  1. Starstuffed

    Starstuffed Guest

    Who's going to have it?

    Starstuffed, Jul 5, 2003

  2. Starstuffed

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Re: The last word

    Errrrr...erm... Starstuffed said:

    > Who's going to have it?

    My father, usually.

    Brian H¹©, Jul 5, 2003

  3. Re: The last word

    On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 17:04:05 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind
    boggled at the following statement by Brian H¹© in message

    > Errrrr...erm... Starstuffed said:
    >
    >> Who's going to have it?

    > My father, usually.

    In any conversation/argument with Mrs. Sourdough, I always have the last
    word(s):"Yes, dear."

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 1795

    The Old Sourdough, Jul 5, 2003
  4. Starstuffed

    Mcploppy © Guest

    Re: The last word

    Starstuffed bashed at the keyboard and said..:
    > Who's going to have it?

    MY KIDS !!!!
    angry

    Mcploppy ©, Jul 5, 2003
  5. Starstuffed

    Mcploppy © Guest

    Re: The last word

    Starstuffed bashed at the keyboard and said..:
    > Who's going to have it?

    My Kids !!!
    grr

    Mcploppy ©, Jul 5, 2003
  6. Starstuffed

    Michael Guest

    Re: The last word

    In news:ayDNa.4368$,
    Brian H¹© <> wrote:

    > Errrrr...erm... Starstuffed said:
    >
    >> Who's going to have it?

    > My father, usually.

    Or my ex wife.

    Michael, Jul 5, 2003
  7. Starstuffed

    trout Guest

    Re: The last word

    Starstuffed wrote:

    > Who's going to have it?

    The person with the most bullets.
    --
    "Unless someone sneaks up behind with a hammer."

    trout, Jul 5, 2003
  8. Re: The last word

    On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 21:36:07 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind
    boggled at the following statement by Mara in message

    > On Sat, 5 Jul 2003 14:07:27 -0700, trout wrote:
    >
    >>Starstuffed wrote:
    >>
    >>> Who's going to have it?

    >> The person with the most bullets.
    >>--
    >>"Unless someone sneaks up behind with a hammer."

    > Don't look behind you.
    >
    > "It's just me...."

    Mrs. Sourdough is always trying to sneak up behind me with her cane, but
    she makes too much noise to be stealthy. I'm faster than she is, anyway.

    The Old Sourdough, Jul 5, 2003
  9. Starstuffed

    angie Guest

    Re: The last word

    "> On Sat, 5 Jul 2003 14:07:27 -0700, trout wrote:

    > >Starstuffed wrote:
    > >
    > >> Who's going to have it?

    > > The person with the most bullets.
    > >--
    > >"Unless someone sneaks up behind with a hammer."

    > Don't look behind you.
    >
    > "It's just me...."
    >
    > --

    Actually I think there someone behind you........

    angie, Jul 5, 2003
  10. Starstuffed

    Mara Guest

    Re: The last word

    On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 17:59:41 -0500, The Old Sourdough wrote:

    >On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 22:33:49 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind
    >boggled at the following statement by Mara in message
    >
    >> On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 17:14:37 -0500, The Old Sourdough wrote:
    >>

    >snip>>>
    >>>
    >>>Mrs. Sourdough is always trying to sneak up behind me with her cane,
    >>>but she makes too much noise to be stealthy. I'm faster than she is,
    >>>anyway.

    >> My cat will streak across the room, grab me by the ankle, and then
    >> streak away again. She doesn't do anything like bite or claw or
    >> anything like that - just a quick grab, and then she's off. I'm of
    >> course used to it, but it can be a bit disconcerting to strangers in
    >> the house.
    >>
    >> "Great photo ops."
    >>

    >Hehehe. We have one cat, who, when he desires his evening snack, (we give
    >'em all a little cat treat before bedtime) will steal up on you and give
    >a quick nip to the ankle. He considers anyone in the kitchen at the time
    >fair game. Scared the crap out of my sister-in-law one day. :)

    My male sleeps on my shoulder every night, which is cool except when he's
    visiting the vet's office, (he has FUS, so we go every so often) because he's
    six years old now and has been doing it since he was a kitten, and I've gotten
    so used to it that I can't sleep well if he's not there. At any rate, he sleeps
    there - but I HAVE to have a hand out from under the covers for him to rest his
    chin on. If I don't, he will sit on my chest and gently pat (no claws) my nose,
    eyes, etc until I produce one. He's very persistent, because he knows I'm a big
    softie when it comes to the pair of them and he won't get into trouble.

    "They're both real characters. LOL"

    --
    "I'm all for co-ed naked spam fighting."
    -- Ereshkigal, nanae, 8/05/2000

    Mara, Jul 6, 2003
  11. Starstuffed wrote:

    > Who's going to have it?

    Won't happen. At the end of the Universe, after all molecular motion has
    stopped, there will still be some idiot trolling Useunet.

    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA

    Gary G. Taylor, Jul 6, 2003
  12. Starstuffed

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Errrrr...erm... trout said:

    > Gary G. Taylor wrote:
    >
    >> Starstuffed wrote:
    >>
    >>> Who's going to have it?

    >> Won't happen. At the end of the Universe, after all molecular motion
    >> has stopped, there will still be some idiot trolling Useunet.

    > So it ends, not with a bang; but a wanker?

    LMAO

    --
    www.absey-vine.co.uk/
    freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware

    Brian H¹©, Jul 6, 2003
  13. trout wrote:

    > Gary G. Taylor wrote:
    >
    >> Starstuffed wrote:
    >>
    >>> Who's going to have it?

    >> Won't happen. At the end of the Universe, after all molecular motion
    >> has stopped, there will still be some idiot trolling Useunet.

    > So it ends, not with a bang; but a wanker?

    ROTFL!
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA

    Gary G. Taylor, Jul 7, 2003
  14. Starstuffed

    Slumpy Guest

    Re: The last word

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as The Old Sourdough continued:

    > Hehehe. We have one cat, who, when he desires his evening snack, (we
    > give 'em all a little cat treat before bedtime) will steal up on you
    > and give a quick nip to the ankle. He considers anyone in the kitchen
    > at the time fair game. Scared the crap out of my sister-in-law one
    > day. :)

    One of my cats always comes in each evening with a miaow that tells me what
    the weather is like outside. The noise he made when it was snowing had to be
    heard to be believed.

    The other likes to be chased when she is outside. Almost impossible to get
    her to come anywhere close unless she's indoors...
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    Slumpy, Jul 7, 2003
  15. slumpy wrote:

    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as trout continued:
    >
    >> Gary G. Taylor wrote:

    >>> Won't happen. At the end of the Universe, after all molecular motion
    >>> has stopped, there will still be some idiot trolling Useunet.

    >> So it ends, not with a bang; but a wanker?

    > Boy I wish I'd come up with that one.
    >
    > "He says nothing funny for months and then drops *that* one into the
    > melee."

    :)
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA