    James Guest

    What do all the MCNGP's think of the new microsoft Beta's
    (ie, Office 2007, Vista, Server Longhorn)

    James, Jun 2, 2006

  2. James

    Consultant Guest

    personally, i think you should shut the hell up

    Consultant, Jun 2, 2006

  3. James

    James Guest

    But I am not a beta...I specifically asked for thoughts on beta's not
    thoughts on me

    James, Jun 2, 2006
  4. James

    Consultant Guest

    you are James Beta 1
    so, sthu

    Consultant, Jun 2, 2006
  5. James

    James Guest

    are you implying that I am a Microsoft Product?

    James, Jun 2, 2006
  6. James

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "James" <> say in news:#GhN#xnhGHA.1864
    @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

    > What do all the MCNGP's think of the new microsoft Beta's
    > (ie, Office 2007, Vista, Server Longhorn)

    I quite like the Visio 2k7 and like ALOT of the features in Vista (though
    I wish it didn't require such a large platform) but I haven't had much
    time to poke the other Office 2k7 products. I haven't really decided if I
    like the new Office interface, but I got used to lots of things.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - I'm pink...therefore, I'm SPAM.

    Neil, Jun 2, 2006
  7. James

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Neil assaulted us with:
    > did you hear "James" <> say in news:#GhN#xnhGHA.1864
    > @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> What do all the MCNGP's think of the new microsoft Beta's
    >> (ie, Office 2007, Vista, Server Longhorn)
    >>

    > I quite like the Visio 2k7 and like ALOT of the features in Vista
    > (though I wish it didn't require such a large platform) but I haven't
    > had much time to poke the other Office 2k7 products. I haven't really
    > decided if I like the new Office interface, but I got used to lots of
    > things.

    Kinda a fluffy interface. Nonetheless, I put together a lovely presentation
    in Power Point 2k7 and liked Excel 2k7 where the MS folks thoughtfully
    provide a one-click sheet insert button. Outlook felt a little more gui, but
    it was ok. Visio rocked. Haven't really tried the powerful indexing yet. As
    far at Vista goes I must agree with Neil. But I won't form a complete
    opinion until after I've driven it in a work environment. Right now its just
    lurking in my test network.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Jun 3, 2006
  8. James

    LoopBack Guest

    "James" <> wrote in message
    > are you implying that I am a Microsoft Product?

    You remind me of clippy... you won't f*** off.

    --
    LoopBack
    MCNGP #00110100

    LoopBack, Jun 3, 2006
  9. "LoopBack" <LoopBack@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    > "James" <> wrote in message
    >> are you implying that I am a Microsoft Product?

    > You remind me of clippy... you won't f*** off.

    Mental note: Add a f*** off button to any agent character in my software.

    Thanks.

    The Obelisk [7.13.86.42], Jun 3, 2006
  10. James

    Cerebrus Guest

    Thus spake The Obelisk [7.13.86.42] :

    > Mental note: Add a f*** off button to any agent character in my software.
    >
    > Thanks.

    Considering that humans say f*** off through so many different types of
    gestures, which one would you choose to depict in an animated agent ?

    Cerebrus, Jun 4, 2006
  11. "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message

    > Thus spake The Obelisk [7.13.86.42] :
    >
    >> Mental note: Add a f*** off button to any agent character in my software.
    >>
    >> Thanks.

    > Considering that humans say f*** off through so many different types of
    > gestures, which one would you choose to depict in an animated agent ?

    All of them.

    The Obelisk [7.13.86.42], Jun 4, 2006
  12. "LRM" wrote:

    > All gawked in amazement when: Neil assaulted us with:
    > > did you hear "James" <> say in news:#GhN#xnhGHA.1864
    > > @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:
    > >
    > >> What do all the MCNGP's think of the new microsoft Beta's
    > >> (ie, Office 2007, Vista, Server Longhorn)
    > >>

    > > I quite like the Visio 2k7 and like ALOT of the features in Vista
    > > (though I wish it didn't require such a large platform) but I haven't
    > > had much time to poke the other Office 2k7 products. I haven't really
    > > decided if I like the new Office interface, but I got used to lots of
    > > things.

    > Kinda a fluffy interface. Nonetheless, I put together a lovely presentation
    > in Power Point 2k7 and liked Excel 2k7 where the MS folks thoughtfully
    > provide a one-click sheet insert button. Outlook felt a little more gui, but
    > it was ok. Visio rocked. Haven't really tried the powerful indexing yet. As
    > far at Vista goes I must agree with Neil. But I won't form a complete
    > opinion until after I've driven it in a work environment. Right now its just
    > lurking in my test network.
    >
    > --
    > LRM
    > MCNGP 7^2
    > www.mcngp.com home of the bogosity singularity.

    I'm not allowed to play with betas. :-(
    --
    lo0py
    MCNGP #52

    =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcEJhY2s=?=, Jun 5, 2006
  13. James

    Jtyc Guest

    >> gestures, which one would you choose to depict in an animated agent ?
    > All of them.

    I like your dedication.

    Jtyc, Jun 5, 2006
  14. James

    Consultant Guest

    if you were, you wouldn't know it, since you would be defective and need
    updates

    Consultant, Jun 5, 2006
  15. >>> What do all the MCNGP's think of the new microsoft Beta's
    >>> (ie, Office 2007, Vista, Server Longhorn)
    >>>

    >> I quite like the Visio 2k7 and like ALOT of the features in Vista
    >> (though I wish it didn't require such a large platform) but I haven't
    >> had much time to poke the other Office 2k7 products. I haven't really
    >> decided if I like the new Office interface, but I got used to lots of
    >> things.

    > Kinda a fluffy interface. Nonetheless, I put together a lovely
    > presentation in Power Point 2k7 and liked Excel 2k7 where the MS folks
    > thoughtfully provide a one-click sheet insert button. Outlook felt a
    > little more gui, but it was ok. Visio rocked. Haven't really tried the
    > powerful indexing yet. As far at Vista goes I must agree with Neil. But I
    > won't form a complete opinion until after I've driven it in a work
    > environment. Right now its just lurking in my test network.

    You move very fast.
    Have you tried the new server too?

    Gorm Braarvig, Jun 5, 2006
  16. >
    > Mental note: Add a f*** off button to any agent character in my software.
    >
    > Thanks.

    "Just because you are a character doesn't mean that you have character"
    Just because you make a character doesn't mean that you have character.
    It's because you're a funny character doesn't mean that you have character.
    I, because you seem a funny character doesn't mean that you have character.
    Because you create quite funny character doesn't mean that you have
    character.

    Gorm Braarvig, Jun 5, 2006
  17. James

    JaR Guest

    "Gorm Braarvig" <> wrote in

    > "Just because you are a character doesn't mean that you have
    > character" Just because you make a character doesn't mean that you
    > have character. It's because you're a funny character doesn't mean
    > that you have character. I, because you seem a funny character doesn't
    > mean that you have character. Because you create quite funny character
    > doesn't mean that you have character.

    Well, that was certainly out-of-character.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, Jun 5, 2006
  18. James

    Jtyc Guest

    > Well, that was certainly out-of-character.

    Your response is Daffy and it Bugs the heck out of me.

    oh no...

    Jtyc, Jun 5, 2006
  19. "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > "Gorm Braarvig" <> wrote in
    >

    >> "Just because you are a character doesn't mean that you have
    >> character" Just because you make a character doesn't mean that you
    >> have character. It's because you're a funny character doesn't mean
    >> that you have character. I, because you seem a funny character doesn't
    >> mean that you have character. Because you create quite funny character
    >> doesn't mean that you have character.

    > Well, that was certainly out-of-character.

    Next time I'll try to add (hidden) meaning.

    ...google is your enemy..ignorance is power..

    Gorm Braarvig, Jun 5, 2006
  20. James

    JaR Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in news:#V8zRgOiGHA.4368
    @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

    > Your response is Daffy and it Bugs the heck out of me.

    You're just being Goofy. I expected a more animated response.

    JaR, Jun 5, 2006