OT: The Officially MCNGP Sponsored

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 29, 2004.

  1. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 29, 2004

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Jul 29, 2004

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    kpg Guest

    Re: The Officially MCNGP Sponsored

    > im not really sure what to say

    OMG

    This must be where the terrorists go after they blow themselves up for Ala.

    kpg, Jul 29, 2004
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > > im not really sure what to say

    > OMG
    >
    > This must be where the terrorists go after they blow themselves up for

    Ala.

    Right. Like those chicks are virgins. Suuuuuuuuurrrre.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 29, 2004
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    kpg Guest

    Re: The Officially MCNGP Sponsored

    > Right. Like those chicks are virgins. Suuuuuuuuurrrre.

    Hey! This is my fantasy. They can be virgins if I want them to be.

    Now let's play some volleyball!

    kpg

    kpg, Jul 29, 2004
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    JaR Guest

    Consultant wrote:

    > im not really sure what to say

    Me neither. Net Nanny says it's bad and I can't see it.

    Fooo...

    JaR, Jul 29, 2004
  7. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    TechGeekPro Guest