    A man goes to the gallows... not because he massacred innocents, but
    because it's politically expedient for him to be executed.

    Another man goes to the elections...

    Cerebrus, Nov 5, 2006

  2. Cerebrus

    LRM Guest

    Re: The Fa(r)ce of Justice

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >A farcical trial comes to an end...
    >
    > A man goes to the gallows... not because he massacred innocents, but
    > because it's politically expedient for him to be executed.
    >
    > Another man goes to the elections...

    This looks a lot like the spam I've been seeing lately, only its usually
    accompanied by a .gif file that is trying to get people to buy stock.

    You wouldn't happen to be able to explain that would you?

    LRM, Nov 5, 2006

  3. Cerebrus

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: The Fa(r)ce of Justice

    LRM wrote:

    > You wouldn't happen to be able to explain that would you?

    Well, I can't explain why events take a particular turn, but I can
    explain which events I'm referring to. In this case, I was referring to
    the conclusion of Saddam's trial.

    Cerebrus, Nov 6, 2006
  4. Cerebrus

    LRM Guest

    Re: The Fa(r)ce of Justice

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message

    > LRM wrote:
    >
    >> You wouldn't happen to be able to explain that would you?

    > Well, I can't explain why events take a particular turn, but I can
    > explain which events I'm referring to. In this case, I was referring to
    > the conclusion of Saddam's trial.

    Ok, but it still sounds like a particular type of spam I keep seeing trapped
    it the filter. Lotta words strung together without any solid meaning. If you
    want to talk about Saddam, than tell us that is what you are talking about
    and tell us what you have to say about it. I have to spend enough time
    guessing in other areas I don't want to have to guess in here.

    LRM, Nov 6, 2006
  5. Cerebrus

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: The Fa(r)ce of Justice

    I agree. He's a hero and an all around stand up guy. He should be freed.

    Jtyc, Nov 6, 2006
  6. Cerebrus

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Re: The Fa(r)ce of Justice

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > He should be freed.

    Only for target practice.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 6, 2006
  7. Cerebrus

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Re: The Fa(r)ce of Justice

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message

    > yup, the poor dude was just trying to do his bit for mankind.

    population control?

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 6, 2006
  8. Cerebrus

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: The Fa(r)ce of Justice

    >I agree. He's a hero and an all around stand up guy. He should be freed.

    yup, the poor dude was just trying to do his bit for mankind.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 6, 2006
  9. Cerebrus

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: The Fa(r)ce of Justice

    LRM wrote:

    > Ok, but it still sounds like a particular type of spam I keep seeing trapped
    > it the filter.

    Your spam filter needs your attention, in that case. Kindly tell it
    that anything that starts with "Cer" is not spam. ;-)

    > Lotta words strung together without any solid meaning.

    Oh, there was a deeeeeeeeep deeeeeeeeeeeep meaning in those words. (and
    yes, it was solid too)

    > If you want to talk about Saddam, than tell us that is
    > what you are talking about
    > and tell us what you have to say about it.

    Sorry, I was under the impression that my allusion was obvious even to
    the casual reader. I didn't know anything *else* was on the news these
    past two days.

    > I have to spend enough time
    > guessing in other areas I don't want to have to guess in here.

    Ok, Guess why do elephants have big ears ?

    ----------
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please touch !)

    Join the fight against Br@indumps
    http://www.certguard.com/

    Cerebrus, Nov 6, 2006
  10. Cerebrus

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: The Fa(r)ce of Justice

    BD[MCNGP] wrote:

    > population control?

    No, "pest" control, lolz !

    Cerebrus, Nov 6, 2006
  11. Cerebrus

    kpg Guest

    Re: The Fa(r)ce of Justice

    As Jtyc once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > I agree. He's a hero and an all around stand up guy. He should be
    > freed.

    hmmmm....based on what I see in Iraq, I think they may deserve the guy.

    As odd as it sounds to me...I'm not sure demorcracy is for everyone,
    just those that earn it for themselves!

    hey, kinda like certifications!

    kp "full circle" g

    kpg, Nov 6, 2006
  12. Cerebrus

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: The Fa(r)ce of Justice

    > As odd as it sounds to me...I'm not sure demorcracy is for everyone,
    > just those that earn it for themselves!

    Well that region of the world has never known a democracy. (Except Isreal
    which is a prosporous nation, go figure.) The only thing that culture
    understands and respects is force. And force is the one thing we are not
    allowed to use in that region.

    Jtyc, Nov 6, 2006
  13. Cerebrus

    kpg Guest

    Re: The Fa(r)ce of Justice

    As Jtyc once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >> As odd as it sounds to me...I'm not sure demorcracy is for everyone,
    >> just those that earn it for themselves!

    > Well that region of the world has never known a democracy. (Except
    > Isreal which is a prosporous nation, go figure.) The only thing that
    > culture understands and respects is force. And force is the one thing
    > we are not allowed to use in that region.

    I'm voting for you.

    kpg, Nov 6, 2006
  14. Cerebrus

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: The Fa(r)ce of Justice

    > I'm voting for you.

    Sweet... now if I can just get a hookup in Diebold I should be set.

    Jtyc, Nov 6, 2006
  15. Cerebrus

    kpg Guest

    Re: The Fa(r)ce of Justice

    As Jtyc once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >> I'm voting for you.

    > Sweet... now if I can just get a hookup in Diebold I should be set.

    lol.

    I always wanted to be an ATM programmer, but a voting machine
    programmer might pay more in the long run.

    kp "All the kings men" g

    kpg, Nov 6, 2006
  16. Cerebrus

    JaR Guest

    On Sun, 05 Nov 2006 04:01:59 -0800, Cerebrus cast into the ether:

    > A farcical trial comes to an end...

    The winners write the history books.

    One man's farce is another man's drama.

    > A man goes to the gallows... not because he massacred innocents, but
    > because it's politically expedient for him to be executed.

    Well, yes. That and the fact that he murdered thousands. The white house
    official mouthpiece said, by the way, that any suggestion that the verdict
    had anything to do with our general election was farcical.

    I don't think that farcical means what he thinks it means.

    > Another man goes to the elections...

    Just one? And here I thought it was mid-terms, and a whole buncha folks
    were going to the elections. Me, I already voted, so it didn't matter,
    anyway. por ol Saddam jus goin have to swing fer nuthin on my account.

    We got way bigger problems to be concerned with than whether some tin-pot
    dictator gets his neck stretched anyway. Tie the rope, kick out the chair,
    whatever, move on.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Nov 6, 2006
  17. Cerebrus

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    Re: The Fa(r)ce of Justice

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> I'm voting for you.

    > Sweet... now if I can just get a hookup in Diebold I should be set.

    They are always actively looking for folks that can handle
    eltro-mechanical equipment and who have good computer
    knowledge. Starting pay is around $18/hr.
    Customer Service Technician

    Lnkwizard2, Nov 6, 2006
  18. Cerebrus

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Re: The Fa(r)ce of Justice

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message

    > BD[MCNGP] wrote:
    >
    >> population control?

    > No, "pest" control, lolz !

    If they run like roaches when you turn the lights on, then they are roaches.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 6, 2006
  19. Cerebrus

    LRM Guest

    Re: The Fa(r)ce of Justice

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message
    > LRM wrote:
    >
    >> Ok, but it still sounds like a particular type of spam I keep seeing
    >> trapped
    >> it the filter.

    > Your spam filter needs your attention, in that case. Kindly tell it
    > that anything that starts with "Cer" is not spam. ;-)
    >
    >> Lotta words strung together without any solid meaning.

    > Oh, there was a deeeeeeeeep deeeeeeeeeeeep meaning in those words. (and
    > yes, it was solid too)
    >
    >> If you want to talk about Saddam, than tell us that is
    >> what you are talking about
    >> and tell us what you have to say about it.

    > Sorry, I was under the impression that my allusion was obvious even to
    > the casual reader. I didn't know anything *else* was on the news these
    > past two days.
    >
    >> I have to spend enough time
    >> guessing in other areas I don't want to have to guess in here.

    > Ok, Guess why do elephants have big ears ?

    Cut it out! can't you see I'm busy?

    LRM, Nov 6, 2006
  20. Cerebrus

    kpg Guest

    Re: The Fa(r)ce of Justice

    As LRM once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message
    >> LRM wrote:
    >>
    >>> Ok, but it still sounds like a particular type of spam I keep seeing
    >>> trapped
    >>> it the filter.

    >> Your spam filter needs your attention, in that case. Kindly tell it
    >> that anything that starts with "Cer" is not spam. ;-)
    >>
    >>> Lotta words strung together without any solid meaning.

    >> Oh, there was a deeeeeeeeep deeeeeeeeeeeep meaning in those words.

    (and
    >> yes, it was solid too)
    >>
    >>> If you want to talk about Saddam, than tell us that is
    >>> what you are talking about
    >>> and tell us what you have to say about it.

    >> Sorry, I was under the impression that my allusion was obvious even

    >> the casual reader. I didn't know anything *else* was on the news

    these
    >> past two days.
    >>
    >>> I have to spend enough time
    >>> guessing in other areas I don't want to have to guess in here.

    >> Ok, Guess why do elephants have big ears ?
    >>

    > Cut it out! can't you see I'm busy?

    Why did the lion paint his balls red?

    kp "can he say that?" g

    kpg, Nov 6, 2006