    LoopBack
    MCNGP #52
    www.mcngp.com

    LoopBack, Jun 9, 2006

  2. LoopBack

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jun 9, 2006 at 7:41am "LoopBack" blathered:

    > BD I knew you were a tight on cash, but seriously two weeks for
    > delivery?!? I have to ask, WTF did you shave him with? A rusty saw
    > blade? I must say, you did an excellent job doping the goat with travel
    > pills; the poor little bugger is still sleeping. Also, may I commend
    > you on a superb packaging job. I did have to use turpentine to get the
    > duck tape off his beard, man-oh-man, did he whine like a pig! I will
    > ensure the goat receives the treatment deserved. Now where's my 9
    > iron?

    Just for the record, I never did *anything* with that goat when I joined.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 9, 2006

  3. LoopBack

    Briscobar Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> rambled:

    > On Jun 9, 2006 at 7:41am "LoopBack" blathered:
    >
    >> BD I knew you were a tight on cash, but seriously two weeks for
    >> delivery?!? I have to ask, WTF did you shave him with? A rusty saw
    >> blade? I must say, you did an excellent job doping the goat with
    >> travel pills; the poor little bugger is still sleeping. Also, may I
    >> commend you on a superb packaging job. I did have to use turpentine
    >> to get the duck tape off his beard, man-oh-man, did he whine like a
    >> pig! I will ensure the goat receives the treatment deserved. Now
    >> where's my 9 iron?

    > Just for the record, I never did *anything* with that goat when I
    > joined.

    Then we obviously didn't get you drunk enough at the initiation party.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768 vowed to kill my family if I didn't add a link to
    www.mcngp.com to my signature.

    Briscobar, Jun 9, 2006
  4. LoopBack

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jun 9, 2006 at 12:06pm "Briscobar" blathered:

    > Then we obviously didn't get you drunk enough at the initiation party.

    Initiation party? Is that the one I passed out at? That would explain it.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    Why does Kentucky Fried Chicken use Sweet Home Alabama in it's ads?

    TechGeekPro, Jun 9, 2006
  5. LoopBack

    Briscobar Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> rambled:

    > On Jun 9, 2006 at 12:06pm "Briscobar" blathered:
    >
    >> Then we obviously didn't get you drunk enough at the initiation
    >> party.

    > Initiation party? Is that the one I passed out at? That would explain
    > it.

    Remember when you woke up and you had the [CENSORED] sticking out of your
    [CENSORED]? That party. Oh, and BTW, it wasn't me. Despite being in the
    first half of the deck, I was relegated to coat-check duty by Consultant
    that night, so I have no idea what happened to you. I just saw the
    aftermath.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Sometimes, I feel that www.mcngp.com isn't treating me with the respect
    I deserve.

    Briscobar, Jun 9, 2006
  6. LoopBack

    JaR Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in news:#9Pf3D#iGHA.1260
    @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    > Remember when you woke up and you had the [CENSORED] sticking out of your
    > [CENSORED]? That party. Oh, and BTW, it wasn't me. Despite being in the
    > first half of the deck, I was relegated to coat-check duty by Consultant
    > that night, so I have no idea what happened to you. I just saw the
    > aftermath.

    Who has the pictures, anyway?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, Jun 9, 2006
  7. LoopBack

    Frisbee® Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > "Briscobar" <> wrote in news:#9Pf3D#iGHA.1260
    > @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> Remember when you woke up and you had the [CENSORED] sticking out of your
    >> [CENSORED]? That party. Oh, and BTW, it wasn't me. Despite being in the
    >> first half of the deck, I was relegated to coat-check duty by Consultant
    >> that night, so I have no idea what happened to you. I just saw the
    >> aftermath.
    >>

    > Who has the pictures, anyway?

    Neil. Neil always has all the pictures.

    He's the only one of us who can figure out how to use a digital camera.

    Frisbee®, Jun 9, 2006
  8. LoopBack

    Briscobar Guest

    Frisbee® <> rambled:

    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >> "Briscobar" <> wrote in news:#9Pf3D#iGHA.1260
    >> @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
    >>
    >>> Remember when you woke up and you had the [CENSORED] sticking out
    >>> of your [CENSORED]? That party. Oh, and BTW, it wasn't me. Despite
    >>> being in the first half of the deck, I was relegated to coat-check
    >>> duty by Consultant that night, so I have no idea what happened to
    >>> you. I just saw the aftermath.
    >>>

    >> Who has the pictures, anyway?

    > Neil. Neil always has all the pictures.
    >
    > He's the only one of us who can figure out how to use a digital
    > camera.

    If you guys would let me out of coat-check duty one of these times, I could
    show you how to use one! My awesomeness goes unappreciated! Damn it! Come
    on, guys, please let me hang out with you! I don't *like* working the
    parties! I want to hang out and torture the new recruits!
    Plllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeee guys?! Come on, jsut once!

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com spits rhymes like a mofo.

    Briscobar, Jun 9, 2006
  9. LoopBack

    JaR Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in news:OXEWij#iGHA.1640
    @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

    > Plllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeee guys?! Come on, jsut once!

    Jeez, dude, quit whining. Okay, no sweat. We'll have one of the noobies do
    it next time.

    Wow.

    JaR, Jun 9, 2006
  10. LoopBack

    JaR Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    >> Plllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeee guys?! Come on, jsut once!

    > Jeez, dude, quit whining. Okay, no sweat. We'll have one of the
    > noobies do it next time.
    >
    > Wow.

    We only let ya do it cuz we thought you needed the tip money anyway.

    JaR, Jun 9, 2006
  11. LoopBack

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > Neil. Neil always has all the pictures.

    gotta CYA somehow.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - You've never been as sick as just before you stop breathing.

    Neil, Jun 9, 2006
  12. LoopBack

    MitchS Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >> "Briscobar" <> wrote in news:#9Pf3D#iGHA.1260
    >> @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
    >>
    >>> Remember when you woke up and you had the [CENSORED] sticking out of
    >>> your
    >>> [CENSORED]? That party. Oh, and BTW, it wasn't me. Despite being in the
    >>> first half of the deck, I was relegated to coat-check duty by Consultant
    >>> that night, so I have no idea what happened to you. I just saw the
    >>> aftermath.
    >>>

    >> Who has the pictures, anyway?

    > Neil. Neil always has all the pictures.
    >
    > He's the only one of us who can figure out how to use a digital camera.

    And the only one with the stomach to review them for printing.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Jun 12, 2006
  13. LoopBack