OT: The Funniest post ever

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 20, 2006.

  1. "BD [MCNGP]" wrote:

    >>>"OTHMAN" wrote:

    >> LRM

    > Hi Sweetheart,
    >
    > What are you doing this weekend?
    > do you wanna go out?

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!Uno

    You think....BWAHAHAHAHAAAa......you think she.....BWAAHAHAHAH.....I can't
    stop
    laughing.....BWAHAHAHAAAAH....Do you REALLY think she would even think about
    meeting up with some JMK m*******©ker from the internet???
    BWAHAHAHAHA.....You
    really ARE the biggest IDIOT in here.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAH.....But thanks for the
    laugh....dolt.

    --
    The End.
    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 20, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <OT > aka Lamer did cause
    the electrons to come together and form the following words:

    <repeating of previous posting snipped>

    And exactly how is someone calling you a dolt at your pathetic attempt to
    hit on one of our members the funniest thing you ever heard? Better yet,
    why are you posting it in a new thread?

    You are already LotM, you trying for LotY or have you reverted to troll
    status?

    Do us a favour, either make a useful contribution or GTFO.

    *plonk*

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Sep 20, 2006

  3. Th' addled post I ever seen

    Have ye runout yer barrel o' rum matey

    because dolt be a dolt
    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 20, 2006
  4. Well done,

    LM is on holiday.
    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 20, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 20, 2006
  6. OK brain box, what would you suggest for hiding the number.
    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 20, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    >>Did you see what OTHMAN () graced us
    with in ?<<
    > OK brain box, what would you suggest for hiding the number.

    You're an @$$monkey. How many times do you need to respond to the same message
    because you "didn't think about that earlier"?

    There are many many ways out there to hide "the number", figure it out for
    yourself.

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51
    BD [MCNGP], Sep 20, 2006
  8. > > OK brain box, what would you suggest for hiding the number.

    > You're an @$$monkey. How many times do you need to respond to the same message
    > because you "didn't think about that earlier"?
    >
    > There are many many ways out there to hide "the number", figure it out for
    > yourself.

    People keep calling the office number, 3 calls so far, David - Stephen and
    Emma
    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 20, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "OTHMAN" <> wrote in message
    >> > OK brain box, what would you suggest for hiding the number.
    >> >

    >> You're an @$$monkey. How many times do you need to respond to the same
    >> message
    >> because you "didn't think about that earlier"?
    >>
    >> There are many many ways out there to hide "the number", figure it out
    >> for
    >> yourself.
    >>

    > People keep calling the office number, 3 calls so far, David - Stephen and
    > Emma

    Are they asking you if your refridgerator is running?

    Or if you have Prince Albert in a can?
    Frisbee®, Sep 20, 2006
  10. > Are they asking you if your refridgerator is running?
    Negative.

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 20, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    >>Did you see what OTHMAN () graced us
    with in ?<<
    >>> OK brain box, what would you suggest for hiding the number.
    >>>

    >> You're an @$$monkey. How many times do you need to respond to the
    >> same message because you "didn't think about that earlier"?
    >>
    >> There are many many ways out there to hide "the number", figure it
    >> out for yourself.
    >>

    > People keep calling the office number, 3 calls so far, David -
    > Stephen and Emma

    So are you saying nobody ever calls your office? Wow...3 callers, that's just
    unheard of in this day and age. It's amazing that 3 out of the 5 people in the
    UK called YOUR office...and today of all days. Simply Amazing!!
    BD [MCNGP], Sep 20, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "OTHMAN" <> wrote in message
    >> Are they asking you if your refridgerator is running?

    > Negative.

    Well is it?

    >> Or if you have Prince Albert in a can?

    > Negative.

    Well do you?
    Frisbee®, Sep 20, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 20, 2006
  14. > >> Are they asking you if your refridgerator is running?
    > > Negative.

    > Well is it?

    nah

    > >> Or if you have Prince Albert in a can?

    > > Negative.

    > Well do you?

    nah
    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 20, 2006
  15. > So are you saying nobody ever calls your office? Wow...3 callers, that's just
    > unheard of in this day and age. It's amazing that 3 out of the 5 people in the
    > UK called YOUR office...and today of all days. Simply Amazing!!

    Yeah, three callers from NG. *(reader)
    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 20, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    BD [MCNGP], Sep 20, 2006
  17. "BD [MCNGP]" <www.CertGuard.com/forums/> wrote in message
    > >>Did you see what OTHMAN () graced us

    > with in ?<<
    > > OK brain box, what would you suggest for hiding the number.
    > >

    > You're an @$$monkey. How many times do you need to respond to the same

    message
    > because you "didn't think about that earlier"?
    >
    > There are many many ways out there to hide "the number", figure it out for
    > yourself.

    I think we should play a little game, it's called 'hide the soul'.
    ~~~ The F-Word {President Of LameWorld} [28:06:42:, Sep 20, 2006
  18. =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    >>Did you see what ~~~ The F-Word {President Of LameWorld}
    [28:06:42:12] ~~~ (http://www.planetoftheheads.com) graced us with in
    ?<<
    > "BD [MCNGP]" <www.CertGuard.com/forums/> wrote in message

    >> with in ?<<
    >>> OK brain box, what would you suggest for hiding the number.
    >>>

    >> You're an @$$monkey. How many times do you need to respond to the
    >> same message because you "didn't think about that earlier"?
    >>
    >> There are many many ways out there to hide "the number", figure it
    >> out for yourself.

    > I think we should play a little game, it's called 'hide the soul'.

    OTHMAN Wins!!!
    BD [MCNGP], Sep 20, 2006