9. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    JaR Guest

    Re: The race so far today...

    Ken Briscoe wrote:

    > "billyw" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>i fear that the quality of everyone's posts may fall off as we try and
    >>compete in what could be considered a world championship of skiving

    > Maybe it's just that I'm a moron, but what the hell is skiving? How did
    > everyone else understand that? Is that some fancy European word, or a typo,
    > or am I just stupid? Or all three?

    Whew! I thought it was just me. But then these damn brits are constantly
    making up new words. You never know if it's a real word or just one that
    some brit pulled out of his a$$.

    I'm still chuckling over "chuffing"

    JaR
    Fulfing Thug

    JaR, Jul 1, 2004
  10. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Consultant Guest

    Re: The race so far today...

    i believe they just assumed

    Consultant, Jul 1, 2004
  11. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: The race so far today...

    "JaR" <> wrote in message

    > Whew! I thought it was just me. But then these damn brits are constantly
    > making up new words. You never know if it's a real word or just one that
    > some brit pulled out of his a$$.
    >
    > I'm still chuckling over "chuffing"

    Yeah, I got a kick out of that one, too.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "Grubletastic thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 1, 2004
  12. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Consultant Guest

    Re: The race so far today...

    if you aint a manc, you're a wanc!

    Consultant, Jul 1, 2004
  13. Re: The race so far today...

    Ken Briscoe wrote:
    > "billyw" <> wrote in message
    >> i fear that the quality of everyone's posts may fall off as we try
    >> and compete in what could be considered a world championship of
    >> skiving

    > Maybe it's just that I'm a moron, but what the hell is skiving? How
    > did everyone else understand that? Is that some fancy European word,
    > or a typo, or am I just stupid? Or all three?

    It was bait.

    --
    Fris "And I ain't biting" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 1, 2004
  14. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Kat Guest

    Re: The race so far today...

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > As of the time of this posting:
    >
    > 39
    > 27 jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!
    > 19
    > 17
    > 16 .
    > 14
    > 13
    > 11
    > 11
    > 9
    >

    > Sandworm is showing Mr. Neil What Fer!
    >
    > 241 posts total for today (and this month).
    >
    > --
    > Fris "I really need to work on my volume" bee®,

    Hate to tell you this, but today being Canada'a birthday and all, Neil and I
    have the day off. Hence my minimal 11 posts, and Neil's abscence.

    He'll give you a run for your money tomorrow.

    Kat

    Kat, Jul 1, 2004
  15. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Kat Guest

    > Well, Neil is on vacation today though. I'm sure he'll have me beat
    > before the end of the month....remember I start working again next
    > Tuesday so I won't be able to maintain this pace!!!

    You mean you aren't working today either?

    Egads! We need a life.

    Kat, Jul 1, 2004
  16. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Sandworm Guest

    "Kat" <> wrote in news:#2t0DC6XEHA.2868
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    >> Well, Neil is on vacation today though. I'm sure he'll have me beat
    >> before the end of the month....remember I start working again next
    >> Tuesday so I won't be able to maintain this pace!!!

    > You mean you aren't working today either?
    >
    > Egads! We need a life.

    Definate on that!!! Got the boys at home today cause of summer but they
    want to play outside and not in the house. I'm gonna take em to the
    water park this weekend though so that'll be fun. They can play and I
    can watch the ladies, too bad the wife's gotta work otherwise we could
    sneak off for a bit and do the risky public thing.

    Oh well.

    Sandworm, Jul 1, 2004
  17. Re: The race so far today...

    Kat wrote:
    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> As of the time of this posting:
    >>
    >> 39
    >> 27 jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!
    >> 19
    >> 17
    >> 16 .
    >> 14
    >> 13
    >> 11
    >> 11
    >> 9
    >>

    >> Sandworm is showing Mr. Neil What Fer!
    >>
    >> 241 posts total for today (and this month).
    >>
    >> --
    >> Fris "I really need to work on my volume" bee®,

    > Hate to tell you this, but today being Canada'a birthday and all,
    > Neil and I have the day off. Hence my minimal 11 posts, and Neil's
    > abscence.
    >
    > He'll give you a run for your money tomorrow.
    >
    > Kat

    Actually, he was in the list earlier this morning. Probably because he was
    posting in the wee hours... kind of like you did the... hey, wait a minute.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 1, 2004
  18. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Sandworm" <> wrote in message
    > "Kat" <> wrote in news:#2t0DC6XEHA.2868
    > @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:
    >

    > >> Well, Neil is on vacation today though. I'm sure he'll have me beat
    > >> before the end of the month....remember I start working again next
    > >> Tuesday so I won't be able to maintain this pace!!!

    > > You mean you aren't working today either?
    > >
    > > Egads! We need a life.
    > >

    > Definate on that!!! Got the boys at home today cause of summer but they
    > want to play outside and not in the house. I'm gonna take em to the
    > water park this weekend though so that'll be fun. They can play and I
    > can watch the ladies, too bad the wife's gotta work otherwise we could
    > sneak off for a bit and do the risky public thing.
    >
    > Oh well.

    Um, Sandworm? When the wife's away...that's *when* you do the risky public
    thing, no?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 1, 2004
  19. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Sandworm Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in

    > Um, Sandworm? When the wife's away...that's *when* you do the risky
    > public thing, no?

    Nahh, my wife's actually a pretty cool female of the species, she likes to
    try adventurous things....since we're married it's better to do those
    things together.....unless you want another 'Lorena Bobbet' on your
    hands!!!

    Sandworm, Jul 1, 2004
  20. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Consultant Guest

    why dont you just drop the kids off in the pool?

    Consultant, Jul 1, 2004