    I hung up.

    It's past being put on hold when calling someone, the machines are now
    calling you.
    Sarah, Nov 4, 2005

  2. Sarah

    Mitch Guest

    In article <436ac40a$0$28782$>, Sarah
    <> wrote:

    > I got a phone call yesterday, I think it was from Origin Energy (South
    > Australia).
    > Phone rings
    > Me - Hello
    > Recorded message - Hello, I'm sorry that I had to put you on hold ...
    > I hung up.
    >
    > It's past being put on hold when calling someone, the machines are now
    > calling you.

    Nothing will change if people don't complain.
    Visit their Web site; let them know.

    I've been making complaints to broadcasting companies about these huge
    graphics that are appearing in programs. not happy with just station ID
    (which is now displayed almost constantly), some channels dump huge,
    distracting garbage on us.
    Mitch, Nov 4, 2005

  3. Sarah

    me Guest

    "Mitch" <> wrote in message
    > In article <436ac40a$0$28782$>, Sarah
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> I got a phone call yesterday, I think it was from Origin Energy (South
    >> Australia).
    >> Phone rings
    >> Me - Hello
    >> Recorded message - Hello, I'm sorry that I had to put you on hold ...
    >> I hung up.
    >>
    >> It's past being put on hold when calling someone, the machines are now
    >> calling you.
    >>

    > Nothing will change if people don't complain.
    > Visit their Web site; let them know.
    >
    > I've been making complaints to broadcasting companies about these huge
    > graphics that are appearing in programs. not happy with just station ID
    > (which is now displayed almost constantly), some channels dump huge,
    > distracting garbage on us.

    I agree about the onscreen crap.Very annoying.
    me, Nov 4, 2005
  4. Sarah

    Plato Guest

    Mitch wrote:

    > > It's past being put on hold when calling someone, the machines are now
    > > calling you.
    > >

    > Nothing will change if people don't complain.
    > Visit their Web site; let them know.

    Nothing will change if those type of calls result in sales.
    Plato, Nov 5, 2005