OT: Thankful list.

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by kpg, Nov 23, 2005.

  1. kpg

    kpg Guest

    What I am thankful for:

    (This is a true list)

    1) My Wife and Kids (notice I didn't say family)
    2) My Health
    3) My Job (but I think it would be better if I were born filthy rich)
    4) The MCNGP - Good friends, good times.
    5) Not hearing from Bono lately (so all the world's problems are solved?)
    6) Katrina (!) for forcing my creditors to defer payments until Jan so I
    can catch up.
    7) Roofers. (even if they are price gouging ba$tards)
    8) My dogs(2), cats(4) and pig(1).
    9) The Red Cross.
    10) All the brave men and women willing to serve because they believe it
    is right despite the stupid media that has gone completely Vietnam, anti-
    American, pro-Terrorist on us.

    --
    kpg USMC BSCS A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    www.MCNGP.com

    kpg, Nov 23, 2005

  2. kpg

    MitchS Guest

    Re: Thankful list.

    "kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in message
    > What I am thankful for:

    > 4) The MCNGP - Good friends, good times.

    We only made number 4? WTF?!?! I can understand the family but we're much
    better than a job. Come on man priorities!
    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone." - F.

    MitchS, Nov 23, 2005

  3. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Re: Thankful list.

    MitchS <> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\178655.htm (11/23/2005
    > 9:05:55 AM) # "kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in message
    >> What I am thankful for:

    >> 4) The MCNGP - Good friends, good times.

    > We only made number 4? WTF?!?! I can understand the family but we're
    > much better than a job. Come on man priorities!

    We're Sorry, but the MCNGP check has yet to arrive. When it does,
    the MCNGP position will be adjusted as appropriate.

    Besides, despite the number, it's not really a numbered list, I
    guess I should have used letters, or those little italic roman
    numerals.

    kpg

    kpg, Nov 23, 2005
  4. kpg

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Thankful list.

    kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> rambled:

    > What I am thankful for:
    >
    > (This is a true list)
    >
    > 1) My Wife and Kids (notice I didn't say family)
    > 2) My Health
    > 3) My Job (but I think it would be better if I were born filthy rich)
    > 4) The MCNGP - Good friends, good times.
    > 5) Not hearing from Bono lately (so all the world's problems are
    > solved?) 6) Katrina (!) for forcing my creditors to defer payments
    > until Jan so I can catch up.
    > 7) Roofers. (even if they are price gouging ba$tards)
    > 8) My dogs(2), cats(4) and pig(1).
    > 9) The Red Cross.
    > 10) All the brave men and women willing to serve because they
    > believe it is right despite the stupid media that has gone completely
    > Vietnam, anti- American, pro-Terrorist on us.

    Here's some props and slops:

    Props:

    1) My family - even the ones I don't particularly like
    2) My friends - and I do include the MCNGP among them, even if I've never
    actually met any of you.
    3) My job. Go go promotion!
    4) Tom Cruise - I can't get enough downward celebrity spirals
    5) My health - I have a couple warts on the bottom of my right foot, but
    other than that, I'm healthy.

    Slops:

    1) Chicks in general - and a couple in particular
    2) Snow. It's not even Thanksgiving! It was only an inch, but it's symbolic.
    Symbolic of the demon that is Old Man Winter.
    3) Bono - kpg, just because you haven't heard from him in a while doesn't
    mean he's not an idiot.
    4) F-A-B-O. My friend Jackie's dog. It's a Yorkie, only about 4 months old.
    His name is Fabian, but that's gay, so I call him F-A-B-O, or Fabo, after
    the rapper Fabolous. He's the awesomest dog to ever be an awesome dog. I'm
    going to steal him.
    5) Debt. Car, rent, cell phone, student loans, credit card, etc. They should
    all be forgiven. For everyone. Clean slate, start over.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Please to be click www.mcngp.com. Rgs!

    Briscobar, Nov 23, 2005
  5. kpg

    > We're Sorry, but the MCNGP check has yet to arrive. When it does,
    > the MCNGP position will be adjusted as appropriate.

    You didn't get your check either? I was worried it was just me, than
    goodness!

    > Besides, despite the number, it's not really a numbered list, I
    > guess I should have used letters, or those little italic roman
    > numerals.

    Nah, just yankin yer chain, but not in that way, not that there's anything
    wrong with that. And as far as the thankful for's, I'm pretty pleased with
    my insignificant little existence, So Happy Thanksgiving, bottoms up, and
    make sure you watch the Dallas vs. Denver game (I likes both so that makes
    it a win-win situation.)

    --
    Mitch "thanful for holidays that result in a day off" S.
    Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone." - F.
    Leghorn
    I am thankful for mcngp.com

    MitchS, Nov 23, 2005
  6. kpg

    LRM Guest

    Re: Thankful list.

    "Briscobar" <> prattled on about something in message
    > 2) Snow. It's not even Thanksgiving! It was only an inch, but it's
    > symbolic.

    Us too! I gave in and decided to call it a snow day!

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Nov 23, 2005
  7. kpg

    MitchS Guest

    Re: Thankful list.

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    > Slops:
    >
    > 1) Chicks in general - and a couple in particular

    except those with an MCNGP #. They're the awsomest right? Right!?!

    > 2) Snow. It's not even Thanksgiving! It was only an inch, but it's
    > symbolic.
    > Symbolic of the demon that is Old Man Winter.

    But at least there's no yard work

    > 3) Bono - kpg, just because you haven't heard from him in a while doesn't
    > mean he's not an idiot.

    No doubt, f'n A!

    > 4) F-A-B-O. My friend Jackie's dog. It's a Yorkie, only about 4 months
    > old.
    > His name is Fabian, but that's gay,

    not that there's anything wrong with that

    > 5) Debt. Car, rent, cell phone, student loans, credit card, etc. They
    > should
    > all be forgiven. For everyone. Clean slate, start over.

    Good and faithful servant thy debt is forgiven (read: refinanced at a much
    higher rate for a term = the rest of your life+10 yrs. and a credit score in
    the single digits. )

    --
    Mitch "Wild Turkey IS a Thanksgiving meal" S.

    MitchS, Nov 23, 2005
  8. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Re: Thankful list.

    MitchS <> said something like

    > and make sure you watch the Dallas vs.
    > Denver game (I likes both so that makes it a win-win situation.)

    Here is a sad little tale from the bayou.

    I am, alas, a Saints fan. Well as you know, the Saints
    aint gonna be around much longer, so I've decide to switch
    teams before the big breakup. Now here in New Orelans we
    have a close relationship with Houston, TX. Much of the
    oil industry here has ties with Houston. We often follow
    the Astors, since we have no MLB here, so I have addpoted
    the Houston Texans as my own.

    Don't feel bad for me though, as a Saints fan I feel right at
    home when they lose. It's kind of comforting actually.

    But as a one-time Texan, I'll be pulling for the Cowboys.

    kpg

    kpg, Nov 23, 2005
  9. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Re: Thankful list.

    LRM <> said something like

    > Us too! I gave in and decided to call it a snow day!

    Snow?

    What's that?

    kpg, Nov 23, 2005
  10. kpg

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Thankful list.

    Briscobar <> rambled:

    > kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> rambled:
    >>
    >> What I am thankful for:
    >>
    >> (This is a true list)
    >>
    >> 1) My Wife and Kids (notice I didn't say family)
    >> 2) My Health
    >> 3) My Job (but I think it would be better if I were born filthy rich)
    >> 4) The MCNGP - Good friends, good times.
    >> 5) Not hearing from Bono lately (so all the world's problems are
    >> solved?) 6) Katrina (!) for forcing my creditors to defer payments
    >> until Jan so I can catch up.
    >> 7) Roofers. (even if they are price gouging ba$tards)
    >> 8) My dogs(2), cats(4) and pig(1).
    >> 9) The Red Cross.
    >> 10) All the brave men and women willing to serve because they
    >> believe it is right despite the stupid media that has gone completely
    >> Vietnam, anti- American, pro-Terrorist on us.

    > Here's some props and slops:
    >
    > Props:
    >
    > 1) My family - even the ones I don't particularly like
    > 2) My friends - and I do include the MCNGP among them, even if I've
    > never actually met any of you.
    > 3) My job. Go go promotion!
    > 4) Tom Cruise - I can't get enough downward celebrity spirals
    > 5) My health - I have a couple warts on the bottom of my right foot,
    > but other than that, I'm healthy.
    >
    > Slops:
    >
    > 1) Chicks in general - and a couple in particular
    > 2) Snow. It's not even Thanksgiving! It was only an inch, but it's
    > symbolic. Symbolic of the demon that is Old Man Winter.
    > 3) Bono - kpg, just because you haven't heard from him in a while
    > doesn't mean he's not an idiot.
    > 4) F-A-B-O. My friend Jackie's dog. It's a Yorkie, only about 4
    > months old. His name is Fabian, but that's gay, so I call him
    > F-A-B-O, or Fabo, after the rapper Fabolous. He's the awesomest dog
    > to ever be an awesome dog. I'm going to steal him.
    > 5) Debt. Car, rent, cell phone, student loans, credit card, etc. They
    > should all be forgiven. For everyone. Clean slate, start over.

    Uh, Fabo should've been a prop, not a slop.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com's milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

    Briscobar, Nov 23, 2005
  11. kpg

    LRM Guest

    Re: Thankful list.

    "kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> puzzled in message > >Snow?

    > What's that?

    It's what happens to rain when the temperature gets around 32 degrees f. You
    know it's that temperature because you see people wearing these thick pieces
    of clothing sometimes referred to as coats. And when outside and breathing
    even nonsmokers look like they are smoking.
    You might want to check out the Discovery site for more information.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Nov 23, 2005
  12. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Re: Thankful list.

    Briscobar <> said something like

    > Uh, Fabo should've been a prop, not a slop.

    Thankyou, I was sitting here trying to figure out
    what you meant by slop when you raved about FABO.

    All is better now.

    kpg, Nov 23, 2005
  13. kpg

    > But as a one-time Texan, I'll be pulling for the Cowboys.

    I would love to see them regain their former glory. I think they've
    suffered long enough.

    MitchS, Nov 23, 2005
  14. kpg

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Thankful list.

    MitchS <> rambled:

    > "kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in message
    >
    >> But as a one-time Texan, I'll be pulling for the Cowboys.

    > I would love to see them regain their former glory. I think they've
    > suffered long enough.

    No amount of suffering is enough for the Cowboys.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Sometimes, I feel that www.mcngp.com isn't treating me with the respect
    I deserve.

    Briscobar, Nov 23, 2005
  15. Re: Thankful list.

    "kpg" wrote:

    > MitchS <> said something like
    >
    > > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\178655.htm (11/23/2005
    > > 9:05:55 AM) # "kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in message
    > >> What I am thankful for:

    > >> 4) The MCNGP - Good friends, good times.

    > > We only made number 4? WTF?!?! I can understand the family but we're
    > > much better than a job. Come on man priorities!

    > We're Sorry, but the MCNGP check has yet to arrive. When it does,
    > the MCNGP position will be adjusted as appropriate.

    Uhm.. yeah... ... You're going to hafta call Payroll about that....

    I can't believe NOBODY got on this one... Ugh!

    =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=, Nov 23, 2005
  16. kpg

    Neil Guest

    Re: Thankful list.

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:u4TJlFE8FHA.3224
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > Us too! I gave in and decided to call it a snow day!

    got off the plane from Mexicool last Friday and was greeted with the white
    stuff. "welcome to Canada, here's yer snow"

    Last night I was at the Principals Honour Roll dinner for my oldest and we
    watched as buckets of the four letter "S" word came down upon the falls.
    Real pretty if you are looking at it in a postcard. otherwise it SUCKS!
    (and dern cold too)

    Snow should be something you travel too...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - day++; dollar++;

    Neil, Nov 23, 2005
  17. kpg

    Neil Guest

    Re: Thankful list.

    did you hear kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> say in

    &@*% YOU!!!

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - ((wrong && wrong) != right)

    Neil, Nov 23, 2005
  18. kpg

    LRM Guest

    Re: Thankful list.

    "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> calculated in message

    > - day++; dollar++;

    salary = salary 24/7/364

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Nov 23, 2005
  19. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Re: Thankful list.

    LRM <> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\178677.htm (11/23/2005
    > 12:12:48 PM) #
    >

    > "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> calculated in message
    >
    >> - day++; dollar++;

    > salary = salary 24/7/364

    salary - expenses < 0

    kpg, Nov 23, 2005
  20. kpg

    LRM Guest

    Re: Thankful list.

    "kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> ciphered in message
    > LRM <> said something like
    >
    >> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\178677.htm (11/23/2005
    >> 12:12:48 PM) #
    >>

    >> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> calculated in message
    >>
    >>> - day++; dollar++;

    >> salary = salary 24/7/364