  1. Simon

    Simon Guest

    How on earth do Thalidomide victims have a wank or wipe their arse?

    Simon, Apr 13, 2008

  2. Simon

    Simon Guest

    On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 23:33:46 +0100, Simon <> wrote:

    >How on earth do Thalidomide victims have a wank or wipe their arse?

    P.S. I do feel sorry for the poor bastards.

    Simon, Apr 14, 2008

  3. Simon

    geoff Guest

    In message <>, Simon
    <> writes
    >How on earth do Thalidomide victims have a wank or wipe their arse?

    by proxy

    --
    geoff

    geoff, Apr 14, 2008
  4. Simon

    John Rowland Guest

    Simon wrote:

    > How on earth do Thalidomide victims have a wank or wipe their arse?

    They use the robot hands they use for everything else. It's probably better
    than a normal wank, because it feels like someone else's hand. Someone
    else's robot hand. Mmm. Excuse me a minute.

    John Rowland, Apr 14, 2008
  5. Simon

    Simon Guest

    On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 01:39:04 +0100, "Bill Wright"
    <> wrote:

    >"geoff" <> wrote in message
    >> In message <>, Simon
    >> <> writes
    >>>How on earth do Thalidomide victims have a wank or wipe their arse?

    >I was once told by someone who should know that the kinder carers of
    >quadroplegics sometimes give them a little treat, usually at bathtime.

    Doesn't that make them nothing more than common prostitutes?

    Simon, Apr 14, 2008
  6. Simon

    Andy Bonwick Guest

    On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 23:33:46 +0100, Simon <> wrote:

    >How on earth do Thalidomide victims have a wank or wipe their arse?

    They get someone called Simon to do it for them.

    Andy Bonwick, Apr 14, 2008
  7. Simon

    Joe Egginton Guest

    Andy Bonwick wrote:
    > On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 23:33:46 +0100, Simon <> wrote:
    >
    >> How on earth do Thalidomide victims have a wank or wipe their arse?
    >>

    > They get someone called Simon to do it for them.

    Simple simon was a highway man,
    No ordinary highway man was he,
    His forte was halting thalidomides,
    A good wank he did give them,
    He earned a thank you,
    Licking spunk off his lips!

    Joe Egginton, Apr 14, 2008
  8. Simon

    Graz Guest

    On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 23:33:46 +0100, Simon <> wrote:

    >How on earth do Thalidomide victims have a wank or wipe their arse?

    They learn to use their feet.

    Graz, Apr 14, 2008
  9. Simon

    Graz Guest

    <> wrote:

    >"geoff" <> wrote in message
    >> In message <>, Simon
    >> <> writes
    >>>How on earth do Thalidomide victims have a wank or wipe their arse?

    >I was once told by someone who should know that the kinder carers of
    >quadroplegics sometimes give them a little treat, usually at bathtime.

    But if they're paralysed from the neck downwards, how will they know?

    Graz, Apr 14, 2008
  10. Simon

    Champ Guest

    <> wrote:

    >>>How on earth do Thalidomide victims have a wank or wipe their arse?

    >I was once told by someone who should know that the kinder carers of
    >quadroplegics sometimes give them a little treat, usually at bathtime.

    Given that a quadraplegic would have no sensation from their sex
    organs, I'm not convinced that your 'someone who should know' wasn't
    winding you up.
    --
    Champ
    I don't know, but I been told, you never slow down, you never get old

    Champ, Apr 14, 2008
  11. Simon

    Graz Guest

    On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 17:51:22 +0100, "Bill Wright"
    <> wrote:

    >"Champ" <> wrote in message

    >>>I was once told by someone who should know that the kinder carers of
    >>>quadroplegics sometimes give them a little treat, usually at bathtime.

    >> Given that a quadraplegic would have no sensation from their sex
    >> organs, I'm not convinced that your 'someone who should know' wasn't
    >> winding you up.

    >I was using the word 'quadraplegic' inaccurately. There are injuries and
    >diseases which leave sensation in the trunk but no use of the limbs.

    What about use of the middle limb?

    Graz, Apr 14, 2008
  12. Simon

    platypus Guest

    Champ wrote:

    >> I was once told by someone who should know that the kinder carers of
    >> quadroplegics sometimes give them a little treat, usually at
    >> bathtime.

    > Given that a quadraplegic would have no sensation from their sex
    > organs, I'm not convinced that your 'someone who should know' wasn't
    > winding you up.

    I remember Wolf discussing how blowjobs got old after a few years in a
    hospital bed.

    platypus, Apr 14, 2008
  13. On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 02:23:01 +0100, Simon <> wrote:

    >On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 01:39:04 +0100, "Bill Wright"
    ><> wrote:
    >

    >>"geoff" <> wrote in message
    >>> In message <>, Simon
    >>> <> writes

    >>I was once told by someone who should know that the kinder carers of
    >>quadroplegics sometimes give them a little treat, usually at bathtime.

    >Doesn't that make them nothing more than common prostitutes?

    Not if they aren't bathing the person in a public place.

    Charles Ellson, Apr 14, 2008
  14. On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 at 17:51:22, Bill Wright wrote in uk.net.providers
    (Reference: <>)

    >I was using the word 'quadraplegic' inaccurately.

    No you weren't, you used the word "quadroplegics". Perhaps the altered
    vowel has significance in this situation.
    --
    John Underwood
    Do not change the Reply-To: address - it will work for at least 30 days.

    John Underwood, Apr 16, 2008
  15. On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 at 11:30:16, Bill Wright wrote in uk.net.providers
    (Reference: <>)

    >Don't read too much into a spelling mistake on a newsgroup. I'm not that
    >clever!

    I'm sorry, I thought I was letting you off the hook for misuse of
    quadraplegic by pointing out that you had used a completely different
    word.

    I also assumed that you had done so deliberately and tried to add my own
    reference to the story of the incorrect letter which does have some
    relevance to this grossly off-topic thread drift.

    John Underwood, Apr 16, 2008