    MCNGP #51
    -- MCNGP.com - You know IT!?
    -- www.swppm.com

    BD, Jul 11, 2006

  2. BD

    Cerebrus Guest

    BD wrote:
    > Two horrendous bits of news.
    >
    > I'm sure everyone has heard about the bombings in India (the home of our newest
    > member). What did MCNGP do to deserve this?!?!? I guess we'll find out if C is
    > ok, when he posts.
    > http://www.cbs47.tv/news/world/story.aspx?content_id=CE0234B7-462A-4ACE-BA67-A0D74BD0BFD0
    >

    > On a less tragic note...Syd Barrett died a few days ago.
    > http://www.cbs47.tv/news/world/story.aspx?content_id=98EAE24E-4CA5-457F-A746-13881726A87C
    >

    > --
    > BD
    > MCNGP #51
    > -- MCNGP.com - You know IT!?
    > -- www.swppm.com

    Thank you for your concern, BD. I'm fine. I stay in the capital city,
    New Delhi, not in Mumbai.

    Bomb explosions and carnage are getting to be pretty normal around
    here, with some major event in a major city every few months, and in
    towns of Kashmir every day. Those Mofo'in Pakis just won't let us be.

    Cerebrus, Jul 11, 2006

  3. BD

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: OT: Terror Tuesday

    You might find more information and links about it here :

    <http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1733321.cms>

    Regards,

    Cerebrus.

    MCNGP #LIV (LIVe every moment !)

    Cerebrus, Jul 11, 2006
  4. BD

    BD Guest

    << While I was at work, Cerebrus spurted out:

    > Thank you for your concern, BD. I'm fine. I stay in the capital city,
    > New Delhi, not in Mumbai.
    >
    > Bomb explosions and carnage are getting to be pretty normal around
    > here, with some major event in a major city every few months, and in
    > towns of Kashmir every day. Those Mofo'in Pakis just won't let us be.

    Good deal, yeah you were the first person I though of when I got the news.

    Now that you're ok...you stink! ;)
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD, Jul 11, 2006
  5. BD

    Consultant Guest

    Re: OT: Terror Tuesday

    kindly do the needful

    Consultant, Jul 11, 2006
  6. BD

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: OT: Terror Tuesday

    BD wrote:

    > Now that you're ok...you stink! ;)

    Hey, I'm NOT a paki. LOL !

    Cerebrus, Jul 11, 2006
  7. BD

    Jtyc Guest

    >and in towns of Kashmir every day. Those Mofo'in Pakis just won't let us
    >be.

    Then give back Kashmir you thieving bastards.

    Jtyc, Jul 11, 2006
  8. BD

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: OT: Terror Tuesday

    >kindly do the needful

    you mean nuke 'em right

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jul 11, 2006
  9. BD

    MitchS Guest

    "BD" <www.SWPPM.com> wrote in message

    > Now that you're ok...you stink! ;)

    You know, when you use that towards Cerebrus it adds a little sting.
    You big meanie!

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Jul 11, 2006
  10. BD

    BD Guest

    << While I was at work, MitchS spurted out:
    > "BD" <www.SWPPM.com> wrote in message
    >
    >> Now that you're ok...you stink! ;)

    > You know, when you use that towards Cerebrus it adds a little sting.
    > You big meanie!

    Awe, you're just being stereotypical. =P

    --
    B "who's the big meanie now?" D
    MCNGP #51

    BD, Jul 11, 2006
  11. BD

    Cerebrus Guest

    Jtyc wrote:

    > Then give back Kashmir you thieving bastards.

    Huh ?? You can only "give back" what was originally someone else's. ;-)

    Cerebrus, Jul 11, 2006
  12. BD

    Lasher Guest

    Re: OT: Terror Tuesday

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:evC1RtRpGHA.4548
    @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

    > kindly do the needful
    >
    > "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message
    >> You might find more information and links about it here :
    >>
    >> <http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1733321.cms>
    >>
    >> Regards,
    >>
    >> Cerebrus.
    >>
    >> MCNGP #LIV (LIVe every moment !)

    Consultant > All = his ability to toppost.

    -Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    Lasher, Jul 12, 2006
  13. Huh?’ maybe that was the result of an indi cow worship, that have prevented
    the paki guy from getting his early coffee-milk;.
    --
    The most powerful man, is the one who wears no power at allâ€.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q0QtUGlscw==?=, Jul 12, 2006
  14. Re: OT: Terror Tuesday

    But U are the cow worshiper.
    am I wrong?

    U must be from Texas then

    =?Utf-8?B?Q0QtUGlscw==?=, Jul 12, 2006
  15. Got milk frenzy, Paki needs cheeseburger heheha!

    =?Utf-8?B?Q0QtUGlscw==?=, Jul 12, 2006
  16. 47. is that your lucky number?

    No, I was just wandering where my IQ stands

    =?Utf-8?B?Q0QtUGlscw==?=, Jul 12, 2006
  17. Re: OT: Terror Tuesday

    MCNGP #LIV (LIVe every moment !)

    Should u have a moment.. Please turn you’re a$$ buffers down. Thank you!

    =?Utf-8?B?Q0QtUGlscw==?=, Jul 12, 2006
  18. BD

    BD Guest

    "CD-Pils" <> wrote in message
    > 47. is that your lucky number?
    >
    > No, I was just wandering where my IQ stands

    Seems your IQ keeps wandering closer and closer to ZERO......on the Kelvin
    Scale.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #51

    BD, Jul 12, 2006
  19. BD

    MitchS Guest

    "CD-Pils" <> wrote in message
    > 47. is that your lucky number?
    >
    > No, I was just wandering where my IQ stands

    That's the first thing you've said that even comes close to making sense.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Jul 12, 2006
  20. BD

    e^\(-i*pi\) Guest

    Re: OT: Terror Tuesday

    Hey, that was funny, Lacher. lol.

    Reading your posts conjures images of Malfoy's lackeys in the Harry Potter
    books. Are you overweight, pale and clumsy, too?

    e^\(-i*pi\), Jul 12, 2006